剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, Thank god, you noticed.
苍天啊总算有人看出来了
Remember when we pretended to switch bodies yesterday?
还记得我们昨天想互换身体吗
Unfortunately, yes, dorks.
倒是想不记得 二呆
Well, it really happened. I'm actually Abed.
好吧 我俩真换了 其实我是阿布蒂
And I'm actually Troy. All right.
我呢 是特洛伊 听着
I don't care who's who.
我管你们谁是谁
We're all here, and that's all I need
人都齐了就行 我就指望这一点
to complete this passable project
大家齐心协力在有限时间内
in a doable amount of time.
做出靠谱能过的作业才是正经事
Wish we could help, Jeff,
我们也想帮忙 杰夫
But in order to switch back, we have to recreate
但我们得先重现昨天的场景
the exact moment that all this happened,
把身体先换回来才行
But the DVD is missing. Of course it is.
可那张DVD影碟不见了 我就知道
So now, I have find it
所以我得去找影碟
while Troy goes on an anniversary date with Britta.
因为特洛伊还得陪布雷塔过纪念日
What?
什么
Oh, hey. Here's a fun sci-fi thing.
我看你们不如将计就计
How about you make a banner as Troy
你代表特洛伊做一个展板
and you make a banner as Abed,
你就代表阿布蒂做一个展板
and we'll be done within the hour.
不出两小时我们就可以完工了
Uh, per banner, if we're lucky.
两小时能做完一个就不错了
And that's if we want an "A."
"A"不是那么好得的
Okay, you two need to let go of the pressure
你俩也歇歇吧
you're putting on this project to get an "A."
不得"A"又不会死
I deserve to be number one!
第一名本来就该是我的
Sorry. Or me!
不好意思 是我
Sorry.
不好意思
I have to go talk to Troy. Yes, please.
我得去找特洛伊谈谈 赶紧去吧
Tell your boyfriend and his boyfriend
告诉你老公和你老公的老公
that playtime is over.
角色扮演结束了
Annie, Shirley, go find out
安妮 雪瑞 去打探一下
what's keeping Leonard on top.
伦纳德凭什么排名靠前
And Abed won't switch back until we get that DVD.
阿布蒂要找到影碟才能变回去
I'll deal with that.
这就交给我了
And then, we are meeting back here
到时候咱们再回这里接头
and getting up into some puffy paint
搞点发泡彩胶
and doing our doable, passable banners!
在有限时间内搞定我们靠谱能过的作业
What do you want me to do?
那我♥干♥嘛
Stay alive.
活着
Or don't.
死了也行
I'm on it.
放心吧
Wait, Troy!
等等 特洛伊
I'm Abed.
我是阿布蒂
Oh, right.
好吧
Uh, "Troy," could you please excuse us?
"特洛伊"方便回避一下吗
You were weird this morning, and now, well, weirder.
你今天早上有点怪 比平常还怪
Are we still on for Senor Kevin's
我们还去凯文先生餐厅吗
or are you guys doing this whole switchy thing?
还是你们要去搞什么身体互换之类的
Actually, he's kind of going through some stuff.
其实吧 他最近有点心事
Oh. Is he having some issues
是吗 他最近是不是有事
that he's having trouble dealing with?
是不是惹上什么麻烦了
Yeah, he kind of needs this, so he's really laying into it.
对 所以暂时放空一下他会比较舒服
Oh, so he might need an almost therapist.
这样 那他应该需要话疗咯
Perhaps I'll pencil him in for a session,
不如我帮他安排一次吧
You know, after my date with Troy.
等我跟特洛伊约会完了以后
See you later, Abed.
再见 阿布蒂
Dean, I need you.
院长 我需要你
It's happening. Shut the door.
美梦成真了 关门
What?
什么
Dean, I need you to give this dvd to Troy and Abed.
院长 帮我把这影碟交给特洛伊和阿布蒂
Oh, I love those movies!
我超爱这个系列的
They should make more of them. They're a timeless tale.
应该多拍几部 这类故事永不过时
Why can't you give it to them?
你自己怎么不去
Troy and Abed think they switched bodies
他俩觉得昨天一起拿着《辣妈辣妹》影碟
while holding onto a Freaky Friday DVD,
然后就互换身体了
which, of course, is now mysteriously missing,
而被拿的那盘碟呢 不出所料神秘失踪了
and they can't switch back until they find it.
