剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah. It's all good.
有 非常好
Yeah? Real good.
很和谐
Look at them. Bonding.
看他们 父子情深
Probably laughing 'cause I can't grow a beard.
估计在笑我长不出胡子呢
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Why don't we use these dinner rolls
不如我们用这些小面包
to do some "Roll" Play?
来玩角色"包"演吧
I see what I did there.
双关不错哦
Okay.
好吧
This roll, this is me.
这个小面包 就是我
He's crying.
他在哭
Good. That's really good.
很好 这很好
So, uh, what do you do?
你做什么工作
I'm a lawyer who faked a bachelor's degree
我是一个伪造了学士学位文凭的律师
and practiced law for seven years
干了七年律师之后
before I got caught.
才被发现
I like your hustle.
我喜欢你的风格
Reminds me of the summer I was Ralph Lauren
让我想起在圣特鲁佩斯的那年 我假扮成
out in St. Tropez.
拉尔夫·劳伦[服装设计师]
'83, I'm on a boat with, uh--
那是83年 我在船上和...
Damn it, Willy!
该死 威利
I'm expressing. Knock it off.
我在表达情绪 消停点
Why can't you just swallow it, like any normal person?
你就不能像别人一样把那玩意咽下去吗
Oh! Oh, right. Like your new son.
对啊 就像你的新儿子
Like mister-mister I've got my shirt--
像...像....衬衫很那什么先生...
I don't know a lot of personal details about you yet.
我对你的个人特点不是很熟悉
Well, my name's Jeff.
我叫杰夫
Don't help me, Mister helper guy.
别帮我 帮忙先生
First mom dies, now this?
先是妈妈去世 现在又多了个哥哥
Hey, she died 20 years ago, Willy.
她20年前就死了 威利
He keeps singing the same old song.
他整天动不动就老调重弹
Wow. She died on you.
她竟然比你先死了
Here I thought you'd become father of the year,
我还以为你成了年度最佳父亲了呢
but you just got stuck.
可你却被困在了这
Yeah, well, look, I don't have to tell you
是啊 用不着我来告诉你
I'm not a natural caretaker,
我是个不会照顾人的父亲
but with Willy, you know, I-I checked all the boxes,
但是抚养威利 我尽力了
and he still turned out softer than wet cheese.
可他还是软得像一滩稀泥
I don't get it.
我不明白
He keeps saying he's going to move out next week,
他总是说下周就搬出去
since '03.
都说了十年了
Oh, man, I couldn't wait to get out.
我等不及搬出家
I got my own place when I was 18.
18岁时 我就有自己的住处了
I was the same way.
我也是
So who's ready to eat?
准备好开饭了吗
Jeff, you care to carve the turkey?
杰夫 你愿意切火鸡吗
I knew it!
我就知道
You love him more than me.
你更爱他多过爱我
I'll show you. I'll run away.
看我的 我离家出走
Oh, please. Hey, be my guest.
出啊 走啊 我求你了
You run away, and I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight.
你一走 我今晚肯定睡得香
Oh, now, I'm sorry you guys had to see that,
抱歉 让你们看到这一幕
but maybe you could shrink his head,
或许你能给他治治病
since you're here for some reason.
反正你是带着那啥...使命来的
Yes. I can do this.
是的 我可以
Show me on the dinner roll where you're hurt!
用小面包告诉我 你哪里痛
And that's how it went for the afternoon.
整个下午就是那样度过的
This Tag Team Turkey Day became our routine.
"组队应战感恩节"成了我们的例行公事
We endured the indignities as best we could.
我们尽可能地忍♥受他们的无礼
Cousins fighting, complaints about the food,
表亲打架 抱怨食物
listening to a nephew do Borat for a full hour.
忍♥受小侄子模仿了
listening to a nephew do Borat for a full hour.
整整一小时的波拉特[电影角色]
We figured out ways to steal away from time to time,
我们时不时地想方设法脱身
Saying we had to pee, had to get ice,
内急啊 拿冰啊
had to do a jewish thing in the other room.
去别的屋犹太一下什么的
I became known as the guy who could get you things.
