剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
are the ones without locks.
是带着无形枷锁的牢笼
Wait, that doesn't make any sense.
等等 这不合常理
After that day, Jeff seemed like a man unburdened.
今天过后 杰夫仿佛卸下了重担
He told me about seeing his father again,
他跟我也说了他和他父亲的会面
about how leaving there felt like breaking free
还说他当时离开时感觉就像
of an emotional prison he'd been in for years.
从囚困多年的情感牢笼中解脱一般
Something about shackles on his heart?
什么锁在他心灵的枷锁啥的
To be honest, I stopped listening.
其实我也没仔细听
I was thinking about Christmas.
我在惦记圣诞节
I hope we do Die Hard.
希望我们能致敬《虎胆龙威》
I hope it's in a restaurant.
我希望是在餐厅里
I hope it lays out as cleanly as it does in my dreams.
但愿能像我梦中那样进展得干脆利落
I hope it's cool.
但愿会很酷
Cool, cool, cool.
酷酷酷
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone, including you, Dean.
感恩节快乐 各位 包括你 院长
Oh, my.
天啊
I'll have to remember this for next year.
这我可得记到明年再用
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表