剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
I love the L.A. trip too, dad.
我也很享受这次洛杉矶之旅 爸
Oh, yeah, lot of fake boobs.
是啊 好多假咪♥咪♥
That's why they call it "Ta-ta land."
所以才叫"波波之乡"嘛
"La-la land"? Well, that doesn't even make sense.
"欢乐之乡" 怎么叫这个名字
All right. Okay, I love you, too. Bye.
随便啦 好了 爱你哦 拜拜
Oh, guys.
伙计们
Dad had such a good time.
我爸玩得真高兴啊
Guys?
伙计们
This is...
这...
A little...
有点...
Can't quite...
不知道怎么说...
E-train, help us out here.
艾老师 帮帮我们
What are we feeling right now?
我们现在的这种感觉是什么
It's a complex range of emotions
这是种复杂的情感
that cannot be expressed by mere words.
只能意会 不能言传
I invented a sound to capture it.
我发明了一种声调来描述它
Blech!
呸
Yeah. That's perfect.
是啊 就是那样
Oh, grow up.
喂 成熟点
A young couple in a new relationship is a beautiful thing.
小年轻谈谈恋爱是件好事儿啊
Then why are you hiding behind a wall of DVDs?
那你躲在那堆碟片后面干吗
I'm not hiding. I bought these to watch.
我哪有 这些是我买♥♥来看的
Since when do you like movies?
你啥时候喜欢看电影了啊
Since L.A.
在洛杉矶的时候
You know, ever since we got back from Hollywood,
自从我从好莱坞回来后
I think I've turned into a real movie slut.
我想我变成了一个真正的"电影鸡"了
I think you mean "Movie buff."
你想说的是"电影迷"吧
No, no, she's right. The expression is "Movie slut."
不 她说得对 她就是"电影鸡"
Change approved.
我批准更变了
So, Jules, what are some of your favorite films?
那茱尔斯 你都喜欢看啥电影啊
Obviously the classics, like, um...
就是那些经典的啊 像...
Hitchcock? Oh!
希区柯克[有大鸡鸡的意思]
That's a dirty name.
这名字可真不雅
Um, that's what the scholars have noted about it.
就是那些学者很关注的
Uh, also of interest... this.
或者你对这个也感兴趣
Mm. Okay. Ooh, I think I should do some, um, push-ups.
好吧 我想我得做几个俯卧撑
Holy... Blech!
真是... 恶心
第五季 第一集
《熟♥女♥镇》
I don't know what to make of Trav and Laurie dating.
我不知道小崔和劳里是怎么好上的
I mean, it's really weird seeing them together.
看到他俩在一起真是怪怪的
But then again, after such a long buildup,
但话说回来 他俩酝酿了这么久才在一起
I guess we gotta let 'em play it out for a while. Yeah.
我们应该让他们好好享受一下 是啊
Hey, Bobby. Got some more mail at my house again.
鲍比 你的信又寄到我家来啦
When are you gonna get your own mailbox?
你啥时候在自己家装个邮箱啊
Well, I put out a cooler that said "Bobby's mail" on it,
我用散热器代替了 还写着"鲍比的邮箱"
but as you probably guessed,
估计你们也猜到了
a bachelor raccoon took it over for his personal hump shack.
一只单身的浣熊已经把那占为"爱巢"了
A check for $14,000?
一万四千刀的支票
What?
什么
14 grand?
一万四
Oh, uh, you guys all start at Jules' house,
你们一开始都聚在茱尔斯家
and then you branch out on different adventures,
现在你们又在不同的地方四散开来
and I'm tired of missing out, so... new kicks.
我真不想再被落下了 我还换了双新鞋哦
I don't believe this.
我不相信
When you and Andy sold penny can to Roger,
你和安迪把扔硬币罐卖♥♥给罗杰
there was a clause in your contract
合约里有项条款说
that gave you points on all overseas revenue.
海外的所有收入点都归你
Wow! A clause!
哇 还有条款呢
That is interesting.
有意思
Didn't understand a word? Not one.
没听懂吗 没有
Right on by.
我也是
Well, it appears that penny can has gone global.
很显然扔硬币罐的游戏已经红遍全球了
Well, that would explain
怪不得 这下我明白
all this weird stuff that's been happening.
最近的怪事是为什么了
Guten tag!
你好[德语]
Dosen pfennig!
扔硬币罐[德语]
Dosen Pfennig!
