剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Well, that makes sense because it's been one second.
很正常 你才吞下去一秒钟
Don't make fun of me. I'm not good at being a druggie.
不许笑我 人家不擅长嗑药嘛
Suddenly this water tastes amazing.
这水突然变得好好喝
And cue the paranoia in three, two...
准备放偏执狂出来 三 二...
Why are you counting down? Wh-what's gonna happen?
你干嘛在倒数 要发生什么事吗
What if I can't sleep?
万一我睡不着怎么办
Hey. What are you doing?
哟 你在这干嘛
No one was here, so I cooked a chicken.
没人在 所以我煮了只鸡
Those two thoughts don't connect.
这两件事有关系么
That pill knocked Jules out.
那颗药把茱尔斯放倒了
If you read the chapter on romance,
如果你读到浪漫篇
then you know after a long sleep,
会看到茱尔斯长睡醒来后
Jules can get a little randy.
会变得色♥色♥的
Would it be appropriate to talk about the positions
要是聊聊她喜欢的体♥位♥
that she enjoys?
合适吗
No.
不合适
Understood.
收到
If you're curious later,
万一你以后想知道
This here's a stick-figure flip-book
这是我画的一本她最爱动作的
I made of her favorite move.
简笔翻页漫画
Whoo! Look at him go.
哇 看他多厉害
I can handle my own relationship.
我可以处理好自己的关系
In fact,
老实说
I don't need this.
我不需要这个
Well, I just figured it'd be easier
我只是觉得
to take care of the car if you had the manual.
如果有操作手册 会比较好养车
Yeah, but, Bobby, you wrote that while you were married,
是啊 可鲍比 那是你结婚时写的书
and that didn't turn out so great, did it?
结果还不是失败告终
Sure.
好吧
No problem.
没关系
You have, uh, something in your ear.
你耳朵里有些东西
Oh. And now... it's two.
哇 现在变俩了
Please no. No part of me is gonna enjoy this.
别了 我全身都没有一部分是舒服的
I've shut down.
我的身体罢♥工♥了
So you will be having sex with an inanimate object
所以你要跟一个对你没感觉的
that feels nothing towards you.
冷冰冰的道具做♥爱♥
Cool. You wanna go bedroom again
没问题 你要去房♥间
or you do you wanna try the couch?
还是想试试沙发
Wow.
天啊
What do you want?
你想干啥
He'll never look for me here.
他绝对不会找我找到这来
Dummy.
傻瓜
I think I slept, but I still feel totally strung out.
我觉得我睡了 可还是浑身疲惫
Anybody in the mood for some eggs doggy style?
谁想吃老汉煎蛋啊
Why do you guys all look so tired?
你们为啥看着一脸疲倦的样子
You don't remember anything from last night, do you?
你不记得昨晚发生的事情了吧
No. Why? What happened? Well...
不记得 怎么了发生什么事 好吧...
Jules?
茱尔斯
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm trying to close... The tomato cage.
我想把...番茄架关上
Peanut butter? No.
吃花生酱吗 不要
What are you doing?
你在干什么
It's, like, 3:00 a.m.
现在才三点
The ocean is so pretty today.
今天的大海好美哦
Hey! Take off your bikini, and let's do it in the sand.
喂 脱掉你的比基尼 在沙滩上做吧
None of us slept at all.
昨晚没人睡得着
Oh, my god. I am so sorry.
老天啊 对不起
You didn't have sex with me, did you?
你没跟我做吧
No.
没
Okay.
好吧
No, no, no. More herky-jerky.
不不不 再抽风一点儿
Plus, you gotta make a face
然后你还要做出一副
like you got hit with a shovel.
被铲子打中的样子
It's not funny.
一点都不好笑
Well, of course it's not funny, Jules.
当然不好笑 茱尔斯
It's the tomato cage dance.
这是番茄架舞
Sleeping pills are out, but I've gotta get some sleep.
