剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Are you really trying for morning sex? I am.
你是想做晨爱吗 是的
Can I get on top so I don't have to look up your nose?
那我能不能在上面 我不想仰视你的鼻子
Yep, yep. Absolutely.
可以 绝对没问题
I'm sorry. My heart's not in it.
抱歉 我不在状态
Oh, no one cares.
没人会在乎的
Except for me. I-I do.
除了我 我在乎
It's just that I've sucked at my job lately.
最近工作超级不顺利
I haven't sold a house in forever,
这都多久了 一套房♥都没卖♥♥出去
and today I have to show this annoying couple
今天我还要带一对烦人夫妇
the same house that I've showed them five times.
去看他们已经看了五遍的房♥子
You're just in a little slump.
你只是遇到点小挫折
You know, all you need is, like, a little pump-up.
只需要一些激励就好
You know, like the boxers get.
像拳击手那样的
And now
现在入场的是
standing 5'6" tall,
身高一米六八
weighing in at exactly what a woman her size should weigh
体重与正常女士无异
if not 2 pounds less,
也许还要轻上一两斤
The Alabama slamma--
阿♥拉♥巴马的辣妈
Jules "sweet corn on the" Cobb.
甜甜香珠 茱尔斯·科布
Whoo-hoo! You crazy, girl. You crazy.
你好疯狂啊 妹子 太疯啦
That's hot coffee! Scalding!
这咖啡是热的 烫死啦
YYeTs.com
人人影视
www.YYeTs.com
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为
Game on, 'bama slamma.
加把劲 巴马辣妈
So...
那么
Did you love seeing the place...again?
再次看♥房♥♥还中意吗
What you love about the place?
你喜欢这房♥子的什么
It's got a great layout. It's got a yard.
布局很好啊 还有院子
Oh, it's got another yard in the back.
后面还有个后院
Well, that's a double yard thing.
这可是双院设计
What about the schools, Jerry?
那学校呢 杰瑞
You know, are the-- are the schools good?
这附近的学校好吗
They're fine. They got sports, pregnant teens--
还不错啦 有体育队 早孕妈妈
You know, the usual.
学校该有的都有
Can we put in a jacuzzi?
房♥子里放得下按♥摩♥浴缸吗
You could put in ten jacuzzis.
十个都放得下
You could turn a whole room into a jacuzzi.
你可以把整个房♥间改成按♥摩♥浴缸
That's something to consider.
这值得考虑一下
For the love of God, could you just make up your minds?
我拜托你们了 到底能不能决定了啊
Is that dining-room wall load-bearing?
餐厅那面墙是承重墙吗
I don't know, Jer.
我不知道啊 小杰
Knock it down and find out.
去把它砸了试试呗
Can we? That'd be great.
可以吗 那再好不过了
"And then Terry the train
"然后小火车特瑞
said good-bye to his mommy and daddy and..."
向他的爸爸妈妈道了别"
"Set off for his adventure."
"开始了他的冒险之旅"
Good job.
真不错
Sweetie, I think the paperboy's here.
亲爱的 送报纸的要来了
You want to go throw rocks at him?
想去朝他扔石子吗
Okay. Nothing bigger than a quarter.
好的 别扔比硬币大的石头
I love watching you read to our son.
我超爱看你给儿子读书
I wish Terry the train would crash
我希望小火车特瑞会撞车
and burn to death in a fire. Oh, that's sweet.
并当场被火烧死 说得真好
You know I love Stan, but we have a nanny
你知道我爱斯坦 但我们雇了个保姆
to give him all the love that I feel
来替我传达
but don't have the energy to express.
我没有经历表达的爱
But Rosa just up and left for a vacation in Honduras.
但罗萨却跑到洪都拉斯度假去了
Her mother died.
她妈妈去世了
Like she's not gonna see friends when she's there?
就好像她不会去见她朋友了似的
I miss my mom.
我想妈妈
Pass the salsa.
把莎莎酱给我
That's selfish, insensitive, and racist all at once.
这话集自私无情与种族歧视于一身啊
The trifecta!
一石三鸟
Stop being so happy.
别再这么高兴了
No.
