剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
You don't know my kid, Bobby.
你不了解我的娃 鲍比
You're wrong.
你说的不对
Oh, I have got to lie down.
我得躺下来
First Jules questions my parenting, and now you?
先是茱尔斯质疑我教孩子 现在你也是
I mean, I'm a good parent, damn it.
我是个好爸爸啊 该死的
When Travis lost a toenail,
崔维斯脚趾甲掉下来时
you super glued it back to his foot
你用强力胶粘上
and stuck all of his toes together.
把他的脚趾头都粘起来了
He made the swim team, didn't he?
确实让他进了游泳队 不是吗
All right, guys. Travis is on his way.
好了 伙计们 崔维斯在路上了
Now everyone's here that needs to be here.
现在开始 需要在场的人各就各位
We have the rock, the dad, the girl, the husband...
我们有死党 父亲 梦中女孩 丈夫
I got nothing.
想不到了
I don't understand why I don't get to be part of Travis' pain.
我就不明白为啥小崔的痛苦没有我的份
Okay, guys. It's showtime. Everybody act really happy.
伙计们 表演开始了 大家高兴点
Happy.
高兴
Well, if e-train does that...
如果电子火车乐队搞成这样
he'll know something's up.
他肯定知道出事了
Good point. Ellie, be yourself.
说得对 艾莉 自然点
Hey, everyone.
大家好
Hey, paleface.
你好啊 小白脸
How's the sun feel for the first time?
第一次晒太阳什么感觉
This is 50. This is you.
这是50岁 这是你
Look how close they are.
你看他们多接近
May I kill him?
我能杀了他吗
Sweetie! Come on now.
甜心 别捣乱了
Let's go racing!
开始比赛咯
Aww, Stan.
啊 斯坦
Not good! Not good! Not good!
不好了 不好了 不好了
You sure you want to do this?
你确定你想这么做
Oh, yeah.
当然了
When naked day gets put on hold,
裸裸日被迫暂停时
we knock it out in a public bathroom.
我们在公共卫生间继续干柴烈火
That's how we roll.
我们就是这么嗨
Okay, no one's looking. Let's go. Go, go, go.
没人在看了 快进去 快快
That is a smell I have never smelled before.
这味道真是前无古人后无来者
That's like a--that's like a hot stink.
闻着一股恶臭啊
Ugh. Oh, come here.
别管了 来吧
What?
怎么了
You zipped it.
你把它夹住了
Oh, god.
天呐
It's stuck. "The American way" is stuck.
卡住了 "美国范"被卡住了
Oh, did Bobby talk to you?
鲍比跟你说了这事啊
I think I'm gonna black out.
我快要晕过去了
How'd it go in there, lover boy?
进展得如何啊 小情种
Die.
去死
Fine. You won. But that was close.
好吧 你赢了 不过我紧跟其后
Oh, please, child.
得了吧 孩子
I was putting lipstick on when I passed you.
我超你车时还在涂口红呢
No, seriously. I was putting lipstick on.
说真的 我当时在涂口红
I don't even care. That was so fun.
管它呢 反正很好玩
Why don't we go out to lunch and talk?
我们去吃饭聊天吧
Hey, there you are. Hi.
你们在这啊 你来了
Hey, look, I know you're hanging with your friends and all.
我知道你在和朋友们玩
But, uh, I don't know my way around your town still,
可是我对镇上的路还不熟
and I can't find our place.
我找不到我们住的地方了
Wait. You guys... you guys moved in together?
等等 你们 你们同居了
Yeah, we did, actually.
对 没错
That's great.
太棒了
That's, uh, you know, great.
真是太棒了
Did you guys hear the news?
你们这帮家伙知道吗
Really?
不是吧
Is that why we're here?
所以我们才来这
Is this just another coin-operated car?
这就跟投硬币的摇摇车一样的把戏
Travis, let me explain!
崔维斯 听我解释
Travis!
崔维斯
How much for these?