然后找不到碟他们就换不回去
Now, I'd give them this one myself,
我也想自己交给他们
but they'll think that I bought it, which I did.
那样的话 他们就会知道我居然买♥♥过这种碟
Wait. How did they switch bodies?
等等 他们怎么换的
Well, they held onto the dvd and said...
他们俩就一起拿着这盘碟 然后说
I wish I could switch places with you for just one day.
我真希望可以和你互换 哪怕一天也好
Sorry. Routine light switch check.
不好意思 例行开关检查
That is not a thing!
满口胡言
What?
搞什么
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
不是吧
I'm you?
我变成你了
What? No! You're not.
什么 才没有
Of course. It's Fricking Friday.
也对 《辣妈辣妹》嘛
There's no justification to be made,
对什么对
because it can't happen, weirdo.
根本什么都没发生 变♥态♥
Whatever, dean. Now, please leave your office
随你怎么说 现在请你离开自己的办公室
so I can start to work on your weird body
因为我要披着你这身困住我的变♥态♥皮囊
that I'm now stuck in!
开始工作了
You're not even holding a phone!
你手里根本就没手♥机♥好吗
So, Troy, How's Abed coping?
特洛伊 阿布蒂怎么样了
I mean, with his day in your body?
我是说 换进你的身体以后
You'd have to ask him. I, for one, am freaked.
那你得问他了 我是吓得不轻
Look at his arms and legs.
你看这胳膊腿儿
He's like the pick-up sticks of people.
简直就是火柴棍搭起来的
Do you think he's trying to hide from something
你觉得他是不是在逃避什么东西
he's not understanding?
某种他理解不了的东西
If you're worried about Abed, you should talk to him.
你要是担心阿布蒂就去找他聊聊
Right. I should talk to him.
对 我是得跟他聊聊
Well, well, well.
看看谁来了
John "Mc-lame."
约翰·麦克烂
Never thought I'd see your face again.
你居然还有胆来
Back for more, huh?
还想来是不是
I'm sorry, back for what?
不好意思 来什么
Punishment.
来受死
Last time I saw you,
你上次来的时候
you got your panties all in a wad
我说了一句《虎胆龙威》就是狗屎
'cause I said die hard was a suckfest of a movie.
你丫气得内♥裤♥都要炸开了
Wait, what? You hate die hard?
等等 你恨《虎胆龙威》
That sounds insane to me.
不可能吧
It is, without a doubt,
不用怀疑
the most unnecessary movie ever made.
那绝对是烂片中的烂片
I'm not who you think I am, man.
你认错人了 老兄
What else do you hate about the movie?
你对那部电影还有什么不满
'cause I would love to hear all of your opinions.
我很想听你细细说来
Well, I mean, where to even start?
槽点太多都不知道从哪儿吐起了
It's riddled with plot holes. There's no logic to it.
各种情节漏洞 毫无逻辑
I would rather watch a napkin sit and do nothing all day
我宁可盯着餐巾发呆一整天
than to even endure the trailer for Die Dard!
也坚决不看《虎胆龙威》预告片 忍♥不了
Wow, that's hatred.
仇恨不浅啊
Babe, we should order.
宝贝 我们点餐吧
I'm both starving and another word for wanting food.
我又饿又那什么 想吃东西
Troy!
特洛伊
Oh, thank God, you've come to your senses.
还好 你终于回过神来了
You answered to Troy.
知道特洛伊是喊你了
We're in public. I have to. I'm Abed.
公共场合嘛 其实我是阿布蒂
Of course you are.
怕你了
Well, Abed, I found the DVD. You can switch back now.
阿布蒂 我找到碟了 你俩能换回来了
Nice try. That's the remake.
精神可嘉 可惜是再版的
In the original, the mom and daughter simply exclaimed,
原版里 妈妈和女儿只是喊出了
"I wish I could switch places with you for just one day,"
我真希望可以和你互换 哪怕一天也好
like we did.
就像我们那样
In that one, there's a magic fortune cookie.
翻拍版里有个魔力福饼
Oh, I always wondered what the differences were.
说得好像我想知道区别一样
Listen, why don't I pitch you a remake of a remake,
这样吧 我提供给你一个翻拍的翻拍
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表