不
Fun and work go together like the NBA and bastard babies.
乐趣和工作就像NBA和私生子那样联♥系♥紧密
Fun and work don't go together.
乐趣和工作向来没联♥系♥
If they did, they'd call it... "furk."
否则就应该叫"作乐"
Ugh. I haven't furked in so long.
我太久没作乐了
I was really hoping you wouldn't make it a verb,
我真心希望你别造出个动词
but then you did.
但你还是造了
I mean, I can't even pay attention at open houses.
我现在卖♥♥♥房♥♥子都心不在焉
I just play stranger touch.
只想玩天降神手
Stranger touch is a game
天降神手
that we invented when we worked together.
是我们一起工作时发明的游戏
You try to touch a stranger without getting caught.
去碰一个陌生人 但不被发现
I touched a cop on the way into work yesterday
我昨天去上班时摸了一个警♥察♥
just to feel something.
就为了找点感觉
Do you need a hit of happy sauce?
你需要一点开心酱吗
Oh, that's cheaper than xanax.
这比安♥定♥片♥便宜多了
I'm gonna take one of these home.
我要带一个回家
You know, work is like sex.
工作就像滚床单
You shouldn't be doing it
除非你非常非常想要
unless you really, really want to,
否则千万别做
even if a wealthy middle-eastern man
哪怕是一个中东的富人
is paying you a bunch of money.
要付给你一大把钱的时候
I mean, sure, some Prince's Beach compound in Yemen
当然也门的王子海滩豪♥宅♥
sounds like a super-sweet vacay,
听起来的确是度假好去处
until you're in a harem
但当你跟一群
with a dozen former midwestern beauty queens
中西部前选美皇后以及《人生真谛》女主角
and Blair from "The Facts of Life."
共处一室时就不这么想了
You get my point?
你懂我意思吗
What's a Yemen?
也门是神马
Okay. The point is, we love what we do.
好吧 重点是 我们热爱我们的事业
I mean, I want to be a photographer,
我想做个摄影师
but... I'd do it for free.
不给钱我也干啊
Me, too! Wow. I don't think there's anything
我也是 我从不觉得
that I would do for free.
我会做任何无偿劳动
Maybe open presents, tickle babies,
也许拆拆礼物啦 挠挠婴儿啦
oh, and smell my fingers after I pump gasoline.
还有在加完油后闻手指头
It's probably hard to make careers out of most of those things.
这些好像都不是能作为工作的事
I...
我...
Stranger touch.
天降神手
Good job, grown-ups.
真不赖 大人们
Look, I'm glad you guys love your work,
我很高兴你们享受工作
but most people don't.
但大多数人都不这样
Ladies.
女士们
I just found my dream job.
我刚发现了我的梦想工作
Furk.
作乐
Behold.
请看
Bobby's burgers.
鲍比汉堡
Bobby, I've never seen you cook food.
鲍比 我从没见你做过吃的
I've seen you find food... outside and then eat it.
我见你从外面找东西吃
Well, that's the beauty about my business model.
这就是这个经营模式的奇妙之处
All right, when drunk people come out of a bar,
醉酒的人们从酒吧出来
they want food.
都想要东西吃
So what I do, I go down to the burger joint.
所以我就到汉堡店
I buy a bunch of their burgers for $1 a piece,
以一美元一个的价格买♥♥很多汉堡
and then I pull the truck up in front of a bar,
然后把小卡车开到酒吧门前
and I sell to these rowdy yahoos for 4 bucks a pop.
以四美元一个的价格再转手卖♥♥掉
What y'all think?
你们怎么看
Do you want to start, or should I?
是你吐槽 还是我来
I think it's amazing that you found your calling.
我觉得你找到心之所向 这很好
I wish I had that.
真希望我也能找到
Seriously?
不是吧
Heel. Stan has a harness.
过来 斯坦戴背带
But he eats glass. What's your excuse?
但他还吃玻璃呢 你又有什么毛病
Well, someone has to help pull the truck around town.
总有人得帮忙把卡车拉到镇上
It has no engine.
这车没引擎
Well, have you seen Ando's legs?
你没见过安迪的腿么
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表