剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
He's quadzilla.
他是腿部肌肉猛♥男♥啊
I'm ready to respond.
我来评价下吧
Cornbread,
玉米面包头
science tells me you have a brain
科学常识告诉我你还是有脑子的
because you're standing and blinking,
一你站在那儿 二还眨巴着个眼睛
but I don't imagine anything else in there,
但我再也看不出来你脑子里还有啥了
but a meatball that talks just like you.
你就是个能说话的肉丸子
Hurdy-dur.
我把话撂在这儿了
Look, I know being with Stan 24 hours a day
我知道一天24小时跟斯坦待在一起
has made you a little bit...
让你有点...
I don't know. Let's call it edgy,
我不知道怎么说好 暂且称为焦躁吧
but that was too mean, even for you.
但那也太刻薄了 即便对你这个头号♥毒舌的家伙来说
Why are you smiling?
你怎么还笑起来了
Bobby's dream is rolling away.
鲍比的白日梦开动了
Ooh, Jules needs me.
茱尔斯唤我了
Can you guys watch the bar for a few minutes?
你们帮我照看一下酒吧好吗
Obviously. Totally.
当然 没问题
Absolutely. Thanks.
好的 多谢
Okay. Have a good one.
好的 过得愉快
Oh, my God.
天呐
I feel sad for Jules,
我为茱尔斯感到难过
so bummed over her job.
被工作搞得这么不开心
Well, sometimes work sucks. That's why I call it "Surk."
有时工作确实很糟 所以我称之为"衰作"
Well, it surks for people like you and my mom. Yeah.
只是对你和我妈这样的人而言很衰 是的
But Laurie and I-- we're artists.
但劳里和我 我俩是艺术家
I'm a cake artist.
我是糕点艺术家
What we do changes people's lives.
我们的所为改变了众人的生活
Our humble mission-- to inspire humanity,
我们卑微的使命就是 启发心智
to hold up a mirror and ask two questions--why and what if?
高悬明镜 扪心自问 两个问题 为何与倘若
With... Cupcakes and pictures?
通过... 蛋糕和照片吗
What do you do again? Something with numbers?
你从事神马 跟数据有关的吗
I'm a financial manager.
我是财务经理
Dude, if I... had to what you do every day--
老兄 要是我天天做你的那些事
going into the same office, sitting at the same computer,
坐在一成不变的办公室 面对同一个电脑
eating the same bologna sandwich,
吃着已经腻歪的腊肠三明治
I would totally go bath salts.
我一定会暴走的
Sometimes I play solitaire.
有时候 我也玩玩纸牌
Grayson gone? Yep.
格雷森走了吗 是的
When the cat's away, baby.
老虎不在家 猴子称大王哈
Stranger touch.
飞来神手
You realize this game ends with me being beaten to death?
你知不知道这么玩会把我弄死的
I got big news.
重大消息
I realized that I haven't been selling any houses
由于我的心不在工作上
because my heart's not in it.
我到现在一栋房♥子都没卖♥♥出去
So I'm gonna quit.
所以我打算不干了
Quit and do what?
不干了 那你干什么
I don't know,
没想好呢
but I'm real excited about the quitting part.
光甩手不干这点就让我十分兴奋
I mean, it makes things a little harder on me,
那我压力更山大了
But... that's no big deal, right?
但... 也没什么大不了的 对吧
Is it getting sarcastic?
你是在说反话吗
No.
没有
I mean, it's cool to be the sole breadwinner.
只有我一人担负家计 还蛮酷的
I get to pay for the mortgage by myself
独自一人还贷
and--ooh! I even get to pay for your son's college tuition,
甚至还能负担你儿子的大学学费
but he pays me back by being surly
他倒好 无礼顶撞 偷我汗衫
and stealing my shirts.
就这么报答我
He steals from me, Jules.
他偷我衣服 茱尔斯
He just borrows.
他只是借穿下
What's shakin'?
两位好哈
That's stealing.
那才叫偷
Bobby's Burgers! Get 'em while they're hot!
