剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表
Andrew, all the treats and all the...
小安 她给你奖励
"Good boy!"
夸你好孩子
She's training you the same way I trained dog Travis.
她训你就跟我训我家狗一样
She'd never do that, right? Eh.
她不会那么做的 对吧 嗯
I'm not an animal! I'm a man, damn it!
我又不是动物 我是人 该死
Hey. You sunning your 'stache?
嘿 晒胡子呢
I like to keep the tickler golden.
我喜欢把胡子晒成古铜色
D.T., fetch the lady a drink.
小小崔 去给她拿点喝的
I know that look. You're obsessing about something.
我知道那表情代表什么 你有困扰的事
This sucks.
烦死了
Our kid became an adult.
我们的孩子长大成人了
I knew he'd have his own life,
我知道他该有自己的生活
but I didn't think he'd leave us behind.
但是我认为他不应该对我们置之不理
I mean, do you feel like
我的意思是 你不觉得
he doesn't even want to see you anymore?
他甚至都不想看到我们吗
Not really. Hey, mom.
不觉得啊 嘿 妈妈
So it's not that you don't want to see your parents.
那么说你不是不想看到你的父母
Right? It's that you don't want to see me.
对吧 你只是不想看到我
Mom.
妈妈
Hola, guys. Hey, thanks for feeding my cat.
你们好啊 谢谢你帮我照顾猫
Oh, right.
哦 对
Your cat, that you have,
你养的那只猫
which we fed.
托给我们照顾的那只
Snowball's been acting weird ever since I got back.
自从我回来之后雪球的行为变的有些奇怪
You know, cold and distant, almost primitive.
很冷淡很有距离感 像是回归了野性
Anyway, thanks for feeding her.
不管怎样 还是谢谢你帮我照顾她
That explains all the dead squirrels in the backyard.
怪不得后院的松鼠都死光了
I starved his cat.
我忘了喂他的猫了
I didn't think I could feel any worse.
我感觉真是遭透了
Sweetie, I know how rejection can be so painful.
亲爱的 我知道被拒绝是很难受的
I mean, like, I don't know personally,
我的意思是 我个人并不知道
but I've heard about it from girls with small boobs.
但是我听那些平胸女说过
All kids pull away from their folks.
孩子终究是要离开他的家人独自生活的
When Trav was little, he ran away,
还记得小崔小的时候离家出走吗
ended up in Key Largo, and to get him back,
我们最后在基拉戈找到了他
I had to trade my soul with that Haitian shaman. Remember?
我用灵魂和海地巫师做了交易才把他领回来
Nope. First I'm hearing of it.
不记得了 我可是第一次听说
Ugh! Stop!
唉 打住
Now this is my sad. No piggybacking!
现在是我很难过好吧 别借我的风头
Hey, I'm sad, too. My wife treats me like a dog.
我也很难过好吧 我老婆把我当狗一样
And as a man... Snore!
作为一个男人 闭嘴
My sad is sadder, right?
我更难过 对吧
Much sadder.
你更难过
Look, the two of you are both mad at people you love, all right.
听着 你们俩都被你们深爱的人困扰着
This is all gonna blow over.
没事的 这一切都会过去的
I guess you're right. Yeah.
我想你是对的 是啊
Zooey Descha-hell, no!
别 别这样
What you two need is revenge.
你们俩需要报复他们
If someone hurts you, you hurt them right back.
如果有人伤害了你 那你就伤害他
Yeah, revenge is better.
是啊 报复更好点
I'm in. Mm.
我同意 嗯
Yep. Have you guys seen Snowball? She got out.
很好 你们看到雪球了吗她不见了
oh, God!
我去
Oh! Snowball, no!
雪球 别这样
Stop!
停
Look at this. Crazy! Hey, Trav.
看这 太疯狂了 小崔
Mom.
妈妈
What--what are you doing here?
你来这干吗
I brought your laundry.
我把洗好的衣服给你带过来了
I washed all your little t-shirts and your undies.
我把你的T恤和小内内都洗了
Oh, I used the lavender soap 'cause I know how
我用了薰衣草香皂的哦 因为我知道
you like to smell like... a bitch.
你喜欢闻起来像个女人
I'm out.
我走了
That's my favorite thing that's ever happened.
那是我有生以来最喜欢的事了
Are you chewing my favorite sandal?
你在吃我最爱的那双凉鞋吗
It's a little gross at first.
一开始是有点恶心
It just tastes like jerky.
