剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Jeff's right.
杰夫说得对
If there were more people in the world like Annie,
如果世上像安妮的人再多点
We'd all be speaking Vietnamese right now.
我们早就开始说越南语了
That was my war.
亲历那场战争
I had flashbacks for years.
多年来我不断忆起当年
Pierce, you moved to Canada.
你那时候明明去了加拿大
And it was hell.
地狱般的岁月啊
Those people call ham "Bacon".
那帮人管火腿叫"培根"啊
This is silly. I'm just gonna walk over there
别傻了 我这就去跟他们说
and tell them they are welcome to share our room.
欢迎他们跟我们共用自习室
Delightful.
真好
So today, ve study in here.
今天 自习室归我们了
Unt tonight, we dine in hell.
而今晚 我们将在地狱中♥共♥享欢宴
Doktor Blitz, knight of the Atlantis guild,
闪电博士 亚特兰蒂斯工会的骑士
wielder of the four-pronged trident on SpawnCraft?
在创造点使用的武器是四尖三叉戟
How did you know?
你怎么知道
I recognized your catchphrase,
我听出你的口头禅
"Tonight we dine in hell!"
"今晚我们将在地狱中♥共♥享欢宴"
I'm Spacetimer8032.
我是"时空旅人8032"
You are spacetimer8032?
你是"时空旅人8032"
The one and only. It's wonderful to meet you...
正是在下 幸会呀
Brother.
兄弟
What was that all about?
你们有什么奸♥情♥
You two seemed pretty chummy.
看起来很要好的样子嘛
That man saved my life.
那哥们救过我一命
In a video game.
打游戏的时候
Let me get this as straight as I can get things.
我没听错吧
You authorized this?
你们居然批准了
After everything that happened last year?
明知道去年的悲剧还批准了?
Hear us out.
听我说完
They offered money.
他们给钱了
Did it ever occur to you
你们也不想一想
that this man is a psychopath
那个人脑子有病啊
who may be faking his own Changnesia?
"昌癔症"说不定也是装的
Oh, now he has me saying it.
我都被他带顺嘴了
Amdeansia.
"失院症"
Amdeansia-- I'm all turned around.
失院症 拐不回来了
If he is faking, you're welcome to prove it.
如果是装的 你就找出证据来
We get the money either way.
反正不影响我们拿钱
Oh, I will prove it.
我会找到证据的
And I'll have fun doing it.
而且会找得我花枝乱颤
Now, what to wear?
那么 穿什么好呢
See?
瞧
I know those guys were annoying yesterday,
虽然昨天那帮人很讨厌
but aren't you glad we didn't turn it
但你看幸好我们没小题大做
into a whole big macho war thing?
挑起一场大战吧
Gosh, Ane, you're right.
你说的太对了 小安
I can't believe I doubted you.
我真不该质疑你
Hey, apropos of nothing,
随便问一句
what's that sound you make when you see something shocking?
你被吓到的时候都怎么嚎来着
Oh, yeah, that's it.
对 就是这个声音
What are you guys doing at our table?
你们干嘛占我们桌子
What happened to Der Kaffee Hausen?
你们怎么不去"咖灰馆"呢
Our time in this room yesterday
昨天在这里待了一天
proved more pleasant than expected.
感觉比想象中还要好
It's got a good energy.
风水特别好
That table is ours.
那张书桌是我们的
This room is ours!
这间自习室也是我们的
You guys need to leave.
你们赶紧走
Hey, Karl. Hi, Abed.
你好 卡尔 你好 阿布蒂
I am afraid it is you who must do
恐怕要走的是你们吧
the making like a tree, which is to say, leaving.
大树扫落叶 一去不复返
Uh, security!
保安
You want us to leave?
你让我们走
There a problem here?
有问题吗
Yeah, there's a problem.
有问题
These Dussle-Dorks won't leave our study room.
这帮好斗傻瓜占了我们的自习室
Nice!
说得好
I don't understand any of these puns.
这些双关我一点都不懂
I think I need to learn history.
看来我得补历史课了
Do you have a sign-in sheet?
你们有填使用登记表吗
You're asking for our papers?
你找我们要登记表
I thought this was America, not Arizona.
这里是美国 不是亚利桑那
We have a sign-in sheet. Lukas.
我们有使用登记表哦 卢卡斯
Perhaps we should all just go home
不如我们各回各家
and see our families and think things through, huh?
享受天伦之乐 然后再想办法怎么样
Looks like the room is theirs.
自习室是他们的
Shirley, call your babysitter,
雪瑞 给你的保姆打电♥话♥
because this...Means...
这里 就要
Let me guess.
我猜猜看哈
War?
开战
Let the lady finish her sentence.
听小姑娘把话说完
Thank you, Jeff!
谢谢 杰夫
War. Yeah.
开战 对
We'd like to sign out study room "F".
登记使用F自习室
It would appear that in this battle,
似乎在这场战役中
our bulge was a little bit bigger.
我们的凸出部比较大啊
Guten bye-bye.
白白
Excuse me. Don't touch.
不好意思 别碰我
Damn them and their perfectly crafted timepieces.
该死的德国佬 表对得也尼玛准了
What else do you have available?
还有哪间可以用
It's like a Darren Aronofsky film.
感觉活在达伦·阿罗诺夫斯基的电影里
I'll get this.
我来
My fifth father-in-law was an electrician.
我的第五任岳父就是电工
You pick up a thing or two.
学着点儿
Everybody grab me, please! Ugh!
谁拉我一把 救命
Nobody grab him.
谁也不准拉他
Pierce, just let go.
皮尔斯 你就撒手吧
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
那你就满意了 对吧
Of the thing, Pierce.
我是指灯管 皮尔斯
Oh, it smells like barbecue.
有股烤肉味
We're getting up earlier tomorrow.
明天大家都要早起
Oh, no.
不是吧
Oh, look at them!
瞧他们那衰样
Thanks again for taking me in.
再次感谢你收留我
We must have been great pals before my Changnesia, huh?
我"昌癔"之前咱们肯定关系特别好吧
Oh, my-- that's it.
我滴 够了
You may have fooled that handsome doctor,
你骗得了那个帅医生
but you can't fool me.
但你蒙不住我
Oh, how convenient.
这样多简单啊
Showing up here with Changnesia
装成"昌癔症" 假装不记得
after you staged a coup, almost blew up the school,
你以前发动政♥变♥ 差点炸了学校
and locked me in a basement for months!
还把我锁在地下室里好几个月
Without so much as a drop of moisturizer!
那里面连保湿霜都没有
I did all that?
这些都是我♥干♥的?
I mean, Chang did all that?
我是说 这些都是昌干的?
If that's true,
如果真是这样
then Chang, who is me,
那么昌 也就是我
deserves to go to jail.
应该去蹲监狱
Well, he did.
他蹲过了
And you do.
你也应该去
This is the worst thing that's happened to me
在我96小时的记忆中
in my 96 hours of memory.
这一刻是最伤心的时刻
And that failed ventriloquist's name
那位失败的傀儡
was Slobodan Milosevic.
叫斯洛博丹·米洛舍维奇
For the essay portion of your test on Monday,
周一测验的论述题部分
you will be asked to describe a historical battle
会要求你们从胜者和败者两个方面
from the perspectives of both the winners and the losers.
描述一场历史性战役
No dioramas.
立体模型不算数
Guten luck on the examination.
祝你们取得好成绩
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表