剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
That's why I want you two to do it.
所以我让你们来
I'm gonna pass.
我算了
First you won't play penny can with me,
你先是不跟我玩硬币罐子
now you won't rename a boat? Come on. It'll be fun.
现在又不肯给船改名字 来嘛 很好玩的
Okay. Sure.
好吧 来吧
This is probably the best Tuesday I've ever had.
这是我过得最棒的星期二了
I wish you could see it, Donnie Cobb.
真希望你能看到 唐尼·科布
So, uh, how'd that surgery go?
手术怎么样了
Well, uh, he's alive.
他还活着
I'm not clear why you had to thank us.
我不明白你们为什么要谢我们
Oh, last night, we all went to bed before 7:00,
昨晚我们七点前就睡觉了
and we feel amazing.
感觉棒极了
So I started thinking, why fight aging?
我就想 为什么要反抗呢
Why not embrace being old like you two?
为什么不像你们一样享受衰老呢
I feel like we're not that old.
我觉得我们没那么老
We're just all jealous. I mean, look at you,
我们就是嫉妒 看看你们俩
wearing your reading glasses around your neck, all proud.
把老花镜戴在脖子上 那么骄傲
I haven't been able to read a menu in six years.
我六年都没看过菜单了
I just always order steak.
我总是点牛排
That could not be good for me, Anne.
这对我身体不好 安妮
You know what I love?
你知道我喜欢哪一点吗
Old guys don't have to listen to anyone.
老年人不用听别人说话
Whenever there's a pause,
只要谈话一停
Norm just throws us a wink, like he's listening.
诺曼就眨个眼 好像他在听一样
Right, big guy?
对吧 大个儿
You see?
看见了吧
Was he listening? Was he not? Who cares?
他在听吗 还是没听 谁在乎
It's gold!
真赞
And there's always such a draft in here.
这总有股暖流
How great would it be to wear a cardigan?
能穿羊毛衫多棒啊
Yeah.
是啊
Holy crap, that's soft.
亲娘啊 真软和
Guys, it's almost 4:00.
伙计们 快4点了
Let's all go have dinner.
我们去吃晚饭吧
What do you say?
你们觉得怎么样
I'm looking for a "Yes" Or a "No," Norm.
问你"行"还是"不行"呢 诺曼
We're still tuckered out from last night.
昨晚我们筋疲力尽了
Right, hon?
对吧 亲爱的
Thanks, though.
还是要谢谢你们
Bye.
拜
There's just so much stuff you can get away with
当你老了有太多东西可以
when you're older, like bad driving...
侥幸过关 就像开车技术烂
And being a little bit racist.
还有一点点种族歧视
Watching "N.C.I.S." I want it all.
还有看《海军罪案调查处》 我全想要
Oh, we could call it the "Pair a dice."
我们能叫它"天堂"[天堂和一对骰子同音]
You know, make it a pun. Paint two dice on the back.
用个双关 在船后面画两个骰子
I hate myself.
我恨我自己
Why is it so hard to think of boat names?
怎么想个船名这么难
Let's try word association, okay?
我们来试试词语联想法 好吗
I say "Boat," You say...
我说"船" 你就说
Havasu, spring break, '03.
哈瓦苏 春假 03年
I funneled a pitcher of peach daiquiris
我喝了一桶水蜜桃代基里酒
and then boned the backup fiddle player
然后上了大为·马修斯乐队的
for the Dave Matthews band.
替补小提琴手
Okay, well, unfortunately, we can't call it the "S.S.T.D."
不幸的是 我们不能叫它S.S.T.D
I got it!
我想到了
We'll call it "The sea story."
可以叫"海上故事"
Maybe.
也行
The ocean is right there.
海就在那
Everything that happens on this boat
这艘船里发生的所有事
is a sea story.
都是一个海上故事
You and me sitting here talking,
你和我坐在这里谈话
we're in a sea story right now.
