剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
that I've gone a little crazy, emotionally.
然后情绪上就有点发狂了
Oh, good. I thought I was losing my mind.
那就好 我还以为是我疯了呢
Make it up to you with a hug?
对不起啦 抱抱好不好
This breakfast sandwich cart is such a great idea.
三明治早餐篮太有才了
It's never too early for Shirley...
雪瑞的长远眼光可不是盖的
to make a boatload off of hung over college kids.
你们这帮孩子宿醉过后肯定会饿
Speaking of great idea having, hear me out.
说到好点子 听我的
It's called "The Troy-Jan horse."
这个就叫"特洛伊木马"怎么样
It goes bread, lettuce, ham, ham, bacon, chocolate...
有面包 生菜 火腿 培根 巧克力
Oh, how you doing, the graduate?
怎么样呀 毕业生
Just stopping by to hand out some un-vites to my graduation.
我就是顺便来发两张毕业典礼的逐客令
Here's one for the desperate housewife
一张给你 绝望的主妇
who spends more time with her pathetic business
整天琢磨着你那没希望的小生意
than with her family.
也不陪家人
And you.
一张给你
If you call a sandwich a "Troy-jan horse,"
如果你给三明治起名叫"特洛伊木马"
people are going to think there's horse in it.
大家会以为里面有马肉
Oh, my dreams.
擦 我的梦想
Whatever, losers. See you never.
随你们吧 废柴们 后会无期
Where's Abed?
阿布蒂在哪
Is anyone here?
有人在吗
Hello, Abed. Welcome to our home.
你好 阿布蒂 欢迎来到我们的家
Hello, evil Abed. It's just Abed now.
你好 黑化阿布蒂 叫阿布蒂就行
After we met, I abandoned my evil goal
我们相遇后 我放弃了我的邪恶念头
to focus on brightening my own timeline instead.
专注于把自己平行空间变得好起来
Do you live here alone? Yes.
你一个人住吗 是的
Evil Troy moved out when I gave up the cause.
黑化特洛伊在我改变主意后搬走了
Now he only listens to evil Jeff,
他现在只听令与黑化杰夫
who sort of took over this year, villain-wise.
从反派的角度说 杰夫现在全面接手了
Jeff left Greendale and became a scummy lawyer again,
杰夫离开格林德尔 又成了恶棍律师
but the more evil he got,
可是他越邪恶
the more he became tortured by the idea
便越对好杰夫的存在
that there's still a good Jeff out there, being good somewhere.
感到念念不安
That's why he forced me to show him
所以他逼我教会他
how to travel between timelines.
穿越平行时空的方法
My god. This is so cool.
天啊 太酷了
I know. You have no idea
是啊 你无法想象
how long I've been waiting to talk to you about it.
我苦等了多久告诉你这个消息
Kind of a superman III meets that Star Trek episode
感觉就像《超人3》混搭那集《星际迷航》
meets season three of The Cape.
再混搭《暗侠》第三季
The Cape was cancelled. Not here.
《暗侠》被砍了 这里没有
They retooled it for cable, and it's awesome.
他们转到有线台重整旗鼓 超赞
Want to see it?
想看吗
Desperately.
非常想
But I need to get back to my timeline and stop evil Jeff.
但是我得回到我的平行空间 阻止黑化杰夫
So I came to the only person who could help me...me.
所以我才来找唯一能帮我的人 我
I'll get you home, Abed.
我会把你送回去 阿布蒂
But first, you'll need some supplies.
但首先 你需要点补给
Everyone must be running late.
大家都迟到了啊
Here, Jeffrey. You're graduated.
给 杰夫 你毕业了
Take your precious diploma and just go.
那么你那珍贵的文凭 滚蛋吧
I cannot believe the hurtful things
我真不敢相信你在我办公室
you said to me in my office.
说的那些伤人的话
I'll have you know
我告诉你
that wanting a little pageantry in your life
在生活中追求华丽
isn't a crime or a lifestyle choice.
既不是犯罪也不是生活方式
Okay, Annie, something definitely weird is happening.
安妮 绝对发生怪事了
No one's here, the Dean is mad at me,
没人来 院长还生我气了
and he is never mad at me, and...
