剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
And I thought my hair looked fake.
我还以为我的头发已经够假了
Oh, you guys are a long, long way from Greendale.
你们可是从格林德尔大老远来到这里啊
How did you know we're from Greendale?
你怎么知道我们来自格林德尔
Oh, from Pierce's shirt.
通过皮尔斯的T恤啊
How did you know my name is Pierce?
你怎么知道我的名字是皮尔斯
It's embroidered on your Greendale shirt
名字绣在你的格林德尔T恤上
You got at the student store.
你在校内商店买♥♥的
How'd you know I got it at the student store?
你怎么知道我是从校内商店里买♥♥的
I'm a touch psychic.
我算是个灵媒
Anyway, I used to go to greendale just like you guys
我以前跟你们一样也是格林德尔的学生
before I came out here to be free.
之后来到这里自♥由♥地生活
So this is how Greendale graduates end up:
原来格林德尔的毕业生会是这般下场
as transient mountain men.
成为四处流浪的山里人
Not as bad as I thought.
没我想象的那么糟糕
But don't you miss having stuff?
你们不怀念要啥有啥的生活吗
Out here, you have everything you need.
在这就是要啥有啥啊
And you can be whoever you wanna be.
而你也可以做你想做的人
** Here in the woods, *
*在森林中
** you're totally free, *
*你彻底自♥由♥了
** you can live off the land, *
*远离尘嚣
** and be who you want to be. *
*随心所欲做你自己
** We can be our own men. *
*我们可以做自己
** And I don't need an "A" *
*不用非要考第一
** The perfect mom pressure would all go away. *
*完美母亲的压力消失不见
** Greendale is crazy. *
*格林德尔很扯淡
** And so is that moose. *
*那只麋鹿也很扯淡
Hi, Troy.
你好 特洛伊
** Greendale turns people's screws so loose. *
*格林德尔把人人都搞脱线
** We're no exception to tell you the truth. *
*实话实说 我们无一幸免
** Which is why the woods is perfect for all of you. *
*所以说这森林对你们来说再合适不过
** Being socially conscious can be really tough. *
*想要保持社会意识不是件简单的事
** Here in the woods *
*在森林中
** you can forget all that stuff. *
*你可以忘掉那些事
** I don't like the pressure to always be cool. *
*总是做酷哥 压力太大好讨厌
** I was gonna sing that now I don't have a rhyme. *
*我不会押韵也要开唱
** We all try our hardest. *
*我们都尽了最大的努力
** But the pressure in college *
*但大学的压力
** sometimes gets so tremendous. *
*实在太大
** That it would be stupendous *
*远离格林德尔
** to be free far away from Greendale *
*自♥由♥无限 快乐齐天
** I really love these berries. *
*我喜欢这些浆果
** Where are they from? *
*它们哪来的
** My hand just made a rainbow. *
*我的手造了一道彩虹
** - And my... - Magic, magic *
*-我的 -魔力 魔力
** Well, these magical berries *
*那些魔力浆果
** put us in a drug seq... *
*使我们精神恍惚
** They make everything swirly *
*世界天旋地转
** Whoa, that bush sounds like Shirley. *
*那草丛听起来像雪瑞
** Now we're free *
*我们自♥由♥自在
** far away *
*远离
** from Greendale *
*格林德尔
Be free, my friends.
放飞自己 我的朋友
* - From Greendale * - Be free.
*-格林德尔* -放飞
Simply inspiring.
太感人了
Ten minutes ago, you weren't even speaking.
十分钟前 你们一言不发
And now, you've admitted that a strange man
现在 你们承认一个陌生男子
hand-fed you psychotropic berries.
亲手喂你们奇怪的浆果
This is puppet therapy work...
手偶心理治疗太给力了
Dean! There is a fire in the cafeteria. Garrett, not now!
院长 食堂着火了 加瑞 别闹
Where was I? Ah! I was healing you.
说到哪了 对 我在治愈你们
Go on.
继续
Well, those devil berries freed our minds
那邪恶的浆果放松了我们的警惕
and loosened our tongues.
