剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
# 太多愁善感 #
# So sentimental #
# 不要多愁善感 #
# Not senmental, no #
这是怎么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
是只家畜
It's a farm animal.
# 只留下幸运 #
# Fortunate only #
# 我一直在寻找 人生的真谛
# I've been lookin' for something
追寻 追寻 追寻 追寻 #
else, do let, do let #
# 追寻 追寻 追寻 追寻 #
# Do let, jugulate, do let, do let #
# 漫漫人生路 沮丧气馁 #
# Let's go slowly, discouraged #
见鬼
Crap!
欢迎到熟♥女♥镇来
Welcome to Cougar Town!
喔 熟♥女♥队
Whoo! Cougars!
让我们为熟♥女♥队欢呼
Let's hear it for the Cougars!
没事 我起来了
Ohh! it's okay. It's okay. I'm up.
喔 向前冲啊
Whoo! Let's go!
别这样 妈妈
It's over, mom.
我就是忍♥不住激动起来
I can't help it. I get excited.
噢 看那边
Ooh, okay, here we go.
快看那边 猜猜他是儿子还是小男友呢
Right back there... son or boyfriend?
我不想评论
I don't want to be a part of
那个可怜的女人
judging that poor woman.
-这样不对 -是儿子还是男友呢
- It's not right. - Son or boyfriend?
-是男友 -拜托 是他的妈妈
- Boyfriend. - Come on, be his mom.
-是男友 -是他妈
- Boyfriend! - Be his mom.
-肯定是他妈妈 -上啊 小伙子
- Be his mom. - Get in there, buddy!
-亲她 吻她 -拜托
- Kiss her. Kiss her. - Come on!
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Mom. Mom. Mom.
-拜托 拜托 -亲啊 快亲她
- Come on! Come on! - Do it! Kiss her!
-噢 -太棒了
- Ohh! Ooh. - Yes! Yes!
比分是多少了 崔维斯
What's the score, Travis?
-8比0 -我无所谓
- 8-nil. - Whatever.
噢 崔维斯
Oh, Travis.
你的数学老师布莱切特女士
Your math teacher, Ms. Pritchett,
她隆胸啦
got new boobs.
茱尔斯 这早就不是新闻了
Jules, you're very, very old.
她为何要做隆胸呢
Why would she do something like that?
你能放她一马嘛
Would you give her a break?
在她那个年龄离婚
The dating pool
约会对象
Is pretty limited when you
太少了
get divorced at her age.
什么 你是说在你这个年龄吧
What, you mean your age?
她看起来比我老四个月呢 崔维斯
She's, like, four months older, Travis.
好吧
Okay.
关键是 我们这个年龄的单身汉
The point is, all of the single guys our age
不是残废或同性恋
Are either broken, gay,
就是在泡小妞
or chasing younger girls.
-那很孤独的 -噢 亲爱的
- It can get pretty lonely. - Oh, honey.
别误会 我才不会变成
Don't get me wrong. I'm not gonna
布莱切特女士那样的呢
end up like Ms. Pritchett.
我觉得你的骨架
No, I don't think your frame
承受不了那对胸的
could handle those.
我觉得自己
I mean, if i felt that no one
无人问津
would talk about me...
你看到那边的
Well, you see that young
小帅哥了吗
gentleman right there?
我真想舔他
Mm. I'd love to lick his body.
那是我儿子
That's my son.
他看上去挺聪明的
He looks smart.
我们往后坐几排
And we're moving back just a few rows.
好了
Okay.
女士们 先生们 这就是我妈
Ladies and gentlemen, my mother.
喔 喔 等会
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
宝贝 一邀你一起玩
Sweetie, you know you don't
你就要走
get to leave until I ask you
每周都这样
What I ask you every weekend.
来吧 我们出去找点乐子
Come on. Let's go out. Let's have fun!
不行 我有重要的事
Can't. Got big plans.
周末之夜
It's friday night.
过来喝点
Get your butt over here
红酒聊聊天吧
for some wine and scrabble.
不行 我答应丈夫
I can't. I promised my husband
要开始做♥爱♥了
we'd start having sex
一个月一次
Once a month without it
以免打快枪
having to be a quickie,
而且这混♥蛋♥已经在叫我啦
And the bastard actually called me on it.
为什么这么不耐烦呢
Why so pissy?
-我太肥了
- I'm fat.
我不信
I don't buy it.
-你像个妓♥女♥ -谢谢
- Wow, you look like a whore. - Thank you.
我们做吧 老婆
Let's do this, woman.
我得挂了
Ugh, I have to go.
我的肌腱有点紧张
Uh, my hamstring's a little tight,
你一开始得在上面
So you're gonna have to start on top.
如果你想的话 我放松后
If you want, we can switch
我们可以翻身
it up once I get loose.
你还真性感
You are so sexy.
谢谢
Thank you.
加油
Race ya!
你想留下来
You want to stay in,
躺在沙发上
Hang out on the couch
看场电影吗
and maybe watch a movie?
你在勾引我吗
Are you hitting on me?
没有 酒是给艾莉准备的
No, this wine's for Ellie.
她最近很迷人
She's been looking so hot lately.
我想把她灌醉
I thought i'd get her drunk
再勾引她
and try to hit that.
妈妈的女同性恋笑话 很棒啊
Lesbian mom jokes. Awesome!
赖安要来接我
Uh, look, Ryan's coming to pick me up.
12点前回来
Okay. Home by midnight.
如果发现你们俩
And if I ever catch you two
醉酒驾驶
drinking and driving,
我就把那张婴儿照
I'm gonna show everyone
给所有人看
that baby picture
你们捏着对方的
Of you two holding each other's
小鸡鸡 真小啊
penises... so small.
你知道嘛
You know,
赖安的妈妈只说句再见而已
Ryan's mom just says good-bye.
拜拜
Good-bye.
晚上开心 妈妈
Have a great night, mom.
我总是开心的
I always do.
你看
You see?
如果有人陪你走
It's not a walk of shame if someone
就不害羞了
does it with you.
给我电♥话♥
Call me.
喂 格雷森
Hey, Grayson.
你知道什么让我不爽吗
You know what drives me nuts?
难道人们都这样打招呼吗
Is it people that start conversations
-连你好都不说嘛 -不是
- Without saying hello? - No.
-邻居们让人讨厌吗 -不是
- Is it annoying neighbors? - No.
-是斯通·菲利普斯的原因吗 -什么啊
- Is it Stone Phillips? - What?
你妻子刚搬走 一周吧
Your wife moves out, what, a week ago?
你就和联谊女生
And you're already
乱搞
sexing up sorority girls.
但没人在意 因为
But nobody cares, because when a
40岁的男人离婚后
40-year-old guy gets divorce,
朋友们都会说
All your friends are like,
噢 上啊 老虎
"oh, way to go, tiger!"
我们不叫对方老虎
We don't call each other "tiger."
一般叫壮马或武士
It's always "champ" or "samurai."
也许
Look, maybe, what really
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表