剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Come on guys, I got class in 15 minutes,
快点各位 15分钟后我要上课
this should not be that difficult.
这个没那么难吧
We just need to figure out an idea for our final history project.
就是想出历史课最后的作业怎么做
What we need to figure out is
我们需要想清楚的是
Greendale's obsession with group assignments.
格林德尔对小组作业的偏执
Classic herd mentality.
典型的从众心理
All right, Britta doesn't have one. Who else?
好了 布雷塔没提议 谁有
I've been told I look like a Kennedy.
别人跟我说 我看起来像肯尼迪家族的人
Nope, not an idea. That's a statement.
这不是提议 这是陈述
Anyone not on medication?
没吃药的人说句话
Jeff, we have to take this seriously.
杰夫 我们得认真对待这次作业
This assignment? This, we have to take seriously?
这次的作业吗 我们得认真对待吗
"Pick any moment from history and tell me about it.
从历史上挑任何一个时刻跟我说道说道
Be as creative as you want. Or not. I don't care.
怎么创意都行 没有也无所谓 我不在乎
Professor Cornwaaa..."
康沃教授
He didn't even finish signing his name.
他连自己的名字都懒得签完
Okay, yes, he phoned this one in,
好吧 这次他的确是敷衍了事
but my run at valedictorian is in jeopardy.
但我竞争最优毕业生的前景很不乐观
As is mine. As is Shirley's,
我也是 雪瑞也是
And I just took one for the team by accepting
我牺牲小我 成全大家
that c-plus on our last history paper.
上次接受了历史测验的C+成绩
As did I. As did Shirley.
我也是 雪瑞也是
So I'd think you'd want to rise to the occasion
所以我以为你们会群策群力
and help get me back on top. Or me.
帮我重回头等生行列 或是帮我
Shirley, I'm speaking for both you and me.
雪瑞 我是替我们两个说话
Then, you might want to teach your mouth
那你最好教会你的嘴巴说
how to say "We," "Our," and "Us."
我们 我们的以及俺们
I've been told I look like a Kennedy.
别人跟我说 我看起来像肯尼迪家族的人
Nope, still just a random statement,
不行 依然是随口的陈述
And still useless.
依然没用
Okay. How about this?
这个怎么样
We do a series of banners...
我们做一系列的展板
Great, it's settled.
很好 就这么定了
You don't even know what I'm going to say!
你根本就不知道我要说什么
Don't need to. Tomorrow is Friday,
不需要 明天是周五
and I have no intention of being here late.
我可不想在这里待到很晚
Your banner thing sounds doable,
你的展板听起来很靠谱
And this assignment? Passable, so passable.
这次的作业 能过 绝对能过
And passable assures my graduation,
能过确保了我能毕业
so we are doing doable and passable.
我们要做的 既靠谱又能过
Uh, speaking of tomorrow, Troy and Britta,
说到明天 特洛伊和布雷塔
have you decided what you're gonna do
你们有没有决定要如何庆祝
for your one-year anniversary?
你们的一周年纪念日
Of?
纪念啥
Your first date?
初次约会
Da-doy.
明摆用说
Yeah! That was a test, I was just kidding.
我只是在试探你们 我开玩笑的
and you failed.
你们不及格
You guys are dating? Man!
你们在约会吗 老天
Somebody's sure working her way around the table.
有人真是兔子专啃桌边草啊
Aren't you?
不是吗
Well, you should really do something special,
你们应该来点特别的
Something romantic.
来点浪漫的
Like go back to senor Kevin's for lunch,
比如回凯文先生餐厅吃午餐
where it all began.
爱情开始的地方
Yeah, sure.
是的 当然了
We could do that.
这个可以有
Sure, that sounds fun.
当然 听起来挺有意思的
Speaking of anniversaries,
说到周年纪念
it is the third anniversary of me and Abed
我和阿布蒂第一次看《辣妈辣妹》
watching Freaky Friday for the first time.
已经有三个年头了
That, you remember?
你就记得这个吗
Movie Trolley is having
电影手推车正在举♥行♥
an "End of The Video Store Chain Industry" sale,
"影碟连锁店关门大吉"大甩卖♥♥
so I got you a six-pack of "Body Switching" movies
我给你买♥♥了六部互换身体的电影
and a two-year-old box of raisinets,
一盒生产了两年的雀巢葡萄干巧克力
All for under five bucks.
