剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
a woman would take her current husband's last name.
一个女人该随夫姓
Well, that's a stupid tradition.
那是个愚蠢的传统
It's like not wearing white after Labor Day
就像劳动节后不♥穿♥白色
or chasing pigs into town
或是把猪赶到镇上
to see if it's gonna be a long summer.
来判断这个夏天长不长
Cracker alert.
情况紧急
There's nothing wrong with the name "Jules Ellis."
茱尔斯·艾莉斯这名字没有问题
If a piano was falling and people yelled,
如果有钢琴掉下来 人们会喊
"Move, Mrs. Ellis!"
快跑 艾莉斯太太
I wouldn't turn because I'm not used to that name.
我不会发觉 因为我不习惯那个名字
Your name could kill me.
你的名字会要了我的命
Strong argument!
有力的论点
If she was a roadrunner.
她又不是走鹃鸟
You know, this wouldn't be a big deal, Jules,
这没什么大不了的 茱尔斯
if you were just keeping your maiden name.
你可以继续用娘家姓
Yeah, that would be ridiculous. Then her name would be Jules--
那会很可笑 她的名字将是茱尔斯...
You know the rule.
你知道的
You say it out loud, we're no longer friends.
再说下去我们就不是朋友了
May I please say something that it rhymes with?
那我可以用押韵的词代替吗
No.
不行
Look, my business is Jules Cobb Real Estate.
我的公♥司♥叫茱尔斯·科布房♥产
I can't just change it on a whim.
我不能心血来潮改了它
A whim is trying a new flavor of ice cream
心血来潮是指尝试新口味的冰淇淋
or that thing you did with your thumb last night,
或是昨晚你用拇指做的事
which by the way, I didn't like.
而且我并不喜欢
You know what?
你知道吗
You just lost your new dresser drawer.
你刚刚失去了刚得到的那一层抽屉
Don't you walk away from me.
你别走
This is awesome.
这真棒
Okay, honey, let's figure out what your superpower is.
亲爱的 让我们发现你的超能力
Can you touch your toes to your forehead?
你能用额头碰到脚趾吗
I cannot.
我不行
Oh, that's a "No" on limber man.
那就不是柔软的男人
Bummer for the ladies.
姑娘们可要扫兴了
Can you perfectly fold a shirt?
你能折好衬衣吗
Nope. Can you spot a vegan at the mall?
不行 你能在商场里认出谁是素食者吗
No. If you were lost in the woods,
不行 如果你在森林迷路了
could you turn your pee into drinking water?
你能把你的尿变成饮用水吗
No. Will you loan me $100?
不行 你能借我100元吗
Wait. What? I was trying to see
什么 我在尝试了解
if your superpower was unconditional generosity.
你的超能力是不是无条件的慷慨
It is not.
并不是
Look, you have a baby face.
你有张娃娃脸
Does that do anything?
对你有什么影响吗
It keeps the girls away.
它让女孩离我更远
We will find your superpower.
我们会发现你的超能力的
And BT dubbs,
顺便说一下
having a baby face is awesome.
有张娃娃脸很棒
Don't look a gift whore in the mouth.
不要挑剔获得的赃物[直译为不要检查送礼妓♥女♥的嘴]
Pretty sure it's gift horse.
是礼物
No, in my neighborhood, there was this prostitute,
不 我有个邻居是妓♥女♥
and she would hand out gifts during the holidays.
她会在假日分发礼物
She did not keep up with her dental care, so...
她并没有坚持做牙科护理 所以
What's wrong? Do you ever get the feeling
怎么了 你有没有感觉
that something really stupid's gonna happen?
蠢事即将发生
I have an announcement.
我有事宣布
I will no longer answer to the name "Bobby Cobb."
我将不再叫鲍比·科布了
And there it is.
说来就来
From this moment forward, I will be known as "Ron Mexico."
从这刻起我叫罗恩·墨西哥
Aw, man. I wanna party with Ron Mexico.
我想和罗恩·墨西哥参加聚会
I do, too. Let's do this.
