剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Hey, get out of my chair, or I'll have you disbarred.
别坐我椅子 不然小心律师执照被吊销
Oh, wait. That already happened.
等等 已经被吊销了
Cash. Tango.
加什贤弟 探戈老兄
My old partner in my new firm.
我新律所的老搭档
Does it get any better?
好点了吗
Not unless you leave.
除非你走
Still got it.
我懂的
So a little birdie told me
有只小小鸟告诉我
you're graduating kiddie college.
你马上就要从少儿大学毕业了
You must be excited to get that lollipop.
你肯定很激动 就要得到那根棒棒糖了吧
Hey. It's a sticker.
别胡说 明明是大红花
Ha. I know you're busy, not, so allow me to whip it out.
我知道你很忙 就让我来说吧
Come work with me.
过来和我一起干
You'll be a full partner, six figures,
你会成为完全合伙人 有六位数的工资
corner office, three secretaries.
高级办公室和三个秘书
What's that? Not enough money?
什么 钱不够
I'll double it. Bam, done.
那我加倍 搞定成交
That's how we negotiate. Lunch?
谈判顺利 吃午饭吗
Wow. I drive a hard bargain.
我还真是难以拒绝
But, Mark, aren't you worried I'm a little out of practice?
但马克 你不担心我有所生疏吗
The only cases I've tried lately are about sandwiches and yams.
我最近参与过的案子是关于三明治和番薯的
Please, you were a better lawyer
得了吧 当你还不算是律师的时候
when you weren't a lawyer
就已经比我认识的大部分律师
than most lawyers I know.
要优秀得多了
It's still in you.
你雄风犹在
I'll give it some thought.
我得再想想
Just shake my hand, idiot. It's simple.
赶紧和我握手吧 傻瓜 就这么简单
I like simple.
我喜欢简单
Take a look around, Winger.
看看你四周 翁格
This is your new old life.
这就是你熟悉又陌生的生活
I don't get it.
我不懂
We just had Christmas, and now it's warm outside.
我们刚过完圣诞 外面就这么暖和了
Of course it is, dummy.
肯定啊 傻瓜
We just finished fall-spring semester.
我们刚读完一个学年
Bring on summer-winter.
马上就要放假了
I can't wait.
我等不及了
My final film school class is just called opinions.
我最后一节电影学院课刚投完票
Professor Taylor is scheduled to teach,
最后安排了泰勒教授来上课
but I have a rebuttal.
但我进行了驳回
Lucky.
真幸运
I transferred to forensics late
我转到法鉴专业的时间略晚
and got the worst classes.
而且要上的课都很烂
Skull Fragment Collection, Advanced Advanced Decomp,
头骨碎片收集 高级高级分解
and Intro to Senselessness were all full.
而无知觉入门这课已经报满了
I still have a year of AC Repair left.
我还剩一年的空调维修课
I passed all my classes,
我已经通过了所有课程
So now I just do yoga
所以现在我就能边做瑜伽
while the teachers write down my wisdoms.
边看老师夸奖我机灵
Wait a minute. Jeff passed History.
等等 杰夫通过了历史课
He's graduating early.
他要提早毕业了
I'm totally unprepared to deal with this.
关于这事 我完全没准备好
No, annie, please, don't...
别 安妮 请不要
Well, it's official. It's on a banner.
真正式 都写在横幅上了
Congratulations, jeffrey.
恭喜你 杰夫瑞
You worked hard not to work hard to earn that degree.
你费尽心思偷懒耍滑轻松搞到了学位
Yeah, you took so many blow-off classes
对 你修了这么多水课
and pointless electives.
和没意义的选修课
What did you end up majoring in?
你最后到底主修什么
Education.
教育学
You had to win, didn't you?
你必须赢下来 对吧
When I was inches from the finish line.
当我离终点线就差几英寸时
Pierce, you have so many credits,
皮尔斯 你这么多学分
they have grand-credits.
