剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
so we could shop at the mall.
就可以去超♥市♥购物了
sit-down shopping sounds amazing.
坐着逛街听起来很爽啊
We came here to be around young people,
我们来这就想和年轻人呆在一起
And you seem to have already given up.
可你们好像放弃做年轻人了
I mean, you--you barely leave the cul-de-sac.
你们几乎都不出去玩了
Hey.
谁说的
Last week, my stupid husband made me play dodge ball,
上周我那蠢丈夫让我去玩闪避球
And I got hit in the face.
我还被打中脸了
Yeah, that's what stuck, anne.
所以让人纠结 安妮
You leave the house, you get hit in the face.
出去玩 就挨打
And I don't see how having a few early dinners means I've given up.
我也不明白为啥早点吃晚餐就说明老了
But that's how it starts.
衰老就是这样开始的
The second you're okay with feeling old,
一旦你觉得可以忍♥受衰老
you never feel young again.
你就再也不会年轻了
"Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
愤怒 对光阴消逝的愤怒
That's beautiful.
真美
Did you make that up?
是你写的
You don't read much, do you?
你不怎么读书吧
I try not to.
尽量不读
It means, you never stop fighting against getting old.
那是说要一刻不停地和衰老抗争
Norman won't get out of our jacuzzi tub.
诺曼不肯从我们的按♥摩♥浴缸里出来
Oh, I--I'll go get him.
我把他弄出来
Anne, do not get in there with him.
安妮 别和他一起进去了
Fine. Hmm.
好的
Bobby, get the bag! Bobby, get the bag!
鲍比 袋子打开 袋子打开
Bobby, get the bag! Wh--wh--
鲍比 袋子打开
Okay, okay. Oh!
好了好了
Hey, man. It's pretty badass that you stopped crying.
伙计 你没被吓哭就不好玩了
I think I may just be out of tears.
我觉得我眼泪都哭干了
Hey, why did you pick me instead of riggs?
为什么你不要里格斯来
I know people say
我知道人们说
That redheads are shady and shiftless--
红发妞名声不好
They do?
是吗
I do. Still, I know you like her.
我这么说 虽然我知道你喜欢她
Yeah, well, I like her a lot.
是的 我很喜欢她
I just get worried that if we get serious,
我就是担心如果我们来真的
I'll just screw it up like I always do.
我会像往常一样搞砸的
So you're not going for it because you're afraid?
你因为担心而止步不前吗
Lame!
懦夫
Buddy, I'm out here touching snakes for you.
伙计 我都在这替你捉蛇了
You can get over any fear if you really care about somebody,
如果你真心关爱某个人你能克服所有的恐惧
even a ginger.
哪怕她是个红发妞
Shouldn't you be getting ready to play penny can
你不是要准备和一群火热的比基尼小妞
With a bunch of oiled-up chicks in bikinis?
一起玩扔硬币罐吗
That's exactly what my parties are like,
我是准备开派对玩那个
except no bikinis and all dudes.
只不过没有比基尼妞 全是男的
Here.
看
I thought we could use this
我想我们可以先用这个
till we actually paint it on the boat, so...
然后一起把船名刷在船上
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
是的
Look, I'm sorry I got carried away.
很抱歉 我有点过激了
I can go from zero to crazy pretty fast.
我很容易就从冰点到躁狂
You know, you don't have to get crazy with me.
知道吗 和我一起你不用躁狂
I mean, we're so tight,
我们这么亲密
there's nothing we can't work out together.
没什么是我们一起搞不定的
Okay.
好的
Anyway, I gotta go get tampons for sig.
我要去给西格买♥♥棉塞了
He's so stressed about penny can,
他被扔硬币罐的游戏搞得太紧张了
He got a violent nosebleed.
鼻血狂流
So, uh... Bye.
拜拜
Bye, travis.
拜 崔维斯
Hey, guys.
伙计们
You want to go do something?
想找点事做吗
Not ever.