安♥眠♥药♥的药效过了 可我还得睡
I mean, look at my hands.
看我的手
They aren't shaking.
你的手没发抖啊
I said look at my hands.
我说看我的手
They're the hands of a 90-year-old bricklayer.
就像90岁的泥瓦匠的手
But your hands always look like--
可你的手不是一直都像...
Don't finish that sentence.
不准把话说完
My hands look old
我的手看起来好老
because I haven't slept.
因为我都没睡觉
Yes. Yes, yes, yes. Yeah. Uhhuh. Sure. Yeah.
是啊是啊 就是就是
Sleepy hands.
瞌睡的手
I gotta go to work, babe.
我得去上班了 宝贝
Love you.
爱你哦
Love you.
爱你
And it seems my wife has run away.
看来我的老婆落跑了
No, no, no. You and tom are staying.
不不不 你和汤姆留下
You're my think tank.
你俩是我的智囊团
How can I get some sleep? Go.
我要怎么才能睡着 说
Meditation.
冥想
Dumb. Next. Hot tea.
蠢 下一个 热茶
Hot tea?
热茶
What, you're bringing that weak-ass crap to the table?
难道你还把那种垃圾放上桌
Read a good book.
读一本好书
Have we met?
你认识我吗
If I really need to crash,
如果我真想好好睡一觉
sometimes the best thing is, uh, angry, aggressive--
有时最佳办法就是来一场愤怒的 粗暴的...
let's call it self-love.
就称为自爱吧
Looks like Tom blew up the think tank.
汤姆把智囊团毁了
Hey, why'd you give my dad his gift back?
你为什么把我爸给的礼物还回去
I don't need him telling me how to handle my relationship,
我不用他来告诉我怎么处理感情问题
giving me stupid stick-figure flip-books.
送我白♥痴♥的简笔翻页漫画
Those flip-books are how he teaches people things.
他用那些书教导别人
I mean, I still have the one he used
我现在还留着
to show me how to put on a condom.
教我怎么戴套套的那本
I got my own problems.
问题在我自己
Like, look, if my face doesn't heal up,
如果我的嘴好不了
I'm gonna have to work on my personality.
就得完善个性
Bummer. No kidding.
真扫兴 这不是玩笑
So forgive me if I don't want a book that your dad
所以如果我不想要你♥爸♥写的
wrote about Jules while they were married.
关于和茱尔斯婚姻生活的书 别怪我
You don't get it.
你没明白
He didn't write it while they were still together.
他不是在他们还在一起的时候写的
He wrote it after they split
是分开后写的
so if he ever got a second chance,
这样的话 如果他能重新来过
he wouldn't screw it up again.
就不会再搞砸
I didn't think he'd ever give it to someone else,
我没想过他会把书给其他人
but he must...think of you
他一定认为
as a really close friend.
你是他很好的朋友
Jelly, your DVR has nothing on it
小软蛋 你家录像机里什么都没有
except reality shows about cupcake contests
只有纸杯蛋糕比赛
and people who are too fat to leave their house.
和连家门都都出不去的胖子的真人秀
You know there's actually a show that's about both?
知道吗 还真有一个两项都包括的节目
It's called "Fatty cakes," and at the end,
叫肥肥蛋糕 结束的时候
the winner gets airlifted to her new bakery.
获胜者被空运到她的新蛋糕店里
Holy crap. I have to see that.
我了个去 我一定得看看
Not that I don't love having you here. I don't.
我并不是不喜欢你在这 真不是
But why can't you go home to Andy?
可你为什么不回家陪安迪呢
We've already had sex four times
在过去的一天半里
in the last day and a half.
我们已经爱爱了四次
You don't think that's a blast,
你不觉得做了一次一次又一次
just having sex over and over and over
让你男人开心
to make your man happy?
是很有趣的事吗
I don't.
不觉得
But in my defense, I had a dad who loved me.
但话说回来 我有个爱我的老爸
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表