剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
"If Jules flies off the handle for no reason,
"要是茱尔斯突发无名火
distract her with shoe talk."
转而跟她谈论鞋子"
Tip number 37--
第37条
"Jules thinks doggy style is a way of preparing eggs.
茱尔斯认为推车式[体♥位♥]是一种烹饪鸡蛋的方式
Do not correct her.
不要纠正她
It is funny."
因为很搞笑"
Well, this is very helpful. Thank you.
很有用 谢谢
But I didn't get you anything because, well,
但我不会给你礼物的 因为
men don't get other men Valentine's Day gifts.
情人节男士之间不用互赠礼物
Bobby, the sweater's perfect. I can't stop smiling.
鲍比 毛衣真不错 我笑得都停不下来了
Happy V-Day, buddy.
情人节快乐 兄弟
And I'm already using the bath oils.
沐浴油我已经用上啦
Oh. Summer breeze.
夏天微风的味道
Oh, I can smell it. Yeah.
我闻到了 没错
Hey. I was wondering where you went.
我还在想你去哪儿了
You found me.
被你找到啦
Now you go hide, and I'll find you.
现在你赶紧藏起来 我马上去找你
Just for that...
你这么说
we're sitting sidesaddle.
我偏要和你坐一起
She'll take that to go.
她打包带走
It's sex o'clock.
滚床单时间到啦
I got a blanket, some gatorade,
毯子 给他力[运动饮料]
and a shady parking spot.
背阴的停车位 全都准备就绪啦
Oh, but I just had a bowl of chili.
我刚吃了红辣椒
Yeah, so did I. Let's get crazy.
我也吃了 咱俩去爽吧
One down. Nine to go. Have fun.
用了1张 还有9张呐 玩得开心点
I'm going to crush sleep tonight.
今晚我要战胜睡眠
I was thinking having sex might help, but...
我想滚滚床单或许有所帮助 但是...
doing it without kissing
没有亲吻的滚床单
just would make me feel like a pro,
只会让我觉得像鸡
and that does not relax me.
我反倒放松不了
It gets me all excited.
全兴奋起来了
Filed away for a later date.
这次滚床单留作下次约会用吧
Where's my eye mask?
我眼罩呢
Oh, great.
真好
What am I supposed to do, just put my hair over my eyes?
要我怎么办呢 用头发挡眼睛
Oh, this stupid haircut.
该死的发型
If Jules flies off the handle,
要是茱尔斯突发无名火
distract her with shoe talk.
转而跟她谈论鞋子
I really like your slippers.
我很喜欢你的拖鞋
I know, right?
很赞 是吧
They look like suede, but nope.
看起来像绒面革 但不是的
They're just terry cloth.
只是毛巾布做的
Oh, they're so soft.
太软了
Found it.
找到啦
Ah. Good night, sweetie.
晚安 亲爱的
I may sleep forever.
要不我就睡一辈子吧
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Uh, sometimes I just come here to think.
有时我会过来思考问题
What's on your mind? I'll jump right in.
你在想什么 我可以加入跟你讨论
Do you think you can invent a new smell
你觉得你能发明一种新味道
or--or do you think all the smells are already out there
还是所有的味道就那么多了
and we just need to discover them?
我们要做的只是去发现它们
I wonder who else is awake.
还有没有人也没睡
Are you ready for a close encounter of the Travis kind?
准备好跟崔维斯星人亲密面对面了吗
Is this a bad time?
来得不是时候吗
Mom!
老妈
Oh, God! Aah!
天呐
These harnesses were a bad idea.
真不该用这些吊绳的
You cannot come to my apartment at 3 in the morning.
不准你凌晨3点跑到我那儿
You gotta get some sleep.
你得睡点觉
So...
所以说...
He created a whole imaginary space world for her?
他为她创造了一个假想的太空世界吗
Yeah.
是的
His play dates haven't changed much since he was little.
自从他小时到现在玩伴都没怎么变过
Oh, my God. It's so nice to be anywhere
天呐 终于没有古巴男人爬到我身上了
without a Cuban man climbing all over me.
真是太好了
Been there.
经历过了
When?
