剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
She's good. Yeah, she's real good.
她很厉害 真的很厉害
Jules?
茱尔斯
Kiss her, Bobby. Kiss her.
亲她 鲍比 快亲她
Jules. I'm back.
茱尔斯 我来了
You know, I'd like to get a look inside that giant purse.
我想去看看那个大包包里有什么
I bet she has her whole life in there.
我打赌里面有她的一生
I bet that purse is at Tom's house right now.
我打赌那个钱包现在就在汤姆家里
Yes. Yes! No.
对 不
Sometimes when we're together, it's like I blink,
有时我俩一起行动 一眨眼的功夫
And suddenly things are totally out of control.
局势就失控了
There. We're in.
进来了
I feel good about this.
我预感会很不错
Wow. Tom's place is amazing.
哇 汤姆的家还真不赖
I could totally see myself
我都觉得
doing a guy I'm not attracted to in this house.
有点想上这个男人了
Just find the damn purse.
快点找到那该死的包
Jules, now I know what "Dirty naps" Means.
茱尔斯 我明白那床上春梦是什么了
What?
什么
Are you kidding? Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吧 你才开玩笑
Hey, you still have a kid?
你真有女儿
Yeah, yeah, that picture is from her christening.
是啊 这照片就是她洗礼时拍的
I need a frame.
我要一个相框
Hey, you're wearing your lie shirt.
你怎么穿着你的谎话衫
We have rules.
我们定了规矩的
No, we have rules.
不 我们也定了规矩
Hit it, sidekick.
读一下 死党
"Lie shirts, big spoons, and loud urination
谎话衫 大汤匙 大声尿尿
are all back.
都不被禁止了
Cause they're are now optional, cause they're stupid."
我想怎么样 就怎么样
Dumb.
别做声
"And that is now the beer fridge."
还有 现在冰箱里全是啤酒了
Change approved!
同意改变方案
how'd you get four votes?
你怎么拉到四张选票的
You turned my son against me, didn't ya?
你把我儿子策反了 是不是
And you raised such a nerd, all it took was a pair of...
谁要你养了个宅男 收买♥♥他我只用了
Incredible Hulk hands.
一副绿巨人的手套
Incredible what?
绿什么
Hulk angry.
绿巨人愤怒了
Hulk smash panini.
他击碎了帕尼尼三明治
This is what happens when a boy is raised by captain caveman.
唉 这就是穴居人船长抚养长大的儿子
What are you doing?
你在干嘛啊
The first bite of someone else's dessert is always the best.
别人甜品的第一口总是最美味的
Give him a break.
让他喘口气吧
Sharing food with your date is sweet.
约会时分享食物不是挺甜蜜的嘛
I guess.
也许吧
I did want to try the flan.
我也确实想尝尝果馅饼
Back off, girl.
住手 小妞
I just told you the first bite's the best.
我跟你说了甜品的第一口最美味
It's not my fault you weren't playing defense.
你不防守可不是我的错
That is it!
我受够了
So far you've eaten off my plate,
你在我的盘子里拿吃的
picked your teeth with a knife,
用餐刀剃牙齿
and used your pants, shirt, and tablecloth as a napkin.
桌布 衬衫 裤子都做了餐巾
The only time that you've said "Excuse me"
唯一一次说抱歉
was to get my attention before you burped.
是为了打嗝前吸引我注意
I didn't want you to miss it.
我不想让你错过了
That baby was a table shaker.
那个嗝儿威力无比
That guy clapped. Hey, baby.
那家伙还鼓掌了呢 嗨 宝贝
You're hopeless.
你真是无药可救了
You're never gonna get that second date,
你不可能有再次约会的机会了
So as soon as you can accept that,
你越早明白
your life's gonna be easier.
就过得越轻松
Women--
女人啊
No live with them,
生活里没有她们
no smash.
就容易多了
Sorry.
抱歉
I can't find it anywhere.