鲍比家汉堡 趁热快来尝尝鲜啊
There you go. We gotta get back to the grill.
给你 我们得到后面多烤些肉
Grayson's right.
格雷森说对了
I don't think it's fair to make him the only breadwinner.
让他一人养家太不公平了
Can I get four burgers, please?
我要4个汉堡
I need four! Four more burgers.
我这要4个 4个汉堡
Make 'em sloppy.
来些大块的
Can you man the grill for a second?
你能看下烤肉吗
I gotta warm these up.
我得把这些加热一下
On it.
好的
I just don't know what I would do for a living, you know?
我就是不知道今后做什么生计
I'm... I'm--I'm 43,
我都43了
I didn't graduate from college.
没有大学学历
I mean, I'm not good at computering.
又不精通计算机
The only thing that I'm qualified for is real estate
我唯一能做的就是房♥地♥产♥了
and maybe being a prostitute.
可能还能做个妓♥女♥
Sorry, J-bird,
抱歉 小猪儿
but I don't think there's a huge market
我觉得四十好几的妓♥女♥
for prostitutes in their 40s.
已经没什么市场了
I can't even be a whore?
我连妓♥女♥都做不了呐
Mom, I think you'd be an amazing whore.
老妈 我觉得你做妓♥女♥超棒的
Oh, my God. I can't believe I just said that.
天呐 真不敢相信我竟然说出那样的话
I just wish there was something
我多希望有个
I could find to do that made me happy.
能让我感到非常快乐的工作来做
All right, think back.
那好 倒回去想想
What were the jobs where you had the most fun at?
你觉得最有意思的工作是神马
Well, I loved working with Laurie.
我喜欢和劳里一起工作
Well, there you go.
这不就结了嘛
As long as you're with the people you love,
只要跟你喜欢的人在一起工作
work ain't so bad.
工作就没那么糟
Hey there, new boss.
嘿 新老板
Hey-o! Let's sell some booze.
酒品开卖♥♥啦
No.
我不同意
Art. Art.
艺术 艺术
Art.
艺术
What are you doing?
你干嘛
You guys were so impressed with yourselves,
你们的自得
that it made me wish that I was an artist, too.
搞得我也很想成为一名艺术家
So I'm making art.
所以我在搞艺术创作呢
Art.
艺术
Art.
艺术
With your cell phone? Sorry.
就用手♥机♥吗 抱歉
Those are only for taking self-portraits
它们只是用来自♥拍♥大头照
and pics of your snooze for Vagalentine's day...
和"情裸节"的瞌睡照的
which is every day.
这节 姐可是天天过呐
Laurie, sexy face.
劳里 来个性感状
Art. Don't encourage him.
艺术 别跟着人来疯啊
I'm sorry. It's a reflex.
抱歉 条件发射啦
Gosh.
天呐
It's so hard being a photographer.
成为摄影师是如此之难
I mean, the picture part is easy.
拍照部分算简单啦
Any monkey can point and click.
猴子都会操作
Art.
艺术
I'm just having trouble pulling off the pretentious part.
但总是要自以为是 我就做不到了
Art.
艺术
Bobby, I've been stressed lately,
鲍比 最近我压力山大
and I-I shouldn't take it out on you for being an idiot.
我不该因为你跟白♥痴♥一样就找你发泄
Apology accepted.
接受道歉
I just need an outlet to get this mean out.
我只是需要个出口来发泄掉这份刻薄
Hey, can I get a burger?
我想要个汉堡
Oh, I think you've had enough, bigguns.
你吃得够多啦 大块头
Damn, that felt good. Toss me an apron.
感觉真好 给我条围裙
Which one of you butt chuggers is next?
下面你们哪个肥屁♥股♥要买♥♥餐
Oh, the ginger. You're stepping up,
活力女 就你啦
with your friend, too-tight t-shirt? Okay.
你朋友 T恤太紧身了啦 好吧
Let's go.
开卖♥♥
Here you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
Employees only behind the bar, please.
只有雇员能待在吧台内
How do you not see what a great idea this is?
你怎么看不出来这主意多棒啊
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表