剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
that's never been touched by white hands.
没被白手摸过的胸总是别有一番风情
You are a complicated man.
你这个男人忒复杂了
Silvio, spin up lucky number seven.
西尔维奥 转到我的幸运数字七
You know what?
知道吗
That feels good, I'll give you that.
这感觉不错 我得承认
Now, that soda goblet
那个苏打水杯
gets you free refills in the Cafeteria,
能够让你在食堂得到免费续杯
and it was painted by our Professor Ed Hardy...
并由我校的爱德·哈代教授绘制而成
who teaches bikini class.
他是教比基尼课的
Oh, yeah!
爽
Whoa, check out that bling!
闪闪的 惹人爱
I want that.
我要嘛
You heard him, Annie! Bling the King!
你听到了 安妮 赶紧满足皇上
Yeah, just take it off of him.
直接撸下来便是
There you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
Delta Cubes!
三角方块兄弟们
Prepare to bond through embarrassment.
准备好通过窘境培养感情
Pacifiers in!
奶嘴进嘴
Commence...
开始
Code Dean! Code Dean!
院长警报 撤撤撤
Gosh Dean it, Abed! I told you, no fraternities!
该死 阿布蒂 我说了不能搞兄弟会
There's soda all over my kicks!
苏打水弄了我一鞋
Britta, give Archie your scarf so he can dry his kicks.
布雷塔 把你的围巾给阿奇擦鞋
Dry his kicks, Britta. Put your back into it!
给他擦鞋 布雷塔 给我用力点
No! Line drawn!
不要 我划条界限
If I wanted to wait on a rich man hand and foot,
如果我想给富人做牛做马
I would've gone to Dubai with that sheik I met at Trader Joe's.
我不如去找乔氏超♥市♥邂逅的迪拜酋长呢
Don't worry about her, Archie.
别搭理她 阿奇
Onward to the Microbrew Pizzatorium!
移驾前往微烤披萨馆
I think all a man needs in life
我认为男人需要的就是
is a close shave, a cold beer,
麻溜的剃须和冰凉的啤酒
and you know, maybe a faithful dog.
或许再有一条忠诚的狗
Hm, I had a chocolate lab growing up...Rosie.
小时候我有条巧克力色拉布拉多 罗西
She use to wake me up every morning by licking my feet.
她每天舔我的脚叫我起床
Mine was Walter, a German shepherd.
我的狗叫沃尔特 德国牧羊犬
Followed me to school every day.
每天跟着我上学
I'd look out the window, and there he was,
我往窗外一看 它就在那
dropping a steaming fat one on the lawn.
在草坪上拉了一坨
Would someone please tell me
谁能好心告诉我
why I've been shaving my own face
这么些年来 我究竟为何像土鳖一样
all these years like a sucker?
自己给自己刮胡子
This state-of-the-art mock locker room,
最先进的模拟更衣室
or "Mocker room,"
也叫模拟室
simulates the conditions of an actual locker room.
模拟了真正更衣室的状况
Don't we have an actual locker room?
我们难道没有更衣室吗
You think you're ready for that, Coach Barnes?
你觉得你有能力应对吗 巴恩斯教练
For our next drill, drama students
下一次演习 戏剧学生
will play the role of PE students,
扮演上体育课的学生
and each of you will oversee them in a "Mocker room" setting.
你们所有人将观察他们在模拟室的行为
My character just had her first period.
我的角色第一次例假
Mine has eczema!
我的角色得了湿疹
Coach Bennett, care to go first?
伯纳德教练 你先来
Yes!
好的
Keep your hands to yourself!
把手放老实点
Running will get you five laps, mister!
乱跑就给我出去跑五圈 小子
Joey!
乔伊
I will come in that shower and kick yo bare ass!
再闹我就进你淋浴间踢你的光屁♥股♥
Sorry, Coach Bennett.
抱歉 伯纳德教练
I have never seen such natural disciplinary skills.
我从未见过这么与生俱来的训诫技能
You're up next, Coach Barnes.
你是下一个 巴恩斯教练
Entertain us with your ineptitude.
