剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Look, 12 o'clock.
看 12点钟方向
The "History of Ice Cream" class is letting out.
《冰激凌史》下课了
It's as informative as it is delicious!
不仅好吃 而且长知识
That class should've been ours.
上这门课的本来应该是我们
I hear the final is a sundae bar.
我听说期末考是圣代冰激凌吧
I don't get history.
我对历史不是很了解
If I wanted to know what happened in Europe a long time ago,
如果我想知道很久以前欧洲发生过什么
I'd watch Game of Thrones.
我会去看《权力的游戏》
Troy, that show takes place in a fantasy realm.
特洛伊 那部剧是奇幻世界的史诗
This class is about the real world.
而这门课讲的是真实的世界
Not the show.
不讲电视剧
You need to think before you speak.
你给我想清楚再说
I heard this teacher's a real hard-ass.
我听说这个老师特别严厉古板
He's British, and he has a degree.
他是英国人 而且还有学位
I can't have a hard-buns teacher.
我可不想要什么"股板"老师
I'm already starting a new business.
我现在的新生意也开起来了
When am I supposed to see my family?
这样哪有时间和家人相处啊
And last week, Ben took his first steps without me.
上周小本第一次迈步走路 我都不在场
Quick impression. "Wah."
第一反应 "呜哇"
Who am I? You guys.
偶素谁呀 乃们呀
Ha! Dead on.
说得好
I know "The History of Ice Cream" would have been fun,
我知道《冰激凌史》会很有趣
but not only will this class be much less
但上这门课 我们不太容易
likely to give us Type 2 Diabetes.
得Ⅱ型糖尿病
We might actually learn so...n of a bitch!
我们说不定还能学到 个鬼啊
Those annoying Germans are back?
那些讨厌的德国人又回来了
I thought they transferred after
我还以为他们输掉
they lost their foosball scholarship.
桌上足球奖学金后 就转学了呢
I heard they were juicing.
我听说他们挺有趣的
No, them leaving would mean
不 他们要是能走人
Greendale got slightly better,
格林德尔会变得更加美好
which, as we know, does not happen.
但天不遂人愿 他们没走
Lukas, Karl,
卢卡斯 卡尔
I see you've grown a new douche bag.
看来你们又新添了一个"开山怪"嘛
My name is Reinhold.
我叫雷侯德
I believe you know my brother Juergen.
我想你应该认识我哥于尔根
There was some bad blood between you two, ja?
你俩之间有点过节 是咩
Don't worry.
别担心
If there is one thing Germans don't do,
大德意志的子民唯一不会做的
it's hold a grudge.
就是从不记仇
Unless we're talking about Die Hard 3.
除非我们在说《虎胆龙威3》
Or the 20th century.
不然就是20世纪
Morning, everyone. Morning.
大家早上好 早上好
I am Professor Cornwallis.
我是康沃利斯教授
I know what you're all thinking,
我知道你们都在想什么
and the answer is...
而答案就是
Yes. I am a direct descendant of
对 我就是查尔斯·康沃利斯将军的
General Sir Charles Cornwallis,
直系后裔
who surrendered the British forces at Yorktown.
就是在约克镇率英军投降的那个
Was anyone thinking that?
谁会去想这个
No.
没有
History is written...
历史是由
by the victors.
胜者书写的
Well, of course, we all know the quote.
当然 我们都知道这句话
What does it mean?
但这句话什么意思
According to Oxford University, it means
按照牛津大学的说法 意思就是
that my 20 years' loyal service there
我长达二十年的兢兢业业
means nothing next to
跟一时不慎
a little slipup with a co-ed.
搞上女学生相比 屁也不算
But what it really means is that history
但这句话真正的意思是历史
can be seen from aultitude of vantage points.
可以从不同高度的角度来看
So, for your first test on Monday...
所以 你们周一的第一次考试
I'm confused. When do we get our ice cream?
我凌乱了 我们什么时候才有冰激凌拿
I want to challenge you to look at
我希望能激发你们
history from all perspectives.
全方位观察历史的能力
How would the story read
如果历史不是胜者所书
if it was written not by the victors,
而是由败寇而撰
but by the vanquished?
故事会有怎样的结局
How indeed?