这个多少钱
That stupid car crash cost me 600 bucks.
那愚蠢的车祸花了我600块
On the plus side,
不过呢
we all have new sunglasses.
我们都有新的太阳镜了
Dude! Could you please put something on?
老兄 你就穿点衣服能死啊
It's naked day, damn it.
这可是裸裸日啊
You shave your butt?
你还刮了屁♥股♥
That's my business.
那不关你的事
He doesn't. I do it for him.
他没刮 我给他刮的
Okay, guys, we need to focus.
伙计们 我们说回正紧事
Trav is probably mad at all of us.
小崔也许生我们的气
J-bird, would I be throwing you under the bus
小猪儿 如果我打电♥话♥告诉小崔
if I called Trav and said that I wanted to
本来我想提早告诉他的
tell him upfront, but you wouldn't let me?
但你没让 这样算是背叛你不
Yes.
当然是
Well, then I'm sorry for throwing you under the bus about an hour ago.
好吧 那一小时前我背叛了你 对不起
That's so unfair.
这太不公平了
I can't even apologize now since he took off again.
他就这么走掉了 我连道歉都没对象
Ah, where'd he go, Hawaii?
他去哪了 夏威夷
Okay.
好吧
I have warned you.
我警告过你了
If you say it like that again,
如果你再这么说
we are so fighting.
我就对你不客气了
Mom... I want you to know that I'm okay,
妈妈 我想告诉你我一切都好
but I don't want to talk.
但我不想跟人说话
Gonna campout for a while.
我出门野营一阵
Just gonna live off the land.
找个深山老林待着
Maybe grow a beard if that's even possible.
如果可能的话 蓄个胡子
Don't look for me.
别来找我
Oh, this is all my fault.
这全是我的错
I'm such a bad mom.
我这妈妈太不称职了
The worst mom!
最烂的妈妈
Okay, I think it's time for that to be over.
我觉得你啦啦队队长可以不用当了
She knows what she wants.
她知道自己想要什么
I don't think I can make him stop.
我觉得他停不下来了
She doubts herself. She's only human.
她怀疑自己了 她也只是个普通人
I'll go.
我这就走
If Trav really is, uh, camping
如果小崔真的去野营了
in what appears to be the Amazon,
看背景貌似去的亚马逊
why is he holding a TV remote?
为什么他还拿着个电视遥控器
Emergency meeting. Now.
紧急会议 马上
Great.
可真棒
Stan?
斯坦
Buddy, is that you?
伙计 是你吗
Stan?
斯坦
Stan? Oh! Oh! Oh, don't kill me!
斯坦 不要杀我
Take your mom! I love you more than she does!
去杀你妈吧 我比她更爱你
There is nothing sadder than a naked guy all alone on naked day.
没什么比在裸裸日一个人光着身子更悲哀的了
I thought my wife would care if I was nude for her.
我以为我为我妻子脱♥光♥光她会在乎的
If you ever write a suicide note,
如果你要写自杀遗言
that's how it should start.
可以用刚才那句做开头
The cliche's true.
那些陈辞滥调是真的
When you first fall in love, it's all hot and sexy.
当你刚刚坠入爱河 一切都是热辣性感
And then you get married, and then it's once a week,
等你结婚了 就变成一周一次了
lights off, socks on.
关灯 穿袜子的例行房♥事
Jules wears socks?
茱尔斯穿袜子
Two pair.
两双呢
Her feet and her hands get cold.
她手脚都怕冷
I am stealing that.
这一招我也要学
Look, dime eyes.
听着 硬币眼
We're not young, stupid couples that are naked all day
我们不是那些整天光着身子的年轻夫妇
or trying to get hep "C" by doing it in public bathrooms.
也不是想得丙肝想得在公共卫生间做♥爱♥的蠢蛋
Until I started torturing you,
在我没故意折磨你之前
weren't you happy with your one and a half times a week?
你对每周的一次半不是挺满意的吗
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表