用你的愚笨来娱乐我们吧
How's the foam machine coming, Leonard?
发泡机弄得怎么样了 伦纳德
Memories will be made tonight.
世人将永远记得这一天
Destiny!
德斯缇尼
Oh, thank you for coming on such short notice.
感谢你临时能赶来
Well, I did get your Christmas card.
我收到你的圣诞卡了
Look...no, so...no, no, no time to pre-party.
不不 没时间开预热派对了
You and the girls get in position and wait for my signal.
你和姑娘们各就各位准备好 等我信♥号♥♥
Strippers?
脱衣舞娘
Oh, tons.
一大群
It's good for the school.
这是为了学校好
The whale is here. Balloon drop, go!
大头鲸来了 落气球 走你
There you go.
好的
Release the whores.
淫♥娃♥登场
Oh, yeah. No way!
哦耶 不是吧
Pierce.
皮尔斯
I was wrong about this shop.
我看错了这个店
It really is special.
它很特别
Well, if you like the place so much,
如果你这么喜欢
why don't you gay marry it?
娶它算了
You probably didn't notice it, Jeff,
你可能没注意到 杰夫
but I've been subtly trying to get us some alone time.
但我一直精心设计想让咱俩单独相处
I might've picked up on that.
我有所察觉
I'm no stranger to father issues,
我也有老爸问题
so I know confronting your dad couldn't have been easy,
我知道跟你♥爸♥爸对峙不好受
and I just want to say I'm proud of you.
我想说我为你感到骄傲
Well... If you're so proud...
如果你骄傲的话
Why don't you gay marry me?
何不搞基嫁给我
You guys, behave!
你们 老实点
Hit the showers! Everybody in the showers!
去洗澡 大家都去洗澡啦
Please stop hitting each other!
别打闹了
Hit the showers! Cut! Scene!
去洗澡吧 卡 换场景
Shirley, help.
雪莉 救命
I can't control these drama students or their characters.
我控制不了这些戏剧学生或他们的角色
No! No!
不要啊
PE is survival of the fittest, Troy.
体育课就是适者生存 特洛伊
Hey, your phone's buzzing.
你的电♥话♥在震
Ooh, it's from Annie. You sly dog.
安妮发来的 你个老东西
"Need more time. Keep Pierce busy."
需要点时间 稳住皮尔斯
Keep me busy?
稳住我
Look, the group is giving some big shot a tour,
学习小组在领一个大人物参观校园
so it's my job to keep you busy.
我的任务是稳住你
You know how you get jealous.
因为你会嫉妒
So, that's why you spent the day with me?
因为这个你才跟我在一起
You drew the short straw.
你是抽签被迫来的
Well, that's how it started,
开始是这样
but I really did end up having a good time.
但是我发现自己度过了愉快的时光
Yeah, I used to regret not having a son to bring here.
是啊 我以前很遗憾没有儿子带他来这
I'm glad I didn't have kids.
我很高兴我没有孩子
They just end up disappointing you.
他们总是会让你失望
So Archie, having a good time?
阿奇 玩得愉快吗
Gettin' cray up in this club?
在这里过得爽吗
Sicker than ever, bro!
爽死 伙计
I've made my decision, Dean.
我决定了 院长
I'm about to get all up in this Greendale.
我要来格林德尔上学
Human beings, it's official!
人类同学们 确认了
Say hello to our newest greendalian,
向我们的新校友问好
Archie Decoste!
阿奇·德克斯
Pop pop! Pop pop!
噼里啪啦砰 噼里啪啦砰
I want that to be my thing now.
我要把这个词作为我的口头禅
I don't think you can do that.
那不行
Magnitude, you're not to say "Pop pop" ever again.
磁态态 你不能用"噼里啪啦砰"了
Not pop?
不能砰
That's right. Find a new thing.
是的 找个新口头禅
Get him out of here.
把他带出去
Ah! Here we go! We're back!
好啦 继续狂欢吧
Pop pop!
噼里啪啦砰
Well, we did it.
我们成功了
We did what we had to do,
做了我们该做的
and I feel great about it.
我感觉很好
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表