剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Yes.
说啊
You're in my personal space.
你进入我的私人空间了
You're all right.
是啊
Never.
绝不说
Heya. Hey, Bobby.
你好 你好啊 鲍比
Yo. You got a second?
是你啊 你有时间吗
Of course, Jerry. Oh, damn it!
当然有了 杰瑞 糟糕
Excuse me.
抱歉
Dude, I had to bolt.
伙计 我当然得溜了
I owe Jerry money.
我欠杰瑞钱
Nice move.
跑得妙啊
Man, these iced coffees are cold.
伙计 冰咖啡是凉的
Well, they are iced.
当然了 全是冰呢
That's another good dad lesson, Trav.
这是另一个父之教诲 小崔
It's never a bad idea to run away from your problems.
面对难题 三十六计走为上
Oh, you're serious?
你说真的
Serious as a brain freeze.
真得就像脑子冻住了
Those aren't serious.
那可不是真的
Tell that to And-o
不信你看安同学
Good lord.
上帝啊
Most bartenders are such flirts.
大多数酒保都是调情高手
You didn't even look at that girl.
但你几乎都没正眼看那女孩子
Oh, wow.
天哪
Her boob just popped out of her top.
她的咪♥咪♥都快从衣服里蹦出来了
What am I, new?
当我是毛头小伙吗
You are awesome.
你真棒
You know, honey,
宝贝
I don't want our first week of marriage
我可不想让我们婚姻的第一周
to be some stupid contest about setting precedents.
变成立规矩的愚蠢竞赛
I want to be the best wife I can be.
我想尽我所能做个好妻子
Deal.
一言为定
Bye.
再见
Your change, beautiful.
你的找零 美妞
Hello, boys.
你们好啊 坏小子们
Hey, dime-eyes, stop that.
硬币眼 你怎么能那样
I would never behave that way.
我永远都不可能那样做
You'd better not.
最好别
What, what.
怎么样啊
Why'd you do that?
干嘛打我
It's late.
现在太晚了
I'll tell you in the morning.
明早跟你理论
Stupid marriage.
愚蠢的婚姻
Okay, fine, coffee bitch.
好吧 咖啡小弟
Maybe I shouldn't have hit you.
也许我不该打你
I just... I hate when people act differently
我只是讨厌别人对我
behind my back.
虚与委蛇
Be who you really are. Am I right?
做最真实的你自己 我说的对吗
Yes. Sure. Obviously.
当然对了 必须的
In dreams.
那是在在梦里
Be who you really are in dreams.
在梦里也要做真实的自己
It didn't happen.
梦里的事又没发生
I can't believe you two were lesbians.
不敢相信你俩是拉拉
It would be nice to be with someone
和一个没那么多毛的搞拉拉
who wasn't so hairy.
还差不多
Lasered smooth...
激光脱毛
all over.
全脱了的
Okay, well, I'm gonna have to see that later.
那个 我待会可得看看
Me too. Yeah.
我也要看
Yes, sometimes we looks at each other's hoos. Move on.
有时我们相互看对方的私处 继续说
I mean, why do guys find the most random things sexy?
为什么男人会觉得某些不起眼的特点很性感呢
Bobby lost it yesterday over some woman's height.
鲍比昨天可是拜倒在某女的身高下
Well, how tall was she?
她有多高
5'7".
1米73
Oh-ho, damn.
天哪
Whoo! 5'7".
1米73
I'm 5'6".
我有1米7
All men out.
男人们都出去
5'6"... you're preaching to the choir, buddy.
1米7 伙计 无需多言
That dream really spun me out.
那梦快把我弄疯了
I can't stop thinking about how fragile marriages are
我忍♥不住地想婚姻是多么脆弱啊
and how vulnerable they make you feel.
让人容易受伤
The whole thing is making me, well...
这整件事让我觉得
blue.
悲伤
No. Oh, God.
上帝啊
When you get blue,
每次你一难过
you get dark blue.
就会特别悲伤
Like, one little notch above suicidal.
悲伤得快自杀了
I mean, we haven't had to deal with this since
我说 好久都没见过你这样了
the-failing-marriage/
上一次还是06年你婚姻失败
first-time-you-noticed- your-arm-fat crisis of '06.
并且头一次意识到你的胳膊很粗
Yes. I have to fight this.
是啊 我得战胜这种情绪
I mean, I meant what I dream said to grayson.
我梦里跟格雷森说的话是真心的
I mean, this is our first week of marriage.
这是我们结婚后的第一个礼拜
I want him to see the best of me.
我想向他展现最好的一面
I don't want him to think he married some woman
我可不想他觉得自己娶了个
with a bunch of junk in the trunk.
臀部丰满的女人[直译为后备箱里的垃圾]
I know I have a flat butt,
我知道我屁♥股♥很平
but I decided that having "Junk in the trunk"
我决定 现在开始 这个词
should mean having "Emotional baggage."
就是指情感包袱
That makes sense.
这就说得通了
Change approved.
同意
I-I've been on a real dry spell with the ladies.
我已经好久没有享受过鱼水之欢了
Uh, be honest.
说实话
W-would you have sex with me?
你会和我做♥爱♥吗
Two quick questions.
两个问题
Uh, in this scenario, am I a girl?
在这个情景中 我是女孩吗
Oh, yeah. A hot one.
是的 还很热辣呢
All right. Cool.
太好了
And by having sex with you, would I be saving the world?
和你做♥爱♥我是不是在拯救世界
Oh.
这个嘛
Hey, Week One.
第一周先生
Jules is spinning.
茱尔斯快绕晕了
It would really help if you could apologize
如果你为在她梦中的所为道歉
for what you did in her dream.
她会好很多的
No problem. Should I also bring her flowers,
没问题 我是不是还该给她送花
Or should I just give her one of those little ring boxes
不如再把我的尊颜
with my nuts in it?
装进戒指盒里送给她
It's sad that they could fit in a ring box.
真可怜 戒指盒居然能装得下[nuts也指蛋蛋]
Look... if she sinks into a full-on depression,
听着 如果她完全陷入沮丧中
no one's safe. You watch.
我们都会倒霉的 你就看着吧
Anyone with estrogen is gonna be dragged down
有点雌性荷尔蒙的都会被拉下水
into that blue vortex.
走进悲伤的漩涡
I would apologize,
如果是我 我就会道歉了
but I know how to behave in a dream.
不过我知道梦里该怎么做
That is even more insane than what tom just asked.
这简直比汤姆的问题还疯狂
Let's say you woube saving the world.
如果说你会拯救世界呢
Well, yes, in that case, I would hit that.
是的 如果那样 我同意
Yes. Still got it.
我依然魅力不减
Andy. Yes.
安迪 在
Did you finish the quarterly estimate
普拉特的季度预测报告
on the Pratt file?
你完成没有
Yes, last week.
上周就搞定了
Oh. Oh, damn it.
真该死
Oh, excuse me.
抱歉 我得先走
I told him I had a family thing,
我告诉他 家里有事
and I'd give him the file in the morning.
到早上再给他文件
Worked perfectly.
屡试不爽
See, Trav, first you run,
看见没 小崔 先逃避
and then you gather yourself, and...
然后重整旗鼓 然后
you even listenin'? Definitely not.
你有在听吗 必须没有
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表