剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Not that long. It's more lately, I guess.
没多久 也就最近吧我猜
It's felt different,
感觉不一样了
like we're working at it too hard.
好像我们太过在意
And he doesn't think it should be.
他觉得这样不对
It should be easy, but he says it isn't.
恋爱应该很轻松 但他说并不轻松
It feels like we're just going through the motions.
感觉我们只是例行公事
Because he's afraid if he doesn't, it just ends.
因为他害怕不这么做我们就掰了
Then what? What if they're not friends anymore?
那该怎么办呢 如果不能再做朋友了怎么办
He'd hate that. He'd hate himself.
他不想那样 他会恨自己
I don't want to lose what we had.
我不希望失去我们的感情
So he's here, at this point, not knowing how to talk to her,
所以此时此刻 他不知该如何跟她说
not knowing how to tell her that he wants to break up.
不知如何告诉她 他想分手
Wait, are you breaking up with me?
等等 你要跟我分手吗
I think so?
可能是吧
I'm sorry, Jeff. I shouldn't have brought you down here,
抱歉 杰夫 我不该拉你过来
into any of this.
趟这滩浑水
Especially for a bit. I know you don't respect them.
尤其身体互换这事 我知道你并不认可
That's true. They're dumb, and I stand by that,
没错 这太坑爹了 我仍然这么认为
but committing to them isn't.
但坚持它的做法却令人尊重
I wish I had the courage
我希望自己能像你一样
to commit to a bit like you, Abed,
有勇气坚持身体互换这件事 阿布蒂
or to a relationship, like Troy.
或者像特洛伊那样坚持一段感情
Committing is hard,
坚持很艰难
because we're all scared of what happens
因为我们都害怕
when we find out we committed to the wrong thing,
坚持的是错事而面临的后果
but there's no shame in what Troy's done.
但特洛伊不该感到羞愧
He put himself out there and he really tried,
他全心全意努力过了
and that proves he cares.
他证明自己很在乎
That said, and as hard as it may seem,
也就是说 虽然很艰难
right now, Troy needs to show he cares.
但现在特洛伊要表现出他的在乎
He needs to put himself out there and own how he feels.
他需要自己过去 告诉她他的感受
That proves he's a man.
证明自己是个男人
So...
所以
Yeah, I don't think this is the way
是啊 我想我们都没想过
either of us thought this would go.
事情会发展成这样
No, I can't say that I did.
是啊 我确实没想过
I mean, not this, not us here.
至少不是像现在这样
But I can say that whenever you guys switch back
但我想说的是 当你们换回身体
to your original bodies, I want to thank Abed
我想谢谢阿布蒂
for being such a good friend to both of us.
他对我们都是个好朋友
Troy, wait. Don't do it like this.
特洛伊 等等 别这样做
I understand why you had to go high concept,
我理解你闪烁其词的原因
because you're scared, but Britta deserves better.
因为你害怕 但这对布雷塔不公平
Troy, it's time.
特洛伊 时间到了
I wish I had my own body back!
我们想换回自己身体
Sorry, routine light switch check.
不好意思 例行开关检查
Oh, I've been meaning to see this.
我一直想看这部电影
First, the easiest part, because it's the most obvious.
首先 最简单也最显而易见的是
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I think I proved today that I'm not ready for this.
我想今天的一切说明我还没准备好
I wanted it to work. I did.
我很想我们走下去
I care about you so much,
我很在乎你
and I love being around you.
也喜欢和你在一起的日子
I just think I'm better as your friend,
我想我们做朋友会更好
because that I know I can be good at.
因为那是我真正擅长的
So I'm number two again, which is what it is.
我又得了第二名 木已成舟
But you know, if I'm not going to be valedictorian,
但我想说 如果我做不成最优毕业生
I'm glad it will be you. Mm, me too.
我会很高兴那个人是你 我也是
You mean you hope it's me if it's not you,
你是说 如果不是你 你希望是我
or that you're glad it's you?
还是说你很高兴会是你
Yes.
没错
Thanks for everything you did for me today.
感谢大家今天为我做的一切
I'm sorry I pulled you into it.
我很抱歉把你们扯进来
That was my problem, not yours.
纠结是我的 不是你们的
It's the best way someone's ever woken me up in my life.
这是我一生经历的最好的叫醒方式
How was lunch?
午餐怎么样
It was good. It really was.
很不错 真心的
I'll tell you about it later.
我回头跟你细说
Oh, there you are.
你们终于来了
I got bored waiting,
我等得太无聊
so I went ahead and did our whole project.
就把所有作业都做完了
Pierce, no offense,
皮尔斯 无意冒犯
but banners are kind of my specialt...
不过做展板可是我的专长...
Holy... makes no sense whatsoever.
我勒个去啊
Whole thing took 25 minutes tops.
做完所有这些顶多花了我25分钟
Early weekend? Early weekend? Early weekend?
放假吧 放假吧 放假吧
Guys, I need to apologize for my behavior today.
大家伙 我为今天我的行为道歉
When I switched bodies with Jeffrey...
当我和杰夫瑞互换身体之后
Nope. I thought I knew
没有 我以为我知道
what it would be like to have Jeffrey inside of me...
杰夫瑞进入我身体里是什么感觉
That did not happen. But as it turns out,
没这回事 但结果我发现
having Jeffrey inside of me... Nope again.
让杰夫瑞进入我的身体 根本没这回事
only brought out the worst in me.
只能毁掉我的人格
Which is to say, having Jeffrey inside of me...
也就是说 杰夫瑞进入我的身体
No one was inside of anyone!
没人进入你的身体
was wrong...
是错的
to have Jeffrey inside of me. Shut up!
让杰夫瑞进入我的身体 闭嘴
So I'm sorry.
所以我道歉
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在 请原谅
I scolded Leonard today,
我今天责骂了伦纳德
and according to Greendale bylaws,
根据格林德尔校规
I now have to grant him three wishes.
我必须满足他三个愿望
Um, we need to get scolded by the dean immediately.
我们得赶紧被院长责骂一下
Oh man, football is front, that is an interest I have.
哥们儿 我是橄榄球前卫 这是我的爱好
Also plumming and air conditionaning
同时 我满脑子想的都是
are things I think about.
修水管和修空调
Come on, man, what are we...what's happening?
拜托 搞什么 怎么了
I couldn't have...I'm sorry.
我笑场 抱歉
Keep rolling. Ok, come on.
继续 给力点
'Feetball' is...'feetball'? 'Feetball'?
甘蓝球 甘蓝球 "甘蓝球"
Did I say... Dorks!
我说啥... 二呆
Stop doing outtakes,
别玩幕后花絮了
you switched bodies last week.
你们上周互换过身体了
Hey guys, I just wanna apologize...
大家伙 我想道歉
Oh my God. "Hey, dean! Walk march!" Am I right?
天啊 "院长 走路小心点" 是吧
I'm sorry, I never do this.
抱歉 我从不这样的
Dean, we stopped doing outtakes.
院长 我们不拍幕后花絮了
Oh, okay.
好吧
Yeah, we did that.
确实是这样
Oh, no worries.
没关系
Thanks for including me.
谢谢你们邀请我
No? Still not doing it?
确定不拍吗
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表