我哪都找不到
Where do you hide a purse that big?
你会把那么大个包放哪
Maybe we're inside it.
也许我们就在包里
This is crazy. We could go to jail.
这太疯狂了 我们会进监狱的
Jail isn't that scary,
监狱没那么可怕
especially since crazy chris
尤其是上次疯狂克里斯还教了我们
Taught us how to make nice with the latin kings.
怎么用帮派的方式打招呼呢
I can't remember that handshake. It had, like, 18 moves.
我都记不清那些动作了 貌似有18步
It's so simple.
很简单
Hand, pump.
击掌 碰拳
Hand, pump.
击掌 碰拳
Give one up. One up.
举起来
Pour some out.
泼出来
Fake shake. Oh...
假装握手
homie hug.
捶捶抱
See here?
容易吧
Uh, what are you doing in Tommy's house
你们在汤米的家里干什么
doing a latin kings shake?
还学帮派打招呼
Um, I can answer that.
我能解释的
Laurie, blind her with your wine.
劳里 拿你的酒泼她的眼睛
It was mostly empty.
杯子空了
You've ruined my best dress.
你把我最好的裙子弄脏了
I'm calling the police.
我要报♥警♥了
That's your best dress?
这就是你最好的裙子了
I'm calling the police-- the fashion police.
我才要叫警♥察♥呢 时尚警♥察♥
I'm calling Tommy.
我叫汤米了
No, no, please don't do that. We can work this out. Please.
别 千万别叫 我们能说清的
How's it going with you and Jelly?
你和软蛋那怎么样啊
Are you keeping it under control?
一切尽在掌握吗
We may have taken a hostage.
我们似乎劫持了一个人♥质♥
You're going down, you little whores!
你们完蛋了 两个婊♥子♥
Bye.
再聊
Let me out, you bitch!
放我出来 混帐
You know, nice language!
注意语言
Lady, you can forget about your bathroom bucket.
你想都不要想你的淋浴桶了
I called in the cleaner. Let me out, you skank!
我叫人来收拾残局了 放我出去 混帐
I had to.
木有办法
I understand we have a, uh, felony break in
我们有起重罪型破门而入案
and a body in the closet. Is that correct?
衣柜里还有具人体 情况没错吧
All right.
好的
Do what I say, and we'll get through this.
按我说的做 我们能渡过难关的
Jelly bean, find that damn purse.
小软蛋 找到那该死的包
We can still prove she's a gold digger.
我们就可以证明她是个拜金女了
Jules, get a rag, wipe the place down--
茱尔斯 找块布 把地擦干净了
tables, door knobs, anything you may have touched.
桌子 门把手 你们可能摸过的东西都擦一遍
Get to work.
快干起来
A "Please" would be nice.
说声"请"又不会死
Come again?
神马
I said a "Please" Would be nice.
我是说 说句"请"不是更有礼貌吗
Get it straight, buster. I'm not here to say "Please."
搞搞清楚 小鬼头 我不是来这说"请"的
I'm here to tell you what to do.
我来这是告诉你们怎么处理的
If my help's not appreciated, best of luck, lady.
如果你不认同我的帮助 那祝你好运
No, no. I-I'm sorry, Miss Ellie.
别啊 别 很抱歉 艾莉小姐
Are you guys gonna kill me?
你们是要杀死我吗
No.
才不呢
Jessica, that text you sent
杰西卡 你的信息
autocorrected to the word "Kidnapped."
自动校正出来的是"绑♥架♥"
Cleaner. Out.
我闪了
Hey!
嘿
Whoa. What are you doing here?
你在这干神马
Think you can just crush my Dad and walk away?
你觉得你损完我爹没事拍拍屁♥股♥就走人了
Well, bad news, lady.
不好意思 我这不通过啊 女士
You're gonna have to answer to... this guy.
你得给我个说得过去的理由啊
Did you finally get visited by the nut sack fairy?
你脑子是不是终于被门压上了
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表