我也想 开派对吧
You can't just change your name. Sure I can.
你不能改名字 我当然可以
Everyone's cool calling me "Ron Mexico" from now on, right?
大家以后都叫我罗恩·墨西哥吧
I love it. Change approved!
我喜欢 同意改名
Oh, if you're not gonna use "Bobby Cobb,"
如果你不叫鲍比·科布了
can I have your name?
我能用你的名字吗
Yes. No, wait.
可以 不 等等
Ron Mexico's more of a "Yeah" Man,
罗恩·墨西哥是行行先生
so yeah.
所以 行
Bobby says he's not gonna be "Bobby Cobb" Anymore.
鲍比说他不叫鲍比·科布了
Who is he? Ron Mexico.
他是谁 罗恩·墨西哥
Holy crap. That's a good name.
天哪 真是个好名字
Cobb's mine now, baggage-free.
现在我是科布了 没有争议了吧
Problem solved.
问题解决
Once again, you selfishly get
再说一遍 你自私地得到了
whatever the hell you want.
所有你想要的
Ellie, this isn't fun anymore.
艾莉 这不好玩了
Turn it off.
停下来
Can't do it.
我做不到
Grayson.
格雷森
No, no, look, you don't like changing your name?
不不 你不喜欢改名字吗
I don't like wearing my wedding ring. Yeah.
那我不喜欢戴我的结婚戒指
There. Now no one knows we're married.
这样没人知道我们结婚了
Fine!
好
Did you actually throw your ring?
你真的扔了戒指
You did.
你扔了啊
No, I didn't.
我没有
Well, who pretend throws things to show their anger?
谁会假装扔东西来泄愤
Lots of people.
很多人这样
I'll be at my old house.
我会去我的旧房♥子
Oh! Son of a-- my foot!
去你 我的脚
Who put this here?! Why would someone put this here?!
这是谁放的 怎么会放在这
Not the time, Tom.
真不是时候 汤姆
I'd help Mrs. Ellis find her ring. She's nice.
我会帮艾莉斯太太找戒指 她人很好
But Mrs. Cobb is a giant chore.
但科布太太是个大♥麻♥烦
Yeah, well, sometimes Mr. Ellis cries
有时候艾莉斯先生会
when he makes love.
在嘿♥咻♥的时候哭
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
Ditto. You gotta be there emotionally.
同意 必需得全情投入
Here you go, Jules.
给你 茱尔斯
You have an amazing gift. Thank you.
你真的是天赋过人 谢谢
Look... all I wanted
我所要的
was for you to get into the game.
是让你能参与进来
I want to know your opinion on things.
我想知道你的意见
No, you don't.
不 你不想
You just want me to argue with you
你只想要我和你争吵
but still get your own way.
但依旧坚持己见
Look... my ex, Vivian, and I--
我前妻薇薇安和我
we used to fight about everything.
什么事都吵架
Neither one of us would ever back down.
没有一个做出退让
Look where that got us.
结果呢
I... I don't want that to happen to you and me.
我不想让这在我们身上重演
Keep whatever name you want.
随便你要哪个名字吧
Bobby...
鲍比
we need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Bobby.
鲍比
Ron.
罗恩
Yep.
是
"Ron Mexico" is a majestic name,
罗恩·墨西哥是个伟大的名字
but what's wrong with "Bobby Cobb"?
但鲍比·科布又怎么了
Ron!
罗恩
Oh, crap! That's my sponsor from AA.
糟了 那是我在嗜酒者互诫协会的保证人
Ron, I'm just checking in on you.
罗恩 我只是来检查下
Are you living on this boat, Ron?
你住在这条船上吗 罗恩
Because that is... that is heartbreaking.
这真是太让人心酸了
Chick is a buzz kill.
这妞还真扫兴
Hey, shut it, you greasy booze bag.
闭嘴 你这个秃顶草包
Let me give you some money for a hotel.
我借钱给你去找家宾馆住下来好吗
I'm good.
我很好啊
Though I did spend the last of my dough on this six-pack.
不过最后那点钱我都用来买♥♥酒了
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表