这些还不到五块钱
All right, man. Change up.
好的 《两男变错身》
13 Going On 30, 17 Again, 18 Again,
《女孩梦三十》《重返十七岁》《重返十八》
Vice Versa.
《小爸爸大儿子》
Judge Reinhold.
祖德·莱茵霍尔德演的
Freaky Friday.
《辣妈辣妹》
oh, Troy, you are so thoughtful.
特洛伊 你想得太周到了
I wish I had the capacity for sentimentality like you do.
我希望我能像你那样多愁善感
Me? I wish I was more like you.
我 我希望自己能像你
No emotional hang-ups, endless cool adventures.
没有感情烦恼 只有无止境的奇妙冒险
You have it so easy.
这一切对你来说轻而易举
No, you do, Troy.
不 像你 特洛伊
No, you do, Abed.
不 像你 阿布蒂
I wish I could switch places with you for just one day!
我真希望可以和你互换 哪怕一天也好
Sorry. Routine light switch check.
不好意思 例行开关检查
I thought that would work.
我还以为这样能行呢
Yeah, we're all floored it didn't.
是啊 居然没成我们也心碎了一地
Good morning.
早上好
Oh, and, um...
还有
Happy one-year anniversary.
一周年纪念日快乐
Yes. That would be this day.
对 就是今天
Look, I know that it was awkward yesterday.
我知道昨天很尴尬
They pointed it out and we didn't remember,
她们说出来 我们却不记得
But... that doesn't mean that we should feel pressure
但这并不代表 我们应该有压力
to make some big deal out of it, right?
从而小题大做 对吗
No, I'm looking forward to it.
不 我很期待今天
Super looking forward to it. I'm just saying...
超级期待 我只是说...
Yeah.
是的
Same page.
想法一致
Excuse me.
失陪下
Hey, buddy, wake up!
兄弟 醒醒
Remember yesterday, when we faked a body switching thing
还记得昨天 我们假装互换身体
and it didn't work?
结果没用吗
Well, now, it's actually worked.
现在 真的管用了
So, right now... I'm you and you're me.
那么现在 我是你 你是我
Oh, my God.
我的天
This is wrinkling my brain! And of all the days!
我的脑袋浆糊了 居然是今天
I got my big, important meeting with my study group.
我和学习小组还有重要会议
Me too.
我也是
Oh, boy. Here goes nothing.
老天 没希望了
Okay, so we're telling the story
我们用展板来讲述
of the American revolution through banners.
美国独♥立♥战争的故事
Everyone is responsible for one.
每人负责一幅
To maximize efficiency, I've designated areas:
为了争取最大效率 我划分好了区域
Colored pencils and markers, paints, puffy paint...
彩笔铅笔 马克笔 颜料 发泡彩胶
Yes, there's a difference.
是的 是有区别的
Decoupage and glitter, a-a-and...
剪纸装饰和闪光粉 还有
This is the approval station,
这里是批准台
where Shirley and I will decide
雪瑞和我会决定
whether you have to start over or not.
你们是否需要重做
Annie, remember. We're doing doable and passable.
安妮 记住 我们要做的是靠谱能过的
We're doing whatever it takes to help us...
我们要做的是不惜一切来帮助我们
Thank you. Beat Leonard.
谢谢 胜过伦纳德
Wait, Leonard is now
等等 伦纳德现在是
the front runner for valedictorian?
最优毕业生竞选的头号♥种子选手吗
You're getting beat by Leonard?
你们居然会被伦纳德打败
He's so old. All right.
他可真老啊 好了
Yes, we slipped below Leonard,
是的 我们稍稍落后于伦纳德
but Annie and I are a close three and two, respectively.
但安妮和我紧随其后 分别排第三第二
Annie is the three.
安妮排第三
That is what "Respectively" suggests.
你说"分别"大家就懂了
Whoa! That was weird.
刚才好诡异
We didn't mean to do that. We know exactly where we sit.
不好意思有点晕 座位我们还是记得的
Um, what's going on with you guys?
你俩又在唱哪一出
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表