我们就置身于一个海上故事
Right, but just because you say we've got the name
是的 但是你说你想到了名字
doesn't mean we've got the name.
不代表我们一起决定了名字
Okay, is this what our dynamic is going to be like?
好吧 咱俩要一直这样吗
I get excited about something,
我有了什么好想法
and then you just crap all over it?
然后你给我泼冷水
Let's not get crazy.
别发疯好吗
No, I just don't know if I can exist
没有 我只是不知道我能不能生存在
in a world where everything is a struggle, Travis.
这个困难重重的世界里 崔维斯
I'm not sure what's going on,
我不知道这是怎么回事
so I'm gonna go find a partner for the penny can tournament.
所以我得去找个硬币罐子锦标赛的搭档了
No, no, no, yeah. You--you go. Walk away.
好 你去吧 走开吧
Go have fun with your whores.
跟你的小贱♥人♥们玩去吧
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I don't know!
我不知道
Where's Trav been lately?
小崔最近去哪了
He's over in "The sea story."
他在"海上故事"里呢
He and Laurie are renaming my boat,
他和劳里在给我的船起名字
and I think that's the name as of now.
我想现在它就叫这个名字了
I like it. You know, you and I spend
我喜欢 你和我一起在"海上故事"的时间
more time in "The sea story" than anyone.
比任何人都多
And nothing of great consequence ever happens there,
虽然那里没发生什么好事
but damn it, we always have fun.
但爱咋咋地 我们很开心
I can't believe that we only made 6 bucks
真不敢相信我们第一次抓蛇
on our first snake haul.
就只赚了6美元
I've been thinking.
我在想
If I want to make any cash,
如果我想赚钱的话
I really think it's only a 2-person gig.
我真的认为这是两个人的活
Pick me! I'll let you keep the money
选我 我会把钱都给你
and I'll grab the snakes.
我还会负责抓蛇
I will not grab the snakes,
我不会抓蛇
but afterwards, I will grab yours.
但之后 我会抓你的蛇
She's talking about my ding-dong.
她在说我的老二
Unfortunately,
不幸的是
I will never, ever hold a snake,
我打死也不会碰蛇的
so I'm just gonna have to go with Ando.
所以我得选小安了
Yeah! That's right.
太好了
He's my man.
这才是我的男人
I'm just kidding.
我开玩笑呢
But seriously, he is.
但说真的 他是
We made that early bird special our bitch.
我们拿下了"早来早吃"特色菜
I know. I got so many compliments on my sweater.
我懂 还有那么多对我毛衣的赞美
Do you like it, Ellie?
你喜欢吗 艾莉
Did she just old-man wink me?
她对我"老人眨眼"了吗
She did.
是的
Hey, before we went to dinner,
在晚饭之前
did it feel like Anne and Norman blew us off?
你觉得安妮和诺曼放我们鸽子了吗
Nah. They're just tired.
没有 他们只是累了
I'm sure they're already in bed.
我肯定他们已经睡了
Well, you were right.
你说得对
Is this not our house?
这不是我们的房♥子吗
Nice try.
真敢说
Gave it a shot.
值得一试
Okay, I'll let you choose.
好吧 我让你选
Should I be angrier that you had sex in my bed
我应该因为你俩在我床上做♥爱♥而生气
or that you blew me off?
还是因为你放我鸽子
I don't blow people off.
我不会放任何人鸽子
Sex freak it is.
那就选前者吧
Can you really be mad at me?
你能真生我气吗
No.
不能
You want a glass of wine?
想喝杯酒吗
Oh, it sounds lovely, but the bottle's empty.
听起来很不错 但是这瓶子是空的
Norman and I killed it before we got our nasty on.
诺曼和我在淫乱之前喝光了
Of course you did.
当然了
We used to live in a retirement community,
我们以前住在一个退休社区里
and they made us feel so old.
这让我们感到很老
We just sat around doing nothing.
整天就坐着 无所事事
We even bought a rascal scooter
我们甚至买♥♥了个懒人摩托
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表