剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
But it was becoming all too real.
但悲剧再次重现了
As you lumbered around the room,
你在屋子里晃来晃去
we had to assume you were coming after me or Britta.
我们以为你要非礼我或者布雷塔
Or Shirley,
或是雪瑞
who I didn't mention earlier,
我之所以刚才没提到她
because she intimidates you sexually.
是因为她在性关系上完全力压你
Thank you. Point being,
谢谢 重点是
let's just take the idea of the police
还是不要想报♥警♥的事了
off the table, shall we, professor?
好不好 教授
Fine. You think you can hold this group
好啊 不过你觉得你能保证
together without anyone cracking?
你们之间就不会出什么岔子吗
Oh, we're solid.
当然
Empires are always destroyed from within.
帝国可都是从内部瓦解的
And I can prove it to you from the comparative comfort of this tacky chair.
而我坐在这舒服的破椅子上都能证明这件事
I will give an "A" right now to the first person that unties me.
谁先给我松绑我就给谁A
The rest of you will fail.
其他人挂科
Stay where you are.
待在原地
This is amazing and possibly all in real time.
太赞了 而且都是发生在真实世界里的
Everybody, stop it. No one listen to him.
别吵了 别听他乱说
The professor's job is to make us turn on one another.
教授是想对我们使用反间计
We hold all the cards
只要我们团结一心
as long as we stay united.
就不会中计
And, Kevin, you're one of us.
凯文 你是我们的人
Thank you. All right.
谢谢 好吧
Who will be the betrayer...
谁会成为背叛者呢
The type-A Lolita,
要强的洛丽塔
The putupon housewife... Is that me?
被利用的人♥妻♥ 是我吗
Or how about you, the odd, emotionless Muslim?
或者是你 毫无情感的怪胎穆♥斯♥林♥
I mean, come on, you don't deserve an "F."
我是说你不至于得F啊
And you know that, because of your impairment,
你知道的 因为你的缺陷
they'll forgive you anyway.
他们会原谅你的
All true, but I'm probably not your best target.
说得对 不过我不是你的最佳攻击目标
If you don't mind, I'd like to get some popcorn.
你不介意的话 我打算来点爆米花
Typically, it takes a while for villains to ramp up.
通常情况下 反派需要时间来铺垫
Promise not to monologue till I get back?
我回来之前不要念独白哦
Give it up, professor. You got nothing.
放弃吧 教授 你没有把柄
Oh, I've got plenty.
我有的是
Why don't we just let him go and be done with this?
还是放了他 就这样算了吧
It's Christmas. We have gifts to unwrap.
圣诞节嘛 还得拆礼物呢
Don't you see? We can't now or someone will get the "A."
你没发现吗 不能松绑 不然有人会得A的
No one wants to screw the group.
大家都不想坑害小组成员好吗
Oh, you see that, professor?
看见没 教授
Your offer actually made it harder for you to get untied,
你的提议使你更难被松绑
because no one wants to be the betrayer.
因为没人想做背叛者
Beware the ides of March, Mr. Winger.
我得提醒你 翁格先生
Everyone wants to be the betrayer.
每个人都希望成为背叛者
What the hell is your game?
你的把戏是什么
I'm trying to teach you history.
我想教你历史
Your failure will be the same as any self-obsessed nation.
你将跟其他自大的国家一样败得一塌涂地
You only care about each other when you're winning.
只有在顺风的情况下 你们才会关心彼此
The Romans loved Rome when it was raping half the world,
在罗马侵略半个世界时 罗马人无比爱国
but when Hannibal came charging over the alps,
但是当汉尼拔冲过来
the romans turned on themselves
罗马人背叛了自己
as quickly as you can say, "E pluribus unum."
速度那叫一个快 都来不及说"合众为一"
I'm pretty sure it's "Anus."
明明是"合屁为一"哎
Usually, the cracks are hidden within the alliances.
通常情况下 裂缝是藏在同盟中的
So let's see.
我看看
In any group of seven,
所有七人组
there's bound to be some romantic entanglements.
都会有点情感纠葛
See, I've noticed that the damaged blonde
我注意到脑子不正常的金发妞儿
is dating the childish black one,
正在跟孩子气黑娃约会
I wonder, does anyone take issue with that pairing?
