剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
You think I'm perfect.
你认为我很完美
I remember.
我记得
But listen up.
但听着
If you're one of the few people on this earth
如果你是地球上喜欢自己做的事的
that actually loves what they do,
少数人之一
you don't ever rub that in anyone's face.
就别到处显摆 戳人痛处
No, you be grateful and keep your mouth shut.
不 你应该感激并闭上嘴
Oh, no.
不是吧
Not again.
又掉了一个
All right, people, let's line up
好啦 各位排起队吧
from least annoying to the most.
从不烦人的到最烦人的
Tom, you don't have to be in the back of the line,
汤姆 你不必排在最后一个
but you should be near it.
不过也得差不多
Yes! Not in the back. High five!
太好了 不是最后一个 举手击掌
Now you're in the back.
现在你是最后一个了
Oh, nothing sadder than a cop on a bike.
没谁比骑自行车的警♥察♥更悲剧了
Can someone get him a bell for his handlebars?
谁能给他的车把装个铃
Could you two step out of the truck?
你俩能从卡车里出来吗
With all due respect, I know my rights.
无意冒犯 我知道我的权利
I don't know what they are. What are they? I don't know.
我不知道都有啥权利 不知道
You're screwed if you don't have a permit.
没许可证你们就完蛋了
Well, luckily I have one.
幸好我有
I'll go grab it.
我去取
Bobby! Stop! He's got a gun.
鲍比 停下 他有枪
You're welcome.
不用谢
Stranger touch!
天降神手
I'm gonna miss that truck.
我会想念那辆卡车的
It was nice making people feel bad about themselves,
让别人觉得自卑真好
even for a second.
哪怕只有一秒
Give me a hit of that, E-train.
给我一点 递过来
I'm not meant to be a stay-at-home mom.
我不想成为家庭主妇
I feel like I need to go back to work. It's time.
我觉得我得回去工作 是时候了
That's cool. What would be your dream job?
那很好 你的理想工作是什么
Don't bogart it.
少吃点儿你
What's all this stuff about you and dream jobs?
怎么聊起了梦想的工作
What are you, 7?
你才七岁吗
I just want to be happy at my work.
我只想快乐地工作
Oh, and by the way, Bobby,
鲍比
I'd make an awesome prostitute.
我要是当妓♥女♥ 肯定是头牌
I feel like I'm missing some backstory.
感觉我好像错过了些内♥幕♥
You know, when we were married, real estate made you happy.
当我们结婚后 房♥产会使你高兴
Yeah. That was when you weren't making any cash.
对 那是当你不赚任何钱的时候
I came through, bought us a house.
我挺过来了 为我们买♥♥了栋房♥子
I think deep down,
在心底里
I liked taking care of the family, just myself.
我喜欢照顾家庭 独挑大梁
That's why marrying Grayson might have been a big mistake.
因此嫁给格雷森可能是个错误
He makes his own money.
他自己赚自己的钱
Sometimes I forget how messed up you are.
有时候我忘了你是有多混乱
I still remember how stoked you were
我仍记得你卖♥♥掉第一幢房♥子时
when you sold your first house.
有多兴奋
You bought everyone we knew a steak dinner.
你给每个我们认识的人买♥♥了牛排
Oh, man.
天哪
I would love to get that feeling back.
我想找回那种感觉
Then quit being lazy and just do it.
那就放弃懒惰 行动起来
Yeah.
对啊
This stuff makes you lazy.
这玩意让你变得懒惰
We brought you something.
我们给你买♥♥些了东西
The latin kings didn't want my cake.
帮派里的人不想要我的蛋糕
Turns out li'l choke doesn't like caramel.
人家李臭克不喜欢焦糖
Oh, and also, he's dead. Aw.
还有 他死了 噢
Also, uh... I thought you might like this.
同时 我想你会喜欢这个
Oh. Now this...
噢 这可是
This is art.
这可是艺术
Sorry we were art douches. Yeah.
抱歉我们是艺术人♥渣♥ 对
You know, when I was younger, I had a dream.
我年轻时有个梦想
I wanted to be a comedian.
想成为一个喜剧演员
I even did some open mics at my brother's club in Miami.
我甚至在迈阿密的哥哥的俱乐部里公开表演
Were you any good?
你演得好吗
Oh, well, you know, it was in... Little Havana,
那是在小哈瓦那
and I don't speak spanish, and, you know--
我不会说西班牙语
but I-I did a pretty good accent,
但我口音学得很像
and, you know, the crowd really loved me.
观众真的很喜欢我
Oh, not again.
不会吧
I really should start wearing gloves.
我真的该戴手套了
I wanted the crab cakes, because I know
我想要蟹饼是因为我知道
they're heavy, too, so don't--I mean... Yeah.
口味很重 所以不要
But I'm just saying, if you could
但我只想说如果你可以的话
just have one I'm not sure I'm in the mood for crab.
就要一个 我不太想要蟹饼
Oh, good God. You can't even pick an appetizer,
天哪 你们连开胃菜都要纠结半天
much less a house.
更不用说买♥♥♥房♥♥子了
But that's okay. That's why I'm here.
但那没关系 这就是我来这儿的原因
I brought the contract.
我带了合同
You're going to buy that damn place.
你们将要买♥♥那套房♥
Look, I know it's scary, buying a house,
我知道买♥♥一套房♥子 特别对新婚夫妇来说
especially for a new couple.
必须小心谨慎
Oh, honey, you're probably afraid of that kind of commitment.
亲爱的 你大概会害怕做出这种承诺
And, Jer... you're probably nervous
小杰 你可能感到紧张
because you know that Bonnie's got some drinking issues.
因为你知道邦尼有酗酒问题
What's she talking about?
她在说什么
Nothing. Jules, go on.
没什么 茱尔斯 继续
You guys are ready for this.
你们已经为此准备好了
Now here is your pen.
这是你的笔
Here is your pen.
这是你的
They'll have the hummus.
他们要鹰嘴豆泥
That's right. That's how I say it.
就这样 我就这么决定的
Now are you ready to buy this house or not?
现在你们准备好买♥♥这套房♥了吗
I'm back!
我复出啦
Way to close, J-bird.
更近一步 小猪儿
To Jules. To Jules.
敬茱尔斯 敬茱尔斯
How'd you get the money for these steaks so fast?
你是怎么那么快弄到钱来买♥♥牛排的
What, did they pay in cash?
难道他们付的现金
Oh, these are from your bar.
这些是从你酒吧拿的
Oh, man.
噢天
Withokay, amigos.
好的 朋友们
Check this out. Check this out.
听听这个 听听这个
So this, uh, one time, I was--
有一次 我
I was, uh, I took out this white girl, you know?
我约了个白人女孩
And, uh, I'm like, "Baby, where do you wanna go?"
我说 宝贝 你想去哪里
And she goes, "I want to go to the shopping mall."
她说 我想去百货商店
Bitches be loco.
女人都是疯子
Hey. Okay.
就这样
Uh, seriously, seriously, so then, like, I took her
说正事儿 我带她
to my--my mom's house, you know, my mamihouse
去我妈妈的家里 我妈妈家里
to, uh, to get some dinner.
去 去吃晚饭
And she's like, "You got any kind of mild salsa?"
她说 你有温和点的沙拉吗
I go, "Baby, we only got two kind of salsa in this house."
我说 宝贝 我们家里只有两种沙拉
"We got hot"
我们有辣的
and "hooooot."
和超超超辣的
Why don't you take your ass back to the shopping mall?
你为什么不滚回百货商店呢
Bitches be loco.
女人都是疯子
Hey, I love that accent.
爱死这口音了
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表