剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
This is the only way to put us on equal footing.
这是唯一让我们平等的办法
And if it makes it any easier,
如果想容易一些
we can use these puppets.
我们可以用手偶说话
Ah, yay! Shut up.
好耶 闭嘴
Okay.
好吧
I found the perfect girl for me,
我发现我的完美另一半
and then, I met her kid.
之后我见到了她儿子
** I said it didn't bother me but truthfully it did. *
*我说没关系其实是假话
** I promised him I'd make it to a baseball game he had. *
*我答应他参加棒球赛
** But I bailed and never called again. *
*但我没露面也没再联♥系♥
** And now I'm just exactly like my dad. *
*我觉得我和我爸一个样
** I am an activist. *
*我是个愤青
** That's always been my choice. *
*这一直是我的选择
** Truth is I've never voted except when I watch The Voice. *
*其实我只为《美国好声音》投过票
** I was struggling in history I'm normally the best. *
*我一直沉浸在过去的优秀中
**I let Cornwallis rub my feet to*
*我让康沃利斯教授摸了我的脚
** give me all the answers to a test. *
*只为拿到考试答案
** I caused the Greendale fire of '03, *
*我是03年学校大火的罪魁祸首
** 55 acres went up in a blaze. *
*22亩地被火海吞噬
* All because I burned an ant hill. *
*只因我点着了一个蚂蚁窝*
** This secret inside me *
*秘密积压在心里
** was trapped beyond a doubt, *
*挥散不去
** and now my most terrible secret's out. *
*如今最丑恶的我展露无遗
There you are.
你们在这啊
Come on, guys.
来吧大家伙
** I've never slept with the great Eartha Kitt, *
*我从未和艾萨·凯特♥共♥度良宵
** we dry humped inside of her tour bus. *
*只在她巡演大巴上亲热过一次
** This secret inside me was trapped beyond a doubt, *
*秘密积压在心里挥散不去
** and now my most terrible secret's out. *
*如今最丑恶的我展露无遗
I wanna thank you all for being so open and honest,
我想感谢大家如此开诚布公
and for syncing your mouth and hand movements.
以及手口合一的高度配合
And now, for my most terrible secret.
现在揭露我最可怕的秘密
I am not what you would call traditionally...
我并非是传统意义上的...
Wait, Abed, you never told us your secret.
等等 阿布蒂 你还没吐露你的秘密
That's right.
没错
I didn't share one that night.
我那晚没说秘密
After we got back from the woods,
但等我们从树林回来
everyone was being silent and not making eye contact.
大家都很安静 互相逃避眼神接触
I didn't know why, so I mirrored your behavior.
我不知原因 但我还是跟着做了
Thank you, Jeff,
谢谢你 杰夫
and I don't think you're anything like your father.
我不觉得你跟你父亲有任何相似
I don't know how you take care of one kid,
照顾好一个孩子就够不容易的了
let alone three.
何况你有三个
That's nice.
说得真好
So nobody thinks I'm a slutty cheater?
没人觉得我是个风♥骚♥的作弊者吗
No.
没有
Or me as a criminal?
没人觉得我是罪犯
No.
没有
Nobody respects me any less as a political activist, right?
大家对我政♥治♥愤青身份的尊重没有减少对吧
The level to which we respect you as a political activist
我们对你政♥治♥愤青身份的尊重程度
has definitely not changed.
丝毫没有改变
That's right.
没错
That's how I would say it. Exactly.
我就想这么说来着 非常到位
Bye, dean.
再见了 院长
Byebye. Bye, dean.
拜拜 拜拜 院长
Knowledge is a party.
知识就是欢乐啊
Once again, I help fix everyone's problems
我再一次解决了别人的问题
only to go home alone.
却独自一人落寞地回家
Who says you have to be alone?
谁说你是一个人
Jeffrey.
杰夫瑞
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表