剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
where my magic mouth tells you drop the act
我的魔力嘴告诉你别假装了
because Abed isn't even here.
因为阿布蒂根本不在这
Then, you cough up the DVD
你把DVD找出来
and we go tell Abed you're back in your own bodies,
我们一起告诉阿布蒂你们身体换回来了
so we can go do doable and passable banners.
以便我们开始做那个靠谱能过的展板
First, that's a terrible movie.
首先 这部电影太烂了
Second, I understand why you're frustrated,
其次 我理解你为什么这么抓狂
it's in your nature, but this is happening.
你就是这样的人 但这件事已经发生了
This happened. So, unless we find that DVD...
木已成舟 除非我们找到影碟
Oh, no, let's go find this DVD.
那咱们去找影碟吧
By all means, let's waste more of my life.
继续浪费我的生命吧
Now, we were the last ones to leave the study room last night.
我们昨晚是最后离开自习室的
Maybe one of the janitors took it.
也许是清洁工拿走了
Great. Let's go find that janitor.
太好了 我们去找清洁工吧
Maybe you can switch bodies with him,
或许我们可以跟他互换身体
or maybe with his magic mop...
或许可以用他的魔力拖把
Stop pitching. It's not your thing.
别乱想了 那不是你的特长
You're right, that's ridiculous,
说得对 这太扯了
unlike what we're doing.
我们现在做的事可一点都不扯
Dean?
院长
Yeah, come in.
进来
I'd stop what I'm doing,
我本可以停下来
but then I'd be depriving you of the view.
但那样的话你们就不能欣赏我的身材了
You're welcome. What's up?
不客气 什么事
Um, is this a bad time?
我们来的不是时候吗
Uh, I'm in Greendale, stuck in the body
我在格林德尔 困在一个
of a man who could be Gollum's shadow,
堪比咕噜姆之影的男人身体里
so yeah, I'd say it's half past suck.
是啊 是很糟糕
Totally.
绝对的
"Half past suck." That's funny.
糟糕 真好笑
Okay. That's creepy.
喂 好恶心好吗
Uh, Dean.
院长
We're losing to Leonard in the race of valedictorian,
我们在最优毕业生竞选中落后于伦纳德
and we were wondering if we could take a peek at
我们在想能不能看看他的成绩单
his transcripts to see how that is even possible.
因为这事太不可思议了
Are you serious?
你们是认真的吗
You mean put my integrity on the line?
你们要我牺牲我的正直来帮助你们吗
You want me to jeopardize the very reputation
你是想让我破坏我呕心沥血
of this school that I've spent so long protecting?
维护已久的学校名声吗
You're right. We're sorry.
说得对 我们很抱歉
And that is what I would be saying if I gave a crap.
如果我在乎 我会那么说
Awesome!
赞
Ah, here's the answer.
答案就在这
Back in 1968,
1968年
Leonard got an "A" in Rotary Phone Maintenance.
伦纳德在拨盘电♥话♥维修课上拿了A
Since then, he's been taking every other class pass/fail
自此 他每过或当掉一门课就选修一次
to keep a perfect GPA.
以保证完美的平均成绩
Well, what does this mean?
这意味着什么
It means we're taking an old man down.
这意味着我们要打败这糟老头
You're welcome.
不客气
What is wrong with you? I don't know.
你脑袋进水了 不知道
How's your bean burrito?
你的豌豆煎饼怎么样
Good. Thank you for ordering for me.
挺好 感谢你点这个给我
I know what you always get.
我知道你总是点这个
Yeah, you know me so well.
是啊 你真了解我
I know a lot about you.
那是当然
I know you grind your teeth at night, it keeps me up.
我知道你晚上磨牙 让我睡不着
I know about your tattoo. Which one?
我知道你的纹身 哪个
The greenpeace one you haven't gotten yet
还没纹的绿色和平组织那个
because you're afraid of needles.
因为你怕针头
Did Troy tell you these things?
特洛伊告诉你的吗
I am Troy.
我就是特洛伊
Well, it must upset Abed to hear all of this relationship talk.
阿布蒂听到这么多恋情八卦肯定很不开心吧
He doesn't seem to care. Maybe.
他不在乎的 也许吧
But maybe he doesn't like talking to you about us.
