剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I can't stop thinking about nana Ruthie.
你这么说让我想起了鲁茜奶奶
I remember she would call,
每次她打电♥话♥过来时
and you never wanted to talk to her.
你都不愿意跟她讲话
You were always like...
你每次都会做这个动作
I just don't wanna ever be nana Ruthie to you.
我希望你永远别把我当成鲁茜奶奶
Well, that'll never happen,
当然不会
'cause you don't have a racist doll collection.
你又没有收集带有种族歧视的娃娃
Or a racist plate collection.
也没有收集带有种族歧视的盘子
Or a racist saltshaker collection.
更加没有收集带有种族歧视的盐罐子
Yeah, she was a real Racist?
她还真是个... 种族歧视者
Well, I was gonna say "Collector,"
我本来想说"收集控"的
but she was probably both.
但你这么说也对
See, the whole point of having a child
生下一个孩子
is to love it...
就是要无条件的去爱他
and to nurture it
去呵护他
and to worry about it.
为他担忧
And eventually, if you've done your job right,
如果你这么去做的话
the child doesn't need you anymore.
那个孩子最终将不再需要你了
But you know what?
但你知道吗
It makes me happy.
我仍然很开心
You don't sound happy.
你看上去可不怎么开心啊
Well, I am.
我很高兴
I promise.
真的很高兴
Okay, if you're gonna act insecure and sad,
你这样一副缺乏安全感的伤心模样
then I-I don't know who the hell I'm supposed to be.
让我简直手足无措
You know how I yell at you and nag you sometimes?
还记得我以前常对你唠叨 冲你咆哮吗
I'm aware of that behavior, yes.
想忘记都难啊
I know the dog thing was stupid.
我知道把你当成一条狗很蠢
I just know me, and I-I want what I want,
可我就是这样的人 我想要的就要得到
and I guess I felt excited to find a way
当我发现我不需要发脾气就能让你为我
to get it from you and still be nice.
做这做那的时候 我特别高兴
Okay, other people may see you as a terrifying hate goblin.
别人可能都觉得你是个母夜叉
Not done. Not done. Not done. Not done.
还没说完呢
But they don't matter.
但是谁在乎他们怎么想呢
I see my--my fiery,
在我眼中你一直是如此的充满活力
hilarious, beautiful wife
如此幽默 如此美丽
who I know loves me more than anything.
而我知道她也深深的爱着我
I really do, you know.
我真的很爱你
Do you want to say it out loud?
想大声点说出来吗
I do not.
不想
No! You have got to shave that thing.
你必须把那胡子给我剃掉
It feels like I'm eating Willie Nelson.
每次我都觉得我在和威利·尼尔森亲热
There's my girl.
凶巴巴的老婆又回来啦
Good. Didn't miss family night.
看样子我还赶得上家庭夜啊
We're not doing that anymore.
我们已经把家庭夜给取消了
I know.
我知道
Scootch.
坐过去点儿
Ooh! "Game of Thrones."
《权力的游戏》啊
Yep.
没错
You know, I almost figured out
我现在已经基本上搞清楚了
which one of those dudes is from the future.
到底哪一个人是穿越过来的了
The redheaded None of them.
那个红头发的 没人是穿越回来的
None of them? Mm.
没有吗 好吧
This show has so much butt sex.
这部剧真的很黄很暴♥力♥
Tom, we were wondering if we could borrow three or four bottles of wine.
汤姆 我们想过来借几瓶酒
Oh. What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
Uh, nothing. I, uh, ran into a door.
没事 我撞到门了
Isn't that crazy?
雷死人了对吧
Did Snowball do this to you?
是你们家的猫挠的吗
She's been, uh, really stressed lately. And, uh...
她最近有点疯狂
You should go.
你快走吧
Uh, it--it's okay, baby.
没关系的 别紧张
She was just... asking directions.
这位小姐只是来问路的
I-I-I'm really gonna get it this time.
我真的得回去照顾她了
Aah! Snowball, no!
啊啊啊 雪球你别这样
Bad cat! Please, stop!
坏猫 求你了 别这样
That guy is weird.
这家伙真的好怪异
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表