剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Seriously? I have to see more socks on the floor?
不是吧 我还看见地板上有袜子
Problem solved.
问题解决了
Hey, boo,
亲
if you pick up your socks and put them in the hamper,
如果你把袜子扔进洗衣篮里
I'll give you a kiss on the forehead.
我就亲一下你的前额
Really?
真的
Is this a trick? Are you gonna hit me?
这是诡计 你会打我吗
No.
不会的
All right, come on.
来吧
What a good boy!
乖孩子
You guys totally captured Selleck, Danson, and that other guy
你们模仿塞立克 丹森和另一个名字很怪的家伙
no one can ever remember.
模仿得很像
You know what's missing? Tom Selleck's mustache.
我们漏了点什么 汤姆·塞立克的胡子
Ooh! We should all grow one of those glorious bastards.
是的 我们都应该蓄这样漂亮的胡子
Oh, you always have such horrible ideas.
你总能想到愚蠢的主意
This is not one of them. I'm in!
但这个不是 我也加入
Yeah, baby!
宝贝
Hey, guys, we're not doing mandatory family nights anymore.
伙计们 我们以后没有强制的家庭夜了
Oh, yeah! Whoo-hoo!
太棒了
I thought you'd be sad.
我还以为你们会难过呢
Anyway, I just had the most amazing grown-up date with travis.
我刚和小崔来了个很棒的成人约会
Oh! We talked for hours, and it felt like five minutes.
我们谈了好久 却感觉快得像几分钟
I'm so proud of you for not sleeping with him.
你没和他一起睡我真是太为你骄傲了
Honest to God, it could've gone either way.
老实说 当时还真有可能
Anyway, I told travis to only come over
总之 我告诉小崔想我的时候
when really wants to see me.
再来看我
It's been nine days. Why doesn't he want to see me?
这都九天了 他怎么还不来看我
What are you idiots doing?
你们这帮白♥痴♥在干嘛
This is how guys with mustaches think.
这是留胡子的男人们在思考
Mm. You think you're the only ones who can grow body hair?
你们以为就你们能长毛吗
I've let things go, too. Check it.
我也能长毛 你们看
Cheer up. Trav will eventually come by.
高兴点 小崔会来看你的
You raised him to be dependent and helpless.
你把他养得依赖性太强了
Thanks, babe.
谢谢你 宝贝
I knew you'd take that as a compliment.
我知道你觉得那是在恭维你
Bye.
再见
God!
上帝啊
Stupid 'stache rash.
那讨厌的胡子闹出的疹子
My whole body is red from that damn thing.
我浑身上下都是红的
Oh, to hell with it. I'm just gonna call Trav.
见鬼去吧 我要给小崔打电♥话♥
I have to. I'm in love with him.
必须的 我和他正相爱呢
I mean, I love him.
我是说 我爱他
Well, they're the same, right?
一回事 是吗
What is this, immature night at club desperate?
这是干嘛呢 你加入饥渴俱乐部了吗
You anot calling him.
不能打给他
Nice job, dog Trav! Ahh.
干得好 小小崔
Why is mine club soda?
为什么我的是苏打水
D.T. designated you my driver.
小小崔指派你做我的司机
Hey.
你好
Andy, go grab my slippers.
安迪 给我拿拖鞋
Oh. What a good boy!
乖孩子
You were right!
你说的太对了
A few treats, some "Good boys," I can get andy to do anything.
一点小奖励 夸两句 他就什么都做
He only uses the downstairs bathroom now.
他现在只用楼下的浴室了
We call it his pee spot.
我们管那叫他尿尿的地方
I just meant be nicer to him...
我只是让你对他好点
not treat him like a dog.
不是像对狗一样啊
You should be proud of yourself.
你该感到骄傲
You haven't had a good idea since...
你多久都没出过好主意了
Ever.
好像从来就没
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thanks, boo. You want some peanut butter?
谢谢 来点花生酱
oh, that's good. Is that good?
真乖 好吃吗
that's how I get him to take his vitamin.
我就这么让他吃维生素药丸的
How awesome is this mustache?
这胡子多潇洒啊
I remember the first time I met the dude.
我想起我第一次见他的时候
It's so sweet to see you get cruised in your cowboy hat.
