剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
To be honest, I invited you as a bit of a buffer.
说实话 我请你们来是为我打气
With Andre's family, I'm always the butt of the joke,
安德烈家人总把我当成他们的笑柄
and with Andre gone this year,
安德烈今年不在
I thought I could tip the scales in my favor
我之前想着 我可以找来朋友
by having a few friends around.
给我壮壮声势 打打气
That was wrong of me.
这样做不对
See you Monday.
周一见
I can't believe none of us noticed
真不敢相信
she was having such a hard time.
我们谁都没发现她很难过
We can't leave.
我们不能走
Funny thing about prison.
监狱最有趣的是
Sometimes the person you thought was your warden
那个你以为是典狱长的人
turns out to be a fellow prisoner,
其实是个狱友
which doesn't really line up
不过这样的话
with the whole Shawshank thing,
又跟《肖申克的救赎》的梗连不上
but maybe we've always been doing
但也有可能是因为剧情走向
more of a Prison Break.
更像是《越狱》
The show.
那部美剧
Whoa, what are you doing in my car?!
你在我车里干嘛
Take me with you.
带我走吧
Teach me what you know.
把你知道的都教给我
What in the cat's cradle is happening?
见鬼了 这到底是唱的哪一出
Dad hates me.
爸爸讨厌我
What do you care what that guy thinks?
你干嘛在乎那个男人的想法
He's a dick.
他是个混♥蛋♥
See, that's what I need to learn!
瞧 这就是我需要学的
How to be all dead inside with muscles on top,
如何变成一具肌肉健美的行尸走肉
not all emotional and flabby.
而不是又胖又弱渣
Yeah, but you are emotional.
可你本来就很情绪外露啊
And if you pretend you're not,
如果你假装自己没情绪
you're only letting him off the hook
只能让他趁机洗脱
for being a terrible father,
坏父亲的恶名
which he is and always has been.
他一直都是个坏父亲
I mean, he meant the world to you,
他对你来说是全世界
and you meant nothing to him.
你对他却不值一提
And if you run away now, he'll never know.
如果你现在出走 他就永远不会知道了
He should know.
他应该知道
Britta's the worst.
布雷塔你个烂人
Ow! Jeez.
天啊
Oh. I thought you guys left.
我以为你们都走了
We started as your buffer,
我们一开始是想支持你的
but we're busting you out of here now.
但现在我们要救你出去的
I drew a map of your house on my stomach.
我在肚子上画了你家的地图
Uh, I know what my house looks like.
我知道我家什么样子
That's what I said.
我就说嘛
Look, if we act fast, we can get through this plan,
如果我们迅速行动 还可以完成计划
which is to put you in the trash can,
把你装进垃圾箱
take you out like trash,
偷偷运出去
but we got to dress you like a baby.
但你必须穿上婴儿服
Thank you so much for doing this,
我很感谢你们所做的一切
but I'm not going anywhere.
但我不会离开的
Those people up there, they may be rude, they may be pushy,
楼上那些人也许无理又烦人
they may have come to some wrongheaded conclusions
也许对蝙蝠侠和罗宾逊的理解
about Batman and Robin...
非常错误
Oh, thank you.
太感谢了
But they're my family,
但他们是我家人
and family means putting up with each other
家人必须团结一致
even when it's hard.
哪怕困境重重
You guys can go. I'll be fine.
你们可以走 我没事的
Actually, we're going to stay.
事实上 我们也要留下来
Yeah.
没错
Family sticks it out.
家人总是团结一致
That's ni--
这真美...
Okay, full disclosure.
好吧 说实话好了
We're hiding out from that crazy white guy.
我们在躲那个疯狂的白人
You came back!
你回来了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You should take some credit for who I've become.
我变成现在这样确实有你一部分功劳
Okay.
好吧
So, let me tell you how I turned out,
让我告诉你我长成了什么样
just so you're crystal clear on your impact.
好让你清楚你对我的影响
I am not well-adjusted.
我根本不善于交际
More often than not, I am barely keeping it together.
在大多数时候 我很难坚持下去
I'm constantly texting,
我总是发短♥信♥
and there's no one at the other end.
但其实收信人是空号♥
I'm just a grown man
我是个成年人
who can't even look his own friends in the eye for too long
却不敢看着我朋友的眼睛太久
because I'm afraid that they'll see
因为我怕他们会发现
that I am broken.
我的崩溃
So you get credit for that.
这些都是你的功劳
Oh, come on, now--
拜托
One time, when I was in seventh grade,
有一次 在我七年级时
I told everybody at school that I had appendicitis.
我告诉同学们我做了阑尾炎手术
I wanted someone to worry about me.
我想得到一些关心
But when Beth Brannon asked to see the scar,
但当贝丝·布赖农要看刀疤时
I didn't want to get found out,
我不想被戳穿
so I took mom's scissors, and I made one.
所以我拿妈妈的剪子捅了个刀疤出来
It hurt like hell, but it was worth it.
疼得要命 但很值得
Because I got 17 cards,
因为我收到17张贺卡
and I still keep them in a box underneath my bed
我现在还留着 就放在我床下的盒子里
22 years later
留了22年
because it proves that someone,
因为那证明 曾经有人
at some point, cared about me.
在某个时刻 关心过我
You want to see the scar?
你想看那刀疤吗
So you get credit for that, too.
这也是你的功劳
This is me.
这就是我
Look, Jeff, I, uh...
听着 杰夫 我...
Daddy!
爸爸
Are you faking a heart attack?
你假装心脏病发么
Kind of a Hail Mary.
算是孤注一掷吧
Happy Thanksgiving, dad.
感恩节快乐 爸
Look, you're probably feeling a very strong urge
听着 你现在可能有强烈的欲望
to sleep with me right now,
想跟我滚床单
and that is normal.
这很正常
Sha.
切
Britta, thank you.
布雷塔 谢谢
You were right.
你是对的
You're not going to get all "Jock Jams" on me, are you?
你不会又想放80年代舞曲给我听吧
No, of course not.
当然不是
I left my boom box at school.
我把音响放在学校了
Oh. Jeez.
天啊
You got to stop doing that.
你别再这么吓人了好么
Thank you. Come here, brother.
谢谢你 过来抱抱 老哥
Come here, brother.
过来抱抱 老哥
Wow. Why don't you save some for Christmas, buddy, okay?
留点劲等着圣诞节再抱吧
And then Pierce did whiteface over blackface.
然后皮尔斯没演黑人 而演了个白人
No one was amused.
大家都觉得无聊死了
It's meta. Abed gets it.
这是暗喻啦 阿布蒂懂的
So, Troy, how was your first real Thanksgiving?
特洛伊 你的第一个感恩节过得怎么样
No offense to Shirley,
不是说雪瑞不好啦
but I don't see what the fuss is about.
但我没觉得有啥新鲜的
Thanksgiving's the wors--
感恩节是最差...
I heard your Thanksgiving wasn't much better than mine,
听说你们的感恩节比我的好不到哪去
so I thought we could take some time
所以我想也许应该花点时间
and be grateful for our real family.
跟真正的家人一起感恩
The one we chose.
我们自己选择的家人
So pretty. Sit, sit, sit.
真漂亮 坐啊 坐吧
We never got to do a Shawshank homage,
我们的"肖申克救赎"致敬没做成
not the way I wanted to.
至少不是以我预想的方式
Maybe the hardest prisons to break out of
也许最难越的监狱
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表