剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
How'd you know to answer?
那你怎么知道如何回答
Dad, deep down,
老爸 说心里话
you know that "Run from your problems"
你也知道逃避问题
is terrible advice.
是很不可取的
You've taught me a lot over the years, okay?
你这几年教会了我很多
But in this particular instance, there's a blind spot.
但在这种特殊的情况下 有一个盲点
It's like how you give bites of your food
这就像你把你吃过的食物
to the homeless guy--Shark--
给了无家可归的流浪汉 鲨鱼
and then wonder why you get sick all the time.
然后一直在想为什么总是生病
Jeez.
天哪
You really think there's a correlation?
你觉得这两者有联♥系♥
I'm not a doctor, but yes.
虽说我不是个医生 但确实有
Good choice.
干得好
90% of the time,
90%的时间
I'm just such a positive person,
我是个充满正能量的人
but the other 10%, I get super dark.
但另外的10% 我会变得很黑暗
I mean, huge highs and lows.
情绪大起大落
Oh, so like a bipolar person.
就像个双面人
Exactly. No biggie.
对 不算大事
You know, I was gonna try antidepressants,
我本来想试试抗抑郁药
but Tom Cruise says that I can't.
但汤姆·克鲁斯说不行
You still make a lot of life decisions
你还是根据汤姆·克鲁斯的所作所为
based on what Tom Cruise would do.
作出自己的人生抉择啊
More than I'd like.
我行故我在
Look, I get wanting your first week of marriage to be perfect,
我理解你想让你们结婚头一周变得完美
but you guys have a really strong bond.
但你们俩的感情很好
You know, like, remember
这么说吧 你还记得
when you first started dating Grayson,
你第一次和格雷森约会时
and you said you would break up with him
你说 如果他放任自己 增重100磅
if he ever let himself go and gained 100 pounds?
你就和他分手
See, that's not true anymore.
看吧 这些现在都不重要了
No, it still is.
不 还是很重要
I mean, 10 pounds, sure. But 100?
10磅吧 还行 但是100磅
Why don't you just spit in my face?
还不如直接吐我一脸口水呢
No, what I'm saying is, keep acting positive.
不 我的意思是 继续保持正能量
Pretend to be happy,
甚至假装快乐
and eventually, you probably will be.
说不定 最后就真的变快乐了
I can do that.
这我可以做到
I'm great at being fake.
我最会掩饰了
Cha-ching.
叮铃
That's the sound I think you hear in your head
我觉得这是你意识到我这个人有多纠结时
when you realize how screwed up I am.
脑袋里蹦出来的声音
Close. Actually, it's more like a--
无限接近了 其实更像一个
like a slot machine when it pays out.
自动出货机出货的声音
Like, ching-a-ling-a-ling. Ah, money. Rich. High five.
就像 叮铃叮铃 有钱了 击掌
Okay.
好吧
Wade is perfect on paper.
按理说韦德是很完美的
He's sweet. He's ripped.
他温柔 强壮
He's so black, I feel like I'm in a sensory deprivation tank
充满魅力 当他在我身上时
when he's on top of me.
我觉得我的感官都被他抽离了
But he's gonna be stationed overseas for a whole nother year.
但是他又要在海外驻军整整一年
You guys, I just don't know
大伙们 我不知道
if I can make this relationship work over the phone.
我能不能靠电♥话♥维持这段感情
What? Sorry. Uh, bartender defense mechanism.
怎么了 抱歉 酒保自我防护机制
Whenever I get really bored,
当我无聊的时候
I just nod and zone out.
我就假装点头 想点别的
I warned you. Jules' depression is spreading.
我警告过你 茱尔斯现在悲伤逆流成河
We have to do something.
我们得有所行动
What? Sorry. Wow. Happened again.
什么 抱歉 又来了
Look, I--
听着 我
Whoa! It happened a third time.
第三次了
That was a quick one. Look, Jules is fine.
这次挺快的 听着 茱尔斯没事
If she wasn't, she'd tell me.