也许他不喜欢听你谈我们
I could see that causing him to act out.
我看得出这件事会让他行为诡异
Nah, I don't see that.
我咋看不出
I don't think he's that invested in us.
我觉得他没那么关注我们
But he talks to you about us. I talk to him.
但是他跟你谈我们 我是跟他谈了
What do you say when you talk to him about us?
都谈什么了
Do you tell him that things are good?
你有说我们很合拍吗
I don't know. Are they?
不知道 合拍吗
Well, what you think? Well,
你怎么看 这个嘛
I guess I wonder why we didn't remember our anniversary.
我在想我们为什么没想起周年纪念
Not everybody's Annie. No, but I don't know.
不是每个人都是安妮 是 但我不明白
Seems like, you know, that would be special to us,
看起来 这应该是对我们重要的事
like, especially if things were good.
尤其是在我们合拍的情况下
Something we'd want to celebrate.
这是值得庆祝的
Well, we are.
庆祝了
Are we?
庆祝了吗
Yes, Lord Brickell,
是的 布里克尔先生
I was indeed down by the stables.
我的确来到了马圈
Damn, man. You ever heard of knocking?
老天 你听见敲门了吗
Yup, just heard it, when I did it a second ago.
是的 我听到了 方才听到的
They've seen too much! Let's kill them!
他们看到的太多 杀了他们
Stand down, crazy schmidt.
消停 你个疯子
What we're doing here is none of their business.
我们做的事与你们无关
We're having murder mystery night during the day.
我们在白天开谋杀谜案晚会
I was fine with "None of your business."
"与你们无关"就够了 甭解释
We're looking for a Freaky Friday DVD.
我们在找《辣妈辣妹》DVD影碟
Oh, I love those movies. They should make more of those...
我爱这类电影 应该再翻拍个几部
Nope. We left it in study room "F" last night.
打住 我们昨天在F自习室落下一张DVD
Well, everything we find goes straight to the Lost and Found.
我们找到的东西都直接放到失物招领处
Great, show us.
很好 在哪
And the "Wasting my life" Tour continues.
"浪费我的生命"之旅进行时
Leonard!
伦纳德
We just looked at your transcript.
我们刚刚看了你的成绩单
I knew this day would come. I'm outta here.
我就知道有这么一天 我闪了
There you go. My work here is done.
好了 问题解决
You're one and two again.
你们是第一和第二了
Now, you can direct your anger and resentment at each other.
现在你们可以互掐了
Congrats.
恭喜
Classic wrapup. Shut up, Leonard!
经典总结语 闭嘴 伦纳德
I've got a picture of your old nose!
我有你以前鼻子的照片
It was a lateral move!
手术也是白瞎
Dean! Dean...
院长 院长
Annie. Why is this happening?
安妮 咋回事啊
Holy...makes complete sense at this school!
我去 这学校还真是扯犊子啊
FYI, one of these piles is load-bearing,
提醒一句 有一堆是承重墙
so, uh, yeah, watch that.
小心点
Jeez.
天啊
This is gonna be harder than I thought.
这比我想象的要难
This DVD isn't gonna find itself.
影碟可不会自动现身
And neither are we, Troy, because it's not in here,
我们也不会 特洛伊 因为它不在这
and you know that.
你知道的
This is dumb.
这太蠢了
Why are you so committed to this bit?
你为什么这么想搞身体互换这套
If you're really a friend to Abed, to me,
如果你真想做阿布蒂的好友 我的好友
then you'll end it, now.
就赶紧停止吧
Sorry. I have to keep going, for Troy.
抱歉 为了特洛伊 我得坚持下去
You don't have to dig through all this stuff. I will.
用不着你找 我来
I know it isn't your problem.
我知道这不是你的问题
I'm just glad I'm here.
我高兴我来这了
This is the sweeter end of the deal.
我的处境算不错了
Troy still has to go on his date with Britta.
特洛伊还要跟布雷塔去约会
I don't understand this whole relationship thing
我不明白恋爱的事情
or why Troy would even want to be in one.
或者特洛伊为啥想谈恋爱
How long have you felt this way?
你这么想多久了
Or at least,
或者说
how long have you been talking to Abed about this?
你这么告诉阿布蒂多久了
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表