剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Ghosts can't go through doors, stupid.
鬼魂无法穿门而入 笨蛋
They're not fire.
它们又不像火
Pierce, I am paying a teenager by the hour
皮尔斯 我为参加派对请了一位
to care about my children so I can go to this party,
十几岁的保姆照看孩子 按小时付薪水
so you have to ask yourself,
你必须好好考虑一下
is the real threat out there or in here?
真正危险的是外面的鬼还是里面的我
Fine. I'll open it myself.
好吧 我自己去开
No, no. He'll scold me!
别 不要 他会责罚我的
Someone's punching in the code from the outside.
有人正在门外按密♥码♥
Please tell me one of us is outside.
拜托告诉我有人还在外面
May I be some assistance?
我能帮您做点什么
Gilbert!
吉尔伯特
Gilbert, what are you doing in my house?
吉尔伯特 你来我房♥子里干嘛
Well, technically, it's my house.
事实上这是我的房♥子
After our father died,
自从咱们的父亲死后
I became the sole inheritor of his estate,
我成为他财产的唯一继承人
including all six houses and the decommissioned submarine.
包括六处房♥产和一艘退役潜艇
What?
啥
So you came here to kick me out?
你是来赶我走的吗
Actually, I came here to give you the deed,
其实我是来送房♥契的
but on the day of my arrival, you were out.
但我来的那天你不在家
I noticed mail piled up by the door.
我看到门口的信件堆积成山
I took it in, paid the overdue bills,
就拿了进来 付了欠款的账单
replaced a few light bulbs, and, well,
换了几个坏灯泡
that was six weeks ago.
这都是六周之前了
So you've been living here in secret this whole time?
你一直偷偷住在这里吗
Yes. I'm ashamed to say that
是的 说来惭愧
after a lifetime as Cornelius's assistant,
我这一辈子都给科尼里奥斯做助理
I've had a difficult time adjusting to his passing.
我无法适应他过世后的生活
It seems his absence has taken a greater toll
他的过世对我产生的负面影响
than his presence ever did.
似乎比他在世时更大
Taking care of Pierce gave my life purpose again,
照顾皮尔斯让我重拾新的生活目标
but now that I've been discovered by your thin friend,
但你这位纤瘦的朋友发现了我
I must apologize and bid you adieu.
我必须道歉并就此告辞了
Good-bye, Pierce.
再见 皮尔斯
There's a load of clean socks in the dryer.
烘干机里有很多干净袜子
Gilbert, wait. Wait.
吉尔伯特 等等
Look, I've been doing really well since dad died,
爸爸死后我一直过得很好
so I don't need anyone taking care of me,
我不需要被照顾
but if you're having a tough time...
不过如果你有难处
Well, I guess I could use a roommate.
我再添个室友也无妨
Will there be anything else, brother?
还有什么吩咐吗 弟弟
Yes. Bring it in.
有 来个拥抱
Have fun at the party.
去派对玩得开心
Tell Vicki I say happy Halloween.
告诉薇琪我祝她万圣节快乐
That'll mess with her.
这话肯定会惹毛她
You sure you don't want to come?
你确定不来了吗
I've got a mask for you to wear.
我给你准备了面具哦
One that doesn't zip at the mouth.
嘴巴上不带拉链的那种
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
I'll hang around here with Gilbert.
我还是在这陪吉尔伯特吧
He needs me.
他需要我
Oh, that's nice.
真有爱
What was all that about masks?
面具是怎么回事
Don't know, don't want to.
不知道 也不想知道
Fair enough.
好吧
Hey, how about you and I skip out on this party?
咱们俩别去派对了咋样
Why? To do what and where?
为啥 那去哪 干什么
Oh, I was thinking you could show me some Inspector Spacetime.
我是想跟你一起看《时空探长》
You're always talking about it.
总是听你提这部剧
I've never seen a full episode.
但我连完整的一集都没看完过
Are you sure you want to?
你确定想看吗
It starts pretty slow.
开头节奏挺慢的
The first inspector couldn't even time-travel.
第一位探长都不会穿越时空
That sounds fine.
听起来不错
After a night of running in circles,
今晚一直跑来跑去绕圈圈
trying to untie Winger knots,
帮翁格解开心结
I'm looking for something slow.
我确实需要点慢节奏了
Sorry I ruined your night.
抱歉我毁掉了你的夜晚
Actually, Pierce ruined my night,
是皮尔斯毁掉的
but you were right to let him.
但你选择救他是对的
You still want to go to the party?
你还想去派对吗
I heard Vicki bought dry ice
我听说薇琪买♥♥了干冰
and gave Leonard the wrong address.
给伦纳德的地址也是错的
Uh, I'll take a pass.
我还是不去了
I have some unfinished business at home.
我家里有点事情未了
Troy!
特洛伊
Are you in here?
你在里面吗
Abed, was that you?
阿布蒂 是你吗
I want to show you something on the other side of the bookcase.
我想带你到书架后面看看
Troy?
特洛伊
Find me as soon as you can.
速度来找我
Who is in my house?
谁在我家里
Gilbert!
吉尔伯特
Hijinks.
又瞎搞
Indubitably.
毋庸置疑
Did it work? Are you tall?
成功了吗 你长高了吗
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表