一点都不想
Nah. Let's just stay here.
就呆这吧
Okay? Ellie, will you pass me the wine?
好吗 艾莉 把酒递给我
Did you just old-guy wink me?
你刚才又对我"老人眼眨"了
Are you still talking?
你还在说话吗
Look, I want to stay in, too.
我也想呆在家里
But Anne said that we need to,
可是安妮说我们得
"Rage, rage against the machine
愤怒 对机器的愤怒
And no matter what, stay away from the light."
管它是什么 远离光明
What?
什么
See, that's why I don't read,
这就是为什么我不读书
because I can't retain anything.
因为我什么都记不住
Oh, my goodness.
上帝啊
It's almost 4:30. Where did the day go?
都快四点半了 这一天都上哪去了
Okay, do you guys want to go get some dinner?
不管了 你们想去吃晚餐吗
Shotgun. Permanent!
我要坐副驾驶 我的
If they don't have that soup, I'm gonna be pissed.
如果他们没做那汤我可要恼火了
Quiet down, backseat. Don't "Quiet down, backseat" Me.
安静点 后座的 你不能这么叫我
You can't just call for eight years.
你不能因为八年前的事这么叫
You just can't call front seat. Yes, I can.
你不能叫前座的 我就叫了
No. I called it.
我就叫了
There's no shotgun. You weren't even ar--
你不能总坐这
why do you even have that in the car?
你怎么还把那放车上
It's my "Be quiet" Glass. I'm taking it everywhere.
这是我的安静杯 我去哪都带着
You just passed the restaurant.
你过了餐厅了
Oh, no. Are we being kidnapped again?
不会吧 我们又被绑♥架♥了
I hope so.
我希望是
Nerd.
呆子
Oh, I can tell you're bummed
看得出你很沮丧
Because you bought that sad box
因为你买♥♥了悲伤盒子
with a hunk of cheese, a sliced apple,
还有大块芝士和切片苹果
and a hard-boiled egg.
还有煮过头的蛋
It's just an apple-and-cheese box.
这就是个苹果芝士餐盒
Found the egg.
蛋是我无意发现的
Oh, score.
真幸运
Hey, listen, I want to apologize
我想向你道歉
for not picking you to go snakin'.
没带你去捉蛇
It's no big deal if you wanna just keep things casual.
没什么大不了的 你想随性些没关系
Oh, damn it.
见鬼
Thought it was hard-boiled.
我还以为是煮熟的呢
Well, that's the risk you take with street eggs.
这就是随手拿鸡蛋的风险
Look, I don't want us to be casual.
我不想让我俩随着性子
I was just scared.
我只是有些害怕
Hey, why are your pockets moving?
为什么你的口袋在动
well, normally,
通常
I'd have a funny answer in the boner arena,
我会用一个精彩的隐喻来赞美我的小♥弟♥弟♥
But I'll hold off since I'm making a romantic gesture.
但今天我不说 因为我要做一些浪漫的事
Lisa Riggs...
丽莎·里格斯
I will hold snakes for you.
我可以为你捉蛇
Coming through. Oh. Hey, guys. Thanks for coming.
我进来了 伙计 谢谢你来参加
Yeah. What?
怎么了
Your nose is still bleeding?
你鼻子还在流血
No, I wear this to get chicks.
我用这个勾引小妞
All right, move it, sig.
好了 拿掉它 西格
I'm his partner.
我做他的搭档
Thank god. I'm light-headed.
谢天谢地 我快要晕了
You ready to kick some ass or what?
准备好大胜他们了吧
Are you kidding? This is gonna be epic.
开玩笑 一起见证历史吧
Not in the face!
别打脸
Ohh. That's okay.
没关系
On your left! Coming through.
小心左边 借过
I love this!
爱死了
I'm never walking again.
我再也不走路了
Does this count as drinking and driving?
这算不算酒驾
Good question.
问得好
Let's get off the street.
走小道
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表