说得是呢
I was recalling a very funny episode
我想起了德国版《天才保姆》里
of the German version of The Nanny.
很搞笑的一集
"Franlein" gets a--
弗兰妮得到了
It wouldn't translate.
算了 不好翻译
And I still have those pants. True story.
而我还留着那些裤子 真事儿
Oh, we have fun.
我们玩得很嗨
Sorry.
抱歉
I should've realized that might be startling.
我应该想到这会吓到你
Dr. Ken Kedan,
我是肯·克丹医生
greater Greendale Mental Health Services.
大格林德尔心理健康服务部的
Kevin, does this gentleman look familiar to you?
凯文 你觉得这位先生面熟吗
I'm sorry. He doesn't.
对不起 不面熟
Kevin? Uh-uh. His name is Chang.
凯文 得了吧 他真名叫昌
Oh, of course.
难怪
That explains the note.
那这张纸条就好解释了
"Hello, my name is Kevin. I have Changnesia"?
"你好 我叫凯文 我有昌癔症"
What is that?
什么玩意儿
It's not uncommon for victims of memory loss
丧失记忆的人经常搞不清语法 不稀奇
to experience some syntactical confusion.
丧失记忆的人经常搞不清语法 不稀奇
Thus the inappropriate insertion of his name
所以他才会把自己的名字嫁接到
into an unrelated phrase.
毫不相关的词中
No, he's always Dean that.
切 他"院"来就常这么干
Once we learned of the connection to Greendale,
我们一得知他和格林德尔的关系
we realized it would be the perfect environment
就觉得这里的环境是实施
for some immersive therapy.
虚拟实境治疗的最佳选择
What? No, absolutely not.
什么 没门 想都别想
I can't have an unbalanced nut job
我可不能让这个疯疯癫癫的祸害
traipsing around on my campus!
在我的校园里到处转悠
Put that on the rack. Put that in the fridge.
那个挂衣帽架上 那个放冰箱里
Get him out of here!
把他弄出去
Sorry. Your school board already signed off on it.
对不起 学校董事会已经签字同意了
Kevin is now your responsibility.
凯文现在由你负责了
I just felt a strange disturbance.
我感受到了一丝诡异的不安
Did you have dairy this morning?
你今早吃了乳制品吗
Could be that.
可能是因为这个
Or it could be that great evil is nearby.
也可能是附近发生了十分邪恶的事情
I'll take a provisional lactaid.
我去吃片乳糖酶
Won't be needing the lactaid.
看来用不着了
Uh, guys? This is our study room.
少年们 这是我们的自习室
Please leave, and take that mushroom
拜托死出去 包括弥漫在你们身后的
cloud of Drakkar with you.
黑金属式蘑菇云小宇宙
Why must he hurt so with his words?
他说话怎么这么冲
He's like a less funny Hans Rickles.
他就像是缺笑版的汉斯·里克斯
I'm not here to argue, Angela Jerk-els.
我不是来这争论的 安吉拉·贱嗑死
Beat it!
闪人吧
Someone must have changed the channel to USA,
终于有人换频道到USA电视台了
'cause I just watched a Burn Notice.
我可是刚刚看了《黑名单》[火线警告]
Who's Angela Jerk-els?
谁是安吉拉·贱嗑死
I can assure you, we are here for no reason
我向你们保证 我们来这里
other than to study.
真的只是为了学习
Our usual off-campus haunt, Der Kaffee Hausen,
我们常去的校外聚集点 "帝国咖灰馆"
is closed for the shooting of an esoteric art film.
因为要拍摄艺术电影暂停营业
Tomorrow it shall re-open,
它明天会再次营业
unt we shall be out of your heavily product-laden hair.
也省得看您那狂喷浓抹才打造出来的秀发
Jeff, it's just a little table in the corner of the room.
杰夫 不过是房♥间角落的一张小桌子
Why don't we just let them have it?
就让给他们吧
Because that's called appeasement.
这叫做姑息养奸[绥靖政策]
And everyone knows if you give the Germans something small,
地球人都知道 你给德国人一点小甜头
like the study room or Austria,
比如自习室或者奥地利
they end up wanting something big,
那他们的胃口就会变得更大
like earth.
比如全球
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表