剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
There it is.
来咯
I thought you crazy kids were going out.
我还以为你们这些疯孩子要出门呢
We were, but you know we drink lots of red wine?
本来是 可我们喝太多酒了
Yeah, and?
然后呢
That's it. Plus, grayson's got a new drinking game.
没了 再说格雷森发明了新的喝酒游戏
It's called "Movie mash-up."
叫做电影组合
You take two movie titles that share a word, combine them,
找两个有同样单词的电影名 结合起来
And then you describe that movie.
然后描述这部电影
For example--killer Whale gives out golden tickets
举个例子 杀手威尔发放金券
to see who gets his candy company.
看谁能得到他的糖果公♥司♥
"Free Willy"... "Willy Wonka"...
自♥由♥威利 威利·旺卡
"Free Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory"!
自♥由♥威利·旺卡和巧克力工厂
I don't get it. How is it a drinking game?
我没搞懂 这怎么是个喝酒游戏
Well, we drink while we do it.
我们玩游戏的时候喝酒
I got one!
我想到一个
A fat cartoon cat gets to play catch
一个胖胖的卡♥通♥猫
with his dead father.
可以和他死去的爸爸玩躲猫猫
Oh! "Garfield of dreams"!
梦里的加菲
Are you kidding? I haven't gotten one yet.
开玩笑吧 我一个都还没猜对
Adios, alkies.
再见 酒鬼们
See ya, pale guy. Bye, nerd.
再见 小白脸 再见 书呆子
Bye, honey.
再见 宝贝
I can't believe our boy is going away to college.
不敢相信我们的儿子要离开家去上大学了
Are you freaking out that travis is leaving?
崔维斯要离开 你是不是紧张坏了
I am a little,
是有一点
But I've got this great new shrink.
不过我找了个特别好的心理医生
Plus, I can always lean on my Grayson-ship.
再说 我还可以依靠我的恋爱格雷系
Grayson-ship?
恋爱格雷系
It's when you're in a relationship with an emotionless robot.
意思是说和一个没情感的机器人谈恋爱
I don't like to feel.
我不喜欢去感觉
No, he doesn't.
他还真不喜欢
You know how I deal when things get stressful?
你知道当我压力很大的时候怎么办吗
I embrace my spanish roots.
我让我的西班牙血统自♥由♥发挥
Siestas. Every day. 2:00 P.M.
午休 每天下午两点
No matter what.
不管什么事
Mr. Torres, Mr. Lavery's here.
托瑞斯先生 拉维利先生来了
Not now, Paul. Very busy.
现在不行 保罗 我很忙
Paul! Where's comfy blankie?
保罗 我的舒适毯呢
Starting tomorrow, 2:00 naps for everybody.
明天开始 所有人下午两点午休
Hey, guys.
同志们
A crime-solving dog deals with racism in Brooklyn.
打击犯罪的狗在布鲁克林对付种族主义
Oh. No, wait. I got it.
等等 我知道
Uh, oh! "Marmaduke"... "Marmaduke"...
马默杜克 马默杜克
And, racism... And... "Gone with the wind"...
还有种族主义 乱世佳人
Marma... Uh, I have no clue.
马默 我想不出来
"Scooby-do the right thing."
史酷比-为所应为
You suck.
你真挫
You know, your parents are gonna miss you so much, Travis.
你父母会很想你的 崔维斯
You know who's gonna miss me third most?
你知道谁会第三想我吗
Your girlfriend? Look in the mirror, Farrah.
你女朋友 去照照镜子 法拉
Please.
拜托
I don't miss people. I dismiss them.
我从不想念别人 我只管送别
When my first dad left, I was like, "See ya".
我第一个爸爸离开的时候我也就 再见
Second dad--"Peace!"
第二个老爸 祝好运
Third dad--"Whatever, Doug.
第三个老爸 不管怎样 道格
Don't let the door hit your wheelchair on the way out." Buh-bam!
出去的时候别让门扇你轮椅上了
When I'm gone, it's just gonna be you and the old people.
我走了以后 就只剩你和那些老人了
I keep you young.
我让你年轻
You go to bed at 9:30, Travis.
你九点半就上♥床♥睡觉 崔维斯
Only on school nights.
有课的时候才这样
Yesterday I was tearin' it up with my boys,
昨天我跟我朋友们疯玩
Lionel Richie style--
莱昂纳·里奇那种的
All night long!