我在想这个配对有人不满吗
You're fishing, professor. No one has anything
你在瞎扯 没人反对
against Britta and Troy dating.
布雷塔和特洛伊约会
And that's coming from Jeff,
这话从杰夫口中说出来
and we used to date, so...
要知道我们以前交往过
Britta, information is ammo.
布雷塔 信息就是筹码
And what we did was not dating.
我们那不是交往
A little friction.
小矛盾产生了
That usually indicates heat.
那总会发展成冲突的
Heat? There's no heat.
冲突 没有冲突
If there was heat, I'd be nervous,
有冲突我就会紧张
and, if I was nervous, I'd be rambling,
紧张我就会叨逼叨
and I'm definitely not rambling, so there's no heat.
而我绝对没有叨逼叨 所以没有冲突
Ah, well, I think we found our triangle.
我们找到三角恋了
Thank you and welcome to the party, Troy.
感谢你 特洛伊 欢迎加入战局
He knows my name.
他知道我的名字
Guys, keep it together.
伙计们 稳住
I missed something great, didn't I?
我错过了精彩剧情 是不是
Enough. It's time to stop arsing about
够了 闹够了
and get serious.
说正经的
So let's hear it from the one person
小组里有个人非得A不可
who needs that "A" the most
拿F是万万不肯不能接受
and can't possibly abide by an "F,"
并且立志要当最优毕业生
the one person on pace to become class valedictorian.
我们来听听这个人的想法
I would never turn against the group.
我绝不会背叛小组
I'm not talking about you, Miss Edison.
不是说你 埃迪生小姐
What? Abed?
什么 阿布蒂
Jeff? Is it me?
杰夫 是我吗
Oh, my God, Britta?
老天 布雷塔
First of all, it's me, and, second of all,
首先 那人是我 其次
you put Britta ahead of me?
你竟然先想到布雷塔
None taken.
真伤自尊
Oh, my God, Shirley.
老天 雪瑞
Why didn't you ever tell me about it?
你为什么不告诉我
I didn't think it was a competition.
我认为这不是比赛
Oh, of course you'd play it that way
你当然会这么做
so I wouldn't be expecting...
这样我会招架不及
A church-going mother of three to be smart, huh?
去教堂礼拜的三孩儿之妈很聪明让人惊讶吗
So, Miss Edison, it's decision time, isn't it?
埃迪生小姐 决定时间到了 不是吗
Annie, don't listen to him.
安妮 别听他的
You know you can't make valedictorian with an "F,"
拿了F你还怎么当致辞的最优毕业生
and you can eliminate your competition in one easy step.
只需向前一步 你就能除掉竞争对手
What else do you have to lose, my dear?
你又没有后顾之忧 不是吗
I mean, these people, they're not here to support you.
我是说他们不是来支持你的
I mean, they already hate you for this disaster of a party.
他们已经因为你毁了派对记恨你了
Not this guy.
不包括这个人
No. I can't.
不 我不能
Give it up, professor. You've fired all your bullets.
放弃吧 教授 你招数已尽
No, I've got one more bullet left,
不 我还有一招
and it's a doozy.
老管用了
Mr. Winger, would you like to tell your friends
翁格先生 你能告诉大家
why they did so poorly on this paper,
为什么小组成绩这么差吗
or shall I?
要不我来说
Jeff? Jeff?
杰夫 杰夫
Jeffrey.
杰夫瑞
I tanked my section.
我那部分写砸了
I knew you guys would all work hard,
我知道你们会努力
so I just coasted.
所以我就尽情拖后腿了
Tom waits was...
汤姆·威茨
You cost me valedictorian.
你害我拿不到最优
He cost me valedictorian. That was my punch.
他害我拿不到最优 这一拳该我打
Tom Waits!
汤姆·威茨
Oh, my God.
天啊
Jeff, do you have any milk duds?
杰夫你有奶味糖豆吗
Jeffrey, I know you're in there.
杰夫瑞 我知道你在家
I can smell you.
我闻得到你哦
Did I have the game on too loud?
我玩的声音太大了吗
Is everything okay?
你还好吗
I was just spending an evening
我正与我的两位闺蜜共度良宵
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表