什么时候
Jules, can I tell you why I think
茱尔斯 我能说下我认为
you should just go ahead and take a sleeping pill?
你该吃安♥眠♥药♥睡觉的理由吗
Please. I care about your opinion.
请直言 我很看重你的建议
Oh, things that Ellie would never say.
这也是艾莉从不会说的话
Well played.
算你狠
Bottom line, the pills work.
总之 安♥眠♥药♥管用
Sure, sometimes you do crazy stuff while you sleep.
不错 有时睡觉时人们会做出疯狂的事来
One time, I woke up on a plane to Phoenix.
就像我 有次在前往菲尼克斯的飞机上醒来
But, you know, I rolled with it and lived there for a year.
但是 我就随遇而安 在那儿待了一年
It really is a dry heat. Really?
那里真的又干又热 真的吗
Yeah. Would my hair look pretty there?
是的 我头发到那儿好看吗
Amazing. I'm not gonna take a pill!
不要太好看啊 我不会吃安♥眠♥药♥的
My mom is very susceptible to peer pressure. Shall we?
我妈非常抗不住众人一致的压力 一起来吧
You should totally take it. Do it.
你完全应该吃 吃安♥眠♥药♥吧
Come on. It's a little pill. Do it.
给点力啊 不就一小片药嘛 吃吧
It's really-- it's really--
真的...
And it doesn't matter. It'll make you cool.
根本就无关紧要嘛 反倒很酷啊
Will it really make me cool?
真让我很酷吗
Yes. Yeah.
是的 没错
All right. I'll take one tonight.
好的 今晚我就吃一片
There you are, my love.
你在这儿呐 我的挚爱
I'm here with all my friends.
我跟朋友们待在一起呢
Come on. It'll be fun.
来吧 很有意思的
It won't.
才没呢
Yeah, it's gonna be fun.
不是 会很有意思的
Honey, the pharmacy said that my sleeping pills
亲爱的 药店说了我的安♥眠♥药♥
wouldn't be ready for another 20 minutes.
要再等20分钟才有的拿
So could you pick 'em up for me?
可以劳驾你帮我取下吗
Sure. But I don't need your insurance card.
好的 但我不需要你的医保卡
I'll just memorize your policy number.
我只要记住你的保险单号♥码就行了
Never mind. I'll get 'em myself.
算了 我自己拿吧
Bye, guys.
再见 各位亲
"Tip 103--
第103条
If Jules asks you to do a menial task,
如果茱尔斯找你跑腿
tell her something that makes her think
跟她说一些话
you're gonna screw it up."
让她觉得你一定会搞砸
This notebook is amazing, Bobby.
这本笔记太棒了 鲍比
I can only express how I feel right now
只有用打比方才能形容
by using a metaphor.
我此时此刻的心情
You ever make a gift for somebody,
赠人礼物
and they just love it?
恰到好处
Not a metaphor, dad. That's exactly what happened.
这不是个比方 爸 就是这么一回事
Even better. Adios.
甚至更好 再见啦
I am impressed, Grayson.
真佩服你 格雷森
Most guys wouldn't be able to admit that
很多男人不愿意承认
they need another man's help to make their marriage work.
保持婚姻美满需要另一个男人帮忙
What?
啥
Whiskey, please.
威士忌 谢谢
I'm starting to despise my husband.
我开始鄙视我的老公了
Well, hate sex can be awesome.
仇恨性♥爱♥可爽了
Did you learn that
你是从跟你睡过的
from every guy who's ever slept with you?
每一个男人身上学来的吗
Still got it even though I'm dead inside.
哪怕我灵魂已死 功力却依然不减
I can't believe I'm gonna try this.
真不敢相信我要嗑药了
I mean, shouldn't the shades be down?
我说 要拉窗帘吗
I mean, cops can see in here.
警♥察♥会看到的
It's a sleeping pill, jules, not heroin.
只是颗安♥眠♥药♥ 不是海♥洛♥因♥
I totally respect that you think about
真佩服你吃药前
what a pill is before you put it in your body.
还会看看那是什么药
I've never done that.
我从来不管
I feel weird.
感觉怪怪的
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表