玩了整晚
I got 20 bucks that says
我赌二十块
I can stay up longer than you.
我可以比你晚睡
Done.
说定了
What were you and your crazy buddies doing anyway?
你和你那些疯颠颠的朋友干吗呢
Emilio Estevez movie marathon.
艾米利奥·艾斯特维兹的电影马拉松
The Estevez Festivez.
艾斯特维兹电影节
I'm thinking about reinventing myself in college.
我在考虑进了大学后重塑一下自己
You have to.
必须的
Oh. I don't want to be late for my shrink's appointment.
我跟心理医生的预约可不想迟到
My dad called me drunk again last night.
我父亲昨晚又说我是酒鬼
I don't know why you waste your money on therapy
我搞不懂你干吗要浪费钱在心理治疗上
when you have me. If I have a problem,
你有我啊 如果我有问题
I just go to you.
我就会来找你
You don't have real problems.
你就没有真正的问题
It's always, "My husband loves me too much"
总是什么 我老公太爱我了
Or "I hate my nanny's hair."
或者 我讨厌我保姆的发型
Pigtails at 50? Really?
50岁了还梳辫子 不是吧
Look, Glenn's a professional.
格伦很专业的
Already hate her.
我已经开始讨厌她了
You wouldn't if you met her.
你如果见过她就不会
I told her how tight I was with Travis,
我告诉她我跟崔维斯有多亲密
And now she bases our entire therapy
她现在就把我们整个治疗
on this incredible relationship
建立在她跟她儿子加布里尔
she has with her own son Gabriel.
美好的关系上
We've been dealing with my past, my divorce...
我们已经在处理我的过去 我的离婚
Oh! And she helped me get rid of my finger guns.
她还帮忙解决了我的手指枪
"Jules, they don't control you. You control them."
茱尔斯 不是手控制你 你才是主人
See, they're just hands again.
看 现在变回手了
Well, I already know what she's gonna say about your dad.
我都知道关于你♥爸♥爸她会说什么了
He's a grown-up, and it's not your job to take care of him.
他是个成年人 你并没有义务去照顾他
Right. Because it's that simple.
对 就这么简单
Jules, your father is a grown-up.
茱尔斯 你父亲是个成年人
You do not have to take care of him.
你并不一定得照顾他
Would you please just take care of you?
你能不能只照顾好你自己呢
Right. It's that simple.
是啊 就这么简单
It really is. Feel like a little honeysuckle today?
确实是 今天想来点♥金♥银花吗
Bring it, Glenn.
好啊 格伦
So where were we?
我们到哪个阶段了
Are you still in a codependent relationship with your ex,
你现在还跟你的前夫在互相依赖
feeling like you don't deserve all the good things in your life?
感觉你配不上生活里那些好东西吗
Yes and yes.
没错没错
So I guess that I should move forward with my kitchen remodel?
那我是不是该开始厨房♥改造了
I would.
换我就会
Hey okay, that's great.
这很好
It's good to have a little guy time.
能有点大老爷们自己的时间真不错
Last few weeks, I've been with Jules nonstop,
几周来我都跟茱尔斯腻在一起
so it's--
所以
Oh, I'm sorry, man. Is that--is that weird
真抱歉 哥们 我谈她
for me to talk about her?
是不是有点怪怪的
No, Gray-hound. I'm fine with it, buddy.
不 格雷犬 我没关系 哥们
Bobby Cobb is a rock.
鲍比·科布硬若磐石
I mean, sure, he used to carry a torch for her,
虽然说 他曾经对她念念不忘
but that torch has been snuffed out.
不过这小心思已经被扼杀了
Hell, I eat lunch with her every workday.
去他的 我每次工作日都跟她一块吃午饭
He doesn't care.
他都不在乎
I know, Cheddar. I mean, I-I can--
我知道 奶酪 我可以
It binds me up.
它给我能量
You know, actually things a going really well with Grayson.
实际上 我跟格雷森处得还挺好的
That's great.
那太好了
Who's Grayson?
格雷森是谁
My boyfriend.
我男朋友
Jules, didn't he try to choke you?
茱尔斯 他不是想把你闷死吗
No, no. There's no choking.
没有没有 没这回事
There's no choking?
没有闷死人这回事吗
No, no, no. Th-there's no choking.
没啊 没这回事
I must be confusing you with another patient.
我一定是把你和我另一个病人搞混了
Go on. Tell me about Gordon.
继续 跟我说说戈登吧
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表