剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
We've got a jam-packed show, so let's get started.
今天的节目精彩多多 马上开始
Today, as always,
今天一如往常
we'll be visited once again
我们再次请到了
by Greendale's king and supreme lord master,
格林德尔的王 至尊上主
Dean Chang.
昌院长
Looks like he'll be talking about squash this time.
看起来他今天要谈谈瓜果的问题
Oh, I'm super excited for that.
我好激动啊
And not only because it's mandatory.
并不是因为我必须激动
But first, we'll take a spin around the timeline map
但首先 让我们翻转时空地图
and find out what's happening in the universes
看看宇宙中的平行时空内
that parallel ours.
正发生着什么
Thanks, us.
谢谢我们
I'm standing here in timeline five,
我正站在第五时空
where things are pretty much normal.
这里的一切都很正常
Normal?
正常
Troy, people are on fire in Nairobi.
特洛伊 内罗毕人♥民♥正在水深火热中
You call that normal?
你管这叫正常
I've become much more conscious of world issues
自从给我们的孩子取了非洲名字后
since Troy and I decided to give our baby an African name.
我对世界争端变得异常敏感起来
Isn't that right, Chewbacca?
对不对呀 楚巴卡
It means, "he who hunts bounties."
意思是"悬赏猎人"
Back to you.
交给你们
Wow, it sounds like things are really heating up in Nairobi.
听起来内罗毕那边挺热闹啊
That's nothing compared to the fire in our studio audience.
再热闹也比不上现场观众的热情
Hey, idiots.
傻蛋们
How many times have I told you,
我说了多少遍了
the show doesn't really exist.
这节目根本不存在
No one's watching.
没人看
Duh-doy. We know.
是啊 我们知道
Yeah, we're just messing around.
我们只是图一乐呵
See you at lunch, evil Jeff.
中午见 邪恶杰夫
See you at lunch.
中午见
Troy and Abed in the morning.
特洛伊和阿布蒂早间秀
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表