扔硬币罐[德语]
Hey, Ellie, I tried warm milk,
艾莉 我试过热牛奶
reading stories,
讲故事
begging.
苦苦相求
Stan still won't nap.
斯坦还是不肯睡
Ellie?
艾莉
Hey, Ellie, where--ay!
艾莉... 我去
Aah! I always knew this day would come!
我就知道会有这么一天
Right? 'cause it sucks to be scared.
是吗 被吓尿的滋味不好受吧
That's why Stan won't sleep.
所以斯坦才不肯睡
'cause his bar-soap-for-brains father
因为他那没吃药的父亲
let him watch "Nightmare on elm street," You dummy.
让他看什么《猛鬼街》 你个蠢货
I thought he was mature enough to handle it.
我以为他长大了 不怕这些玩意的
He's already got a respectable latin mustache.
他都已经开始长胡子了
No, he doesn't.
他才没有
Stan the man, rockin' the fuzz!
斯坦小男人 开始长胡子啦
Good shot.
好球
I've tried everything,
我什么都试过了
but Stan is still terrified of Freddy Krueger.
但斯坦还是很怕弗雷迪·克鲁格
I mean, Eddy-fray Ueger-kray.
我说的是迪弗雷·格克鲁
Wow. Smart kid.
这都能听出来 真聪明
What are we gonna do?
我们怎么办
You broke it, you fix it.
你捅的篓子 自己搞定
Here you go, ladies. Thank you.
酒来咯 谢谢
But I'm still annoyed at you
但我还在生你的气
for leaving the shower running again this morning.
谁让你早上出门前不关淋浴
He's trying to make a home steam room
他想在家里搞个桑拿房♥
because his gym membership got revoked.
因为他的健身卡被撤销了
Too much nude flexing in the locker room?
是不是在更衣室露太多了
It's not my fault they can't handle "The truth."
他们对我的"真♥相♥"把持不住又不是我的错
He got caught taking selfies.
他在那自♥拍♥被人发现了
You'll be happy when you see our new coffee-table book.
你要是看了我们新的案头书肯定会很开心的
Sounds like you've got a full plate with your creepy vain husband
听起来你一心扑在你这自恋得要死的丈夫身上
and all the work you're doing to pretend you're cool
还有你所做的这一切都是为了假装
with Trav and Laurie's recent operation
自己已经完全接受了
to have their lips sewn together.
小崔和劳里最近卿卿我我的行为
Trav and Laurie--yes, it was tough for me at the beginning.
小崔和劳里 一开始我是有点不能接受
But, you know, the initial shock has worn off.
但你懂的 这种感觉会慢慢消失的
I'm cool with it.
我能接受的
Cool as ice.
完全没问题
You know, um, a high five is one of your tells
你知道吗 一旦你接受不了什么事时
that you're not cool,
你就会想跟人击掌
along with the inability to control the volume of your voice.
还有你的音量就会飙升
Please. I'm not that bad.
拜托 我哪有你说的那样啊
Hi! Hey, guys.
嗨 伙计们
Hey, lovebirds! Said the loudest woman on earth.
嗨 小两口 这嗓门真是举世无双啊
Let's turn it down. You're not a stereo.
小声点 你又不是立体声音响
Oh! My foster brother Technotron was part stereo.
我有个寄养家庭的兄弟就是个活音响
He was born during an electrical storm
他出生的那天 雷电交加
that gave him extraordinary beatbox abilities.
所以赋予了他非凡的B-Box能力
He claimed that by turning his nurps
他说可以通过捏奶头
you could adjust his treble and bass.
来调整高音和低音
That's literally the most absurd thing that I've ever heard.
老实说这是我听过最扯淡的事儿了
Luckily, you are so cute.
还好你是这么的可人
Uh, scissors for hands?
剪刀手
Good luck with that, Edward.
好运哦 爱德华
Oh, movie slut.
你又开始了
We're gonna grab a table. Yeah.
我们去找张桌子 好
Have fun!
玩得开心点
Okay, fine. The shock hasn't worn off.
好吧 震惊之感还没消失
But... I'm all right.
但... 我没事儿
So the plan is, you're gonna get through their relationship
所以只要他们还在一起 你就准备当个
as a high-fiving, loud-talking weirdo?
爱击掌的大嗓门儿怪胎吗
What could go wrong?
能有什么问题
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表