要是她有事 她会告诉我的
She's not fine. She's miserable.
她不好 她很痛苦
Hey, babe.
嗨 宝贝
Why don't we cut out of here
为什么我们不离开这
and hit the beach for a while?
去海滩逛一会呢
Hell, yeah.
再好不过了
Why don't we have a dance party tonight? Huh?
我们今晚为什么不开个舞会
When is the last time we had a dance party?
我们上次开舞会是什么时候了
Not since never, ever.
貌似从来没有
Well, that's too long.
那时间可真够长的
Bye.
走啦
Oh, there's Jerry.
杰里来了
Now look, instead of running, you're gonna face the music.
听着 你应该直面困难 而不是逃避
Oh, man. I don't know.
哥们 别介啊
Come on. Confidence dance.
加油 信心舞跳起来
All right. Give me the mirror. Whoo. Handsome. All right.
好了 照镜子走起 漂亮
All right. How much do you owe him?
你欠他多少钱
6 bucks.
6美元
We split a $12 pizza,
我们分摊了一个12块的披萨
but I ate the whole thing.
然后被我全吃了
You know, actually, Shark and I ate it,
其实是 鲨鱼和我吃的
and then I got a nasty head cold.
然后我就得了烦人的伤风
Hey, Bobby.
嗨 鲍比
Jerry.
杰里
Bobby.
鲍比
Jerry. Bob.
杰里 鲍比
Jules, honey, are you okay?
宝贝茱尔斯 你还好吗
Enough of this. She's fine.
够了 她很好
Just look at her.
你仔细看看她
Any little thing is gonna put her over the edge.
随便一件小事就会让她崩溃的
Oh, come on, girlfriend. Don't be ridic.
得了吧 姐们 别开玩笑了
Oh, God.
天哪
Don't tell me Ellie's right.
别告诉我艾莉说对了
Jules?
茱尔斯
Hey, jbird! Hey, Bobby!
小猪儿 嗨 鲍比
It's amazing that I'm even kind of normal.
能有我这样正常的 真是少见
Where were you just now?
你刚才去哪了
I was lying on the floor of the tub sobbing.
我刚躺在浴室地板上 啜泣啊
You never pee in there, right?
你没在那撒尿吧
No.
没
I'm sorry I have so much junk in the trunk.
抱歉 我的"臀部太丰满"了
It means "Emotional baggage" now.
这个词现在是指感情包袱
No, it doesn't. I hate it when you all do that.
不是 我讨厌你这么乱改词
Look, I get like this once every blue moon.
我很少会是这样子的
It's our first week of marriage.
这是我们结婚的头一周
I d--I didn't want you to have to see that.
我不想让你看到我这样子
You should never have to see that.
你完全不应该看到的
I should get back to work.
我该回去工作了
Uh, it just-- it bums me out that you wouldn't tell me
只是 你不愿意告诉我你真实的想法
how you're really feeling.
这让我很不爽
Dagger.
这下可好
Why would you tell him about my blues?
为什么你告诉他我的情绪低落期
You knew I wanted to keep that a secret.
你知道这是我的秘密
I'm so mad at you.
我对你太生气了
I know.
我知道
But you'll never catch me.
但你永远抓不住我
Tom, now.
汤姆 快
Got her! What?
抓住了 干嘛
Hurry! She's really strong! Ow!
快点 她很有劲
I just got a text from one of my golf clients,
我刚收到一条我的高尔夫客户的短♥信♥
and I can't make heads or tails out of it.
而且这事儿我没办法靠扔硬币来解决
What does it mean again if it's all caps?
如果硬币全都是正面怎么办
He's either really mad
你这个客户现在要么非常生气
or really excited.
要么非常激动
So it's either
那他的意思应该是
"What about that golf lesson?"
"上回的高尔夫球课到底是怎么回事"
Or...
或者是
"What about that golf lesson?"
"亲 上回的高尔夫球课好赞哦"
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表