开始管不住嘴巴
Your skin is so beautiful
你的肌肤真美
and soft.
还柔软
It's like felt.
就像毛毡
I feel so free out here,
在这里我感到如此自♥由♥
like I'm my own man.
能够真正做自己
If Jeff said we had to live out here,
如果杰夫让我们住在这
I'd totally be down with that.
我绝对同意
Me too.
我也是
Can I tell you guys a secret?
我能说个秘密吗
Yeah, sure.
可以
I was at the grocery store with my kids,
我那天跟孩子们在商店
and I thought I saw Andre walk by with another woman.
我以为我看见安德烈和别的女人在一起
I love women.
我爱♥女♥人♥
I'm gonna go take a growler.
我去方便下
Anyway, I wanted to follow Andre and the woman,
我想跟着安德烈和那个女人
so I left my kids at the magazine stand
于是我把孩子们留在杂♥志♥区
for just a minute, but somehow,
暂时待一会儿 但不知怎么的
I lost track of time and ended up tailing them
我忘了时间 跟着他俩
all the way out of town.
一路出了城
It wasn't even Andre.
那人根本不是安德烈
The horrible part is I forgot my kids
最糟的是我忘了我的孩子们
and left them all night in the grocery store.
把他们丢在商店待了一整夜
Well,
好吧
there y'all go, giving me that look,
又开始了 那种眼神
treating me like Judas,
把我当做犹大
judging me like Judy.
像朱迪一样审判我
You know, Judge Judy. She Judges people.
就是那个《法官朱迪》 她审判别人
Shirley, this is the first I've heard of you
雪瑞 这是我第一次听你说
leaving your kids in a grocery store.
你把孩子忘在商店
Me too.
我也是
I have no memory of you saying that.
我也不记得你之前讲过
Well, if you don't know my secret,
如果你们不知道我的秘密
why have we all been so awkward around each other?
那我们干嘛一直这么尴尬
I thought everyone heard my secret.
我以为大家都知道了我的秘密
I didn't hear you say anything.
我没听你说过任何事
So nobody else heard my terrible secret
所以没人知道我那个可怕的秘密
about how I...
关于我
trail off from time to time?
有时说话声音会变小
Did everyone here reveal a secret?
这里的各位都吐露了秘密吗
And no one remembers anyone else's, including mine?
但没人记得别人的秘密 包括我的
Those berries made us real talky
这些浆果让我们讲个不停
but not real listen-y.
却听不到别人的话
So if no one heard or remembers
如果没人听到或记得
anything anyone else said...
任何人说的任何事
We're in the clear.
我们都是清白的
We're in the clear. I'm a genius!
我们都是清白的 我是个天才
We're in the clear. Yeah!
我们都是清白的 太棒了
We're in the clear.
我们都是清白的
Um, guys?
各位
Well, um, don't mind me.
不用管我
I'm sure you guys can get on with your lives
你们的人生没有我这个最差母亲
without the worst mom ever.
也能活得很好
Sounds good. Anyone up for a movie?
听起来不错 谁想去看电影
Abed, sit.
阿布蒂 坐下
Shirley, you have nothing to be ashamed of.
雪瑞 你不用感到羞愧
No one thinks you're a bad mom.
没人觉得你是位坏母亲
Thanks, Jeff, but I'm... I'm just gonna go home now.
谢了 杰夫 我还是回家吧
Shirley, wait.
雪瑞 等等
I think I know how to make you feel a little less horrible.
我知道怎么做能让你不再这么难过
I like where you're headed. Okay, who's holding?
我喜欢你的建议 说吧 谁也藏了
I have four berries,
我有四个浆果
but I am saving them for laser Floyd.
但我想等看迷幻激光秀时再吃
No, we all need to re-share our secrets sober.
不 我们要在清醒状态下重新分享秘密
Oh, God.
天啊
Look, we were all feeling crappy earlier,
我们之前都感觉很糟
but at least we were feeling crappy together.
但至少我们都一样
Shirley is alone now.
可现在只有雪瑞不一样
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表