我成了那个在监狱里提供物品的人
Piece of gum, playing cards,
口香糖 扑克
some novelty glasses I found in a box marked "Crap."
一副在写着"垃圾"的箱中找到的搞笑眼镜
In those brief, tranquil moments, we felt human.
在这短暂时间里 我们又有了做人的感觉
We felt free.
感到了自♥由♥
But sooner or later, our warden would come knocking.
但迟早 典狱长会来敲门
Mostly, we just waited for our time to be served,
大多时候 我们安静地服刑
but some didn't take kindly to waiting.
但有些人没这个耐心
Some didn't have much time left.
有些人没时间了
Enough. Amateur hour is over.
够了 该整点实际的了
I'm going in there, pretend to break a hip,
我要冲进去 假装摔坏屁♥股♥
and we'll be sipping sambuca at Skeepers in no time.
之后咱就去"斯基普"痛饮甜酒 妥妥的
Whoa. He tripped on the rug.
他被地毯绊倒了
Wait, now he's getting up.
等下 他站起来了
He's walking around dazed like he's got a head injury.
他跌跌撞撞地到处乱走 好像撞到头一样
Oh, groin into the corner of the table.
裆部正中桌子角
This might actually work.
他有可能成功
Wait, wait, why are people laughing?
等等 为什么他们在笑
Let's see, I need a broom, a rake, or two rakes--
我想想 我要扫帚 耙子 俩耙子
Pierce, you were supposed to pretend to injure yourself
皮尔斯 你应该假装自己受伤
so we could leave.
好让我们脱身
Leave?
脱身
This is my showtime at the Apollo.
这是我在阿波罗剧院的表演时间
I'm killing out there.
他们可喜欢我了
Pierce was our last hope, or so we thought.
皮尔斯是我们最后的希望 或我们以为是
It seemed Troy Barnes had a plan.
不过看样子特洛伊·巴恩斯有了主意
What if we got sick?
如果我们病了呢
No. No more faking illnesses.
不 别假装得病了
Not fake sick. Real sick.
不是假的 真的病
And that's when I told my old firm to shove it.
那时我就跟老东家事务所说老子不干了
I've always been more of a free agent, anyway.
反正我一直都是自♥由♥人
Yeah, I can see that about you.
我看得出来
You seem like a self-made man.
你是个自生自立的人
Well, I kind of had to be.
生活所迫
Look, if it's okay with you, I'd like to break a rule.
如果可以 我想打破一条规矩
I know we said "No mushy stuff,"
我知道我们说好"不整伤感事"
but for what it's worth, I'm proud of you.
但我还是想说 我为你感到骄傲
Thanks.
谢谢
Makes you think.
也让我感慨万分
Wait, what do you mean?
等下 你啥意思
Well, look, I mean, you've seen how Willy turned out.
你也看到 威利长成了什么样
I mean, I haven't done that kid any favors.
我从未给那个孩子带来任何帮助
And so I look at you,
我看到了你
so self-reliant and well-adjusted,
自力更生 善于交际
and I think maybe I did something right.
我想我也许做对了什么
You did something right?
你做对了什么
Well, let me say that different.
我们换个方式表达吧
Uh, the universe is a constantly expanding--
宇宙是个不停在...
Stop.
打住
I get the impulse, but that's not going to work here.
你一激动我理解 但是那没用
No, I just mean that, uh,
不 我只是说
we are defined by what happens to us,
我们因为有所经历才成为现在的自己
and me leaving seems to have made you independent,
我的离开似乎让你变得独♥立♥
Made you strong.
使你坚强
With all due respect, which is none,
恕我直言 相当直
Go to hell.
滚犊子
So tunneling out is off the table?
挖地道出去不可行吗
Who's hungry for turkey?
谁想吃火鸡
Shirley, we were just--
雪莉 我们
About to--
要
Eat garbage dip.
吃过期蘸酱
Why did I have to go third?
为啥让我最后一个说啊
Look, I get it. You want to leave.
我知道 你们想走
Shirley, we're sorry.
雪莉 很抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
是我不对
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表