有些老得都可以生小学分了
Just graduate already.
你早就毕业了
When's the graduation ceremony?
毕业典礼是什么时候
Never. It's community college.
别指望了 这可是社区大学
You just send in some papers and they stop charging you.
我们交些论文之类的 他们就让我们过了
It's moving, in its own way.
它有自己的运转方式
So this is it?
就这样吗
A banner and some soda Troy forgot to bring?
一条横幅和特洛伊忘带的汽水
No.
不要
As far as graduations go, it's boring but grounded.
就毕业典礼而言 相当无聊 但很低调
I was hoping for more.
我希望不止如此
Can we at least walk with you to the dean's office?
至少能让我们陪你一起去院长办公室吗
What, now? No.
什么 现在吗 不行
I was just...I was going to mail it in next week,
我刚刚 我准备下周或者其它时候
or, you know, whenever.
再交材料
Don't be silly.
别傻了
We started as a study group,
我们以学习小组开始
We'll finish as a study group.
就该以学习小组结束
All for one, and one dude we can all leave behind.
人人为我 而我们都可以抛弃一个人
Everybody, go quickly.
大家快跑
Go.
跑
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
跑 跑 跑
All right, Mr. Winger. Et al. Britta.
好了 翁格先生 以及布雷塔
Emotions are running high,
大家情绪都逐渐高涨起来了
So I will keep this tight and short.
我就言简意赅点好了
You always do.
你向来如此
I see you have all the necessary paperwork.
我看到你有所有必需的书面材料
Necessary? You asked for proof of inseam.
必需 你还管我要裤长证明呢
Ah, Jeffrey.
杰夫瑞
I'm going to miss our playful,
我会怀念咱俩那欢乐无比
"Get a room already" banter.
"房♥已开好"的小玩笑的
Oh, dean. I can come back.
院长 要不我待会再来
No, I can do this.
不 我可以的
Just need to sign the old John Dean-cock
只要签上老约翰·院长超人的大名
and you will be graduated.
你就毕业了
So this is it?
就这样吗
I, uh...I expected a little more pageantry.
我还希望能更隆重点呢
I'm listening.
请说
Annie's right.
安妮说的对
We should throw a party to mark the occasion.
我们应该举办派对庆祝这一时刻
A small one.
一个小型的
The teensiest.
最小的
Just close friends, a small cake...
就三五好友 小蛋糕
maybe some flowers, an archway...
或者再来点花 拱门
A string quartet.
弦乐四重奏
Ooh, he could wear a suit.
他可以穿上正装
Starting to sound like a wedding.
听着开始有点像婚礼了
Not a wedding.
才不是婚礼呢
Just your average, low-key diploma signing,
只不过是你普通低调的毕业证书签发仪式
to which you're all cordially invited tomorrow afternoon.
我在此诚挚地邀请你们明天下午过来参加
Tomorrow?
明天
Is that enough time to plan a whole wedding?
这么短的时候够准备一整套婚礼吗
Absolutely. I'll get my book.
当然 我去拿书
Listen, I can't do a big party.
听着 我不能参加大型派对
It's too much.
这太过了
Oh, I see what's going on here.
我知道这是怎么回事了
This is about you getting cold feet about graduating.
你不敢毕业了
I've been looking forward to graduation
我从大一注册时起
since freshman registration.
就一直盼着毕业
I already got a job lined up
我已经在我老搭档的律所里
at my old partner's firm.
找了份工作
Well, then, let them eat cake.
那让他们也来吃蛋糕吧
It's just, I'm worried that the group might not be able
只是 我担心学习小组不能
to handle it, you know, emotionally.
接受这事 你懂的 就情感上来说
Everyone wants you to graduate, Jeff.
大家都希望你能毕业 杰夫
Well, what about Abed?
阿布蒂呢
I mean, the stress of me leaving might send him spiraling.
我是说 我离开的压力可能会让他失控
Come on, give him some more credit.
得了吧 多给他点信任
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表