他从来不生我气的
a third reason.
眼前就是第三个理由
Congratulations, Jeff.
恭喜你 杰夫
Don't worry about the study group.
别担心学习小组
You can talk to them later.
等会再跟他们解决恩怨
Why don't you and I go celebrate
我们何不去一个更隐蔽
someplace private and boozy?
有美酒的地方庆祝呢
Annie, why are you acting like
安妮 你为什么搞得
a mistress in a Lifetime movie?
跟Lifetime电影里的情妇一样
You're funny.
你真幽默
Oh, sweetheart, you dropped your phone earlier.
甜心 你刚刚拉下了你的手♥机♥
You've got a voicemail from a guy named Mark?
有个叫马克的人给你留了语♥音♥留言
You should call him.
你应该给他回电
Not now.
现在不行
I have to find the others and figure this out.
我得找到大伙 问清楚
Crap. We're losing him.
该死 我们要被他甩了
What? What?
什么 怎么
Who are you?
你是谁
You are me?
你是我
But how? But how?
怎么可能 怎么可能
Enough of the pleasantries.
别寒暄了
I've come from the darkest timeline
我从最黑暗的平行空间赶来
to make sure you take that job.
确保你接下律师的工作
It's essential to our future.
这对我们的未来至关重要
You want it, idiot, so take it.
你想要 就接下 你个白♥痴♥
I can't.
不行
I've spent almost four years here,
我在这里待了四年
growing and changing and making dioramas.
成长 改变 制♥作♥立体模型
I'm not that guy anymore.
我不是以前的我了
You're wrong.
你错了
Greendale may have dulled your killer instinct,
格林德尔或许削减了你嗜杀的霸气
but trust me, it's still in you.
但相信我 那霸气仍在你体内
It's time to leave this place and reclaim your proper life.
是时候离开这里 重新夺回自己的生活了
No. Not without my study group.
不 我不会抛下学习小组的
Now who's in a Lifetime movie?
看看谁变成Lifetime电视电影主角了
Then I'll be rid of you another way.
那我会想出别的办法除掉你
Friendship!
友谊万岁
Cold.
好凉
Well, the subtle approach failed.
狡猾的办法没起效
What's next? Explain it slowly.
下一步怎么办 慢慢地解释
Need some help?
需要帮忙吗
Let's burn this mother down.
联手踏平这里吧
Jeff must be graduating about now
杰夫现在可能正在庆贺毕业呢
I wonder if anyone's there.
不知道有没有人去捧场
Doubt he cares.
他肯定不在乎
Pierce won't even respond to my texts.
皮尔斯都不肯回我的短♥信♥
I wonder what terrible things Jeff said about him.
我在想杰夫对他说了多恶毒的话
I've got some guesses.
我大致猜得到
Let me finish.
等我说完
Look, I know this may sound crazy,
我知道这很疯狂
and more than a little convenient,
也有点过于投机取巧
but whatever I said to you, it wasn't me.
但对你们恶语相向的人 不是我
It was evil Jeff.
是黑化杰夫
Come on.
得了吧
Something happened when I rolled that dice.
掷骰子的时候发生了一些事
Something terrible.
坏事
Something only nerds can understand.
只有书呆子才会明白的事
You have to believe me.
你们得相信我
They're coming for us.
他们要找咱们麻烦
No.
不
We're coming for them.
我们要去找他们麻烦
Abed, where have you been?
阿布蒂 你去哪儿了
The darkest timeline.
最黑暗的平行空间
You guys never believe me, so this time,
你们从来都不相信我 所以这次
I brought proof, the doppeldeaner.
我带了证据 假院长
Abed brought me here to prove to all of you...
阿布蒂带我来是想证明
Actually, I figured that these paintball warping guns
其实 我发现这个彩弹传送枪
would convince you.
就可以说服你们
Listen up, people.
大伙听好了
We've got an inter-dimensional battle on our hands.
我们现在面对一场空间内大作战
Our evil counterparts are waging a war,
我们的黑化体想要挑起战争
and it's either us or us.
定是拼个你死我活
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表