吃起来有点像牛肉干
I'm so stupid.
是我太愚蠢了
What's happening?
怎么了
You know I find it confusing when you're vulnerable.
每当你脆弱的时候我就会很困惑
I'm so sorry. I...
真对不起 我
Come on!
别这样
**Confident in my sexuality*
*我很自信我的性能力
**Bongo nude like Matt Mcconaughey, hey, hey*
*像马修·麦康纳那样脱♥光♥光
He plays the same dude in all of his movies.
在他的电影里 他总是演同一种角色
Fact.
这是事实
Mcconaugh-haters gonna hate.
讨厌他的人终究还是会讨厌他的
Why can't you just own up to who you are...
你为什么就不能做回你自己
A nice straight guy who's maybe
一个直男帅哥
just a teensy, tinesy bit uncomfortable
可能有一点 一点点不喜欢这些
with ripped abs and man cracks?
肌肉同志
Because that's not who I am.
因为那不是真正的我啊
You know what? That's it.
你知道吗 我会做给你看
Let me ask you something.
我来问你们几个问题
Why does it make me a homophobe
我想让大家都知道我是个直男
because I want people to know I'm straight?
这就说明我恐同了吗吗
I mean, you want people to know you're gay.
你不是也希望大家能知道你是同性恋吗
I'm not gay.
我不是同性恋啊
Uh, well, then you, sir, are a bad example.
那不好意思 我举错例子了 先生
Look, I am fine with anyone's life choice.
我对于大家的性取向选择是毫无意见的
It's not a choice!
这是与生俱来的 不是选择
Mistake number two.
好吧 我又说错话了
Look, I just don't want people to judge me.
我只是不希望别人再对着我指手划脚的
Because I like my manis, my pedis, my waxies...
我喜欢修指甲 除毛 做保养
My shirts that make my eyes pop,
我喜欢穿能衬托出我的一双美目的衣服
which are, by the way, all of them.
当然了 我穿任何衣服都帅呆了
You know what? I like bottomless mimosas.
我就是喜欢喝花茶
And the redesigned V.W. Bug,
我觉得大众新出的甲壳虫简直萌翻了
And Brad Pitt is a work of art.
布拉德·皮特的小俊脸简直就是艺术作品
Nobody can deny that.
他帅的就是没有天理了
It's time to drop the labels, people, and just share.
让我们放下刻板印象 共享美好生活
Gay, straight--the backhand snap is for all of us.
谁说直男就不能打响指了呢
It's the perfect way to punctuate a sentence.
用响指来结束一句话多有范儿啊
Oh! And, uh, you guys don't own rainbows, okay?
对了 彩虹不是你们基佬的专属好嘛
We all love refracted light.
谁不喜欢那些曼妙的色彩呢
It's beautiful.
五光十色的多么美丽
So let's enjoy these things as brothers.
让我们像兄弟那样分享这一切
Who's with me?!
大家说好不好
That was super weird.
诡异死了啦
Nice tizzy, Grayson.
格雷森 你的这番话真是太激动人心了
I knew I could unravel you.
我就知道我能让你说出真心话
Why don't you go ahead? Say it.
来吧 大胆的说出来
Fact.
这是事实
Girl, you work my nerves.
你还真是会让我火大
Thought I might find you here.
就知道能在这儿找到你
This is where we had our first date.
这是我们俩第一次约会的地方啊
It went so well, I thought it would lead to more.
第一次那么成功 我还以为能有后续呢
More what?
什么后续呢
This is my fault.
这确实是我的不好
Look, I love hanging out with you.
我并不是不想和你呆在一起
It's just sometimes it's easier to hang out with dad.
只是跟爸爸呆在一起更轻松自在
You know, he doesn't make me talk.
因为他不会逼着我聊天
All we do is sit and watch tv and fart in the fart jar.
只要看看电视 在屁罐里放放屁就行了
And, yes, that's exactly what it sounds like.
没错 的确有屁罐这个东西
You don't have to tell me. I got a couple in there.
我知道屁罐 我还朝里面放过两个呢
Solid mother-son moment.
母子的感情在此刻升华
But it's just that when I'm with you,
每当我们俩在一起的时候
you make me talk about real stuff.
你总是会跟我聊些很正经的话题
You know, you're like,
比方说
"Are you over laurie? Who's the new girl at school?"
"你还喜欢劳里吗 有女朋友没"
剧集 | 熟女镇(2009) | 导航列表