你戴着那牛仔帽被勾搭了可真让人开心
No, that guy's not gay.
那男人又不是基佬
Nodding is just how mustache buddies say "Hello."
点头只是留胡子的男人们打招呼而已
No, it's how gay mustache buddies say,
不是 那是蓄胡子的基佬说
"Meet me in the handicap stall
我在小隔间等你
So we can discuss Channing's Tatums."
我们谈谈情说说爱
Well, maybe it's not the 'stache. Maybe it's the hat.
好吧 也许不是因为胡子 是帽子
No.
不
Even without the lid, your pulse is still giving me a real...
即便没有帽子 你的脉搏还是告诉我
Fine. I guess I'll shave it.
好吧 我会刮掉的
But you love your fanny duster.
可是你不是挺喜欢你的性感小胡胡吗
Now... If you're not just a teensy bit homophobic,
如果你不是对男同有一丁点恐惧
why would you have to shave it?
那干嘛要刮掉胡子
Damn it.
见鬼
Excuse me. I feel like dancing.
抱歉 我好想跳舞
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
I wanna call travis so bad.
我太想给小崔打电♥话♥了
Here. Take my phone.
把我的电♥话♥拿着
That's a calculator.
那是个计算器
Well, I can't give you my real phone.
我可不能把我的手♥机♥给你
Travis might call.
小崔也许会打来的
Leave him be. It's not that hard.
别管他了 没那么难的
I haven't seen my kid since...
我从昨晚洗澡后
Ooh, bath time yesterday.
就没看见我儿子了
I just hate not knowing where he is.
我就是讨厌不知道他在哪
I mean, he could be at the gym. He could be dead in a ditch.
他有可能在健身房♥ 有可能死在哪条沟里了
Yes, I know he's not at the gym.
我知道他不在健身房♥
Screw it. I'm calling him.
去他的 我要给他打电♥话♥了
Jules, don't. You'll regret it.
茱尔斯 别打 你会后悔的
Girl, please. I'll be smooth.
求你了 我会很平静的
Oh, really?
真的吗
Hello.
你好
Trav?
小崔
Weird! I must've butt-dialed you.
真奇怪 我肯定是打错电♥话♥了
From the Torres' home phone?
用托瑞斯家里的电♥话♥也能打错吗
I know. That's crazy.
我知道啊 所以才奇怪嘛
So... What up?
你怎么样呀
I'm actually super busy right now, so...
说真的我现在很忙
Well, I am totally slammed, too.
我也是呢
Okay, well, I'll talk to you later. Bye.
好了 我晚点跟你说 先挂了
Love you.
爱你
How'd that feel?
感觉怎么样啊
Feels like we have a bigger gay crowd than usual.
我感觉今天来这里的同志好像比平常多
I maybe tweeted the glarmy... that's the gay larmy...
可能是我微博在上说的
and told them there was a real rainbow-friendly bar
我告诉他们这有个对同志友好的酒吧
with a hot 'stached owner
而且老板是个有胡子的帅哥
who lurves himself some Kathy Griffin.
他就像凯西·格里芬那样爱他自己
She's knows she's not "A" List but she just rolls with it.
她知道她不是一流的 但是她会努力的
Also, I fixed your sign.
而且 我把你的招牌弄好了
It's catchy. Doesn't bother me.
很醒目啊而且没有给我带来什么麻烦
Felt like a $5.
像是给了5美元呢
Andy. Hmm?
安迪 怎么了
We've gotta go.
我们得走了
I just saw Stan's kindergarten teacher
我刚才看到了斯坦的幼儿园老师
doing something his wife shouldn't know about.
他在做些他老婆不该知道的事
Back off. He's taken.
走开 他有主了
Andy, let's go.
安迪 我们走吧
You don't have to follow her.
你不需要跟着她啊
Sure I do. She clicked.
当然需要 她都弄出那种声音了
Don't you see what she's doin'?
你没看到她在做什么吗
Stay.
你呆在这
Hey, corn bread.
小面包
Please do not ruin this thing I've got going with Andy,
别来瞎搅和我和安迪之间的事好吗
or I'm gonna give you a vasectomy with that fork.
不然我会用那把叉子给你结扎
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表