剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
He's really progressed since he opened up to my therapizing.
他自从对我的疗法敞开心扉之后 情况大有改观
Do you remember last year, when he wouldn't stop
你还记得去年 他一直在说
talking about that "Darkest timeline" thing?
"最黑暗的平行时空"什么的吗
The one where I lost my arm?
我变独臂大侠的那次
And Pierce died, and Annie went insane,
皮尔斯死了 安妮疯了
and he blamed it all on you throwing some dice.
他说都怪你扔了什么骰子
He has not brought that up in months.
他已经有几个月没提起过了
You're right, Britta.
你说得对 布雷塔
I just need to give Abed a chance.
我要给阿布蒂一个机会
Then it's settled.
那就这么定了
The six of us will take astronomy next semester.
我们六个人下学期一起上天文学
So now you're leaving me out.
你们现在是准备把我甩开了吗
No, we're leaving Jeff out.
遗弃的是杰夫
So I'm not even the one who gets left out anymore.
现在我连被遗弃的权利都被剥夺了吗
Everything's Jeff, Jeff...
就知道杰夫 杰夫
Jeff.
杰夫
This seat taken?
这里有人吗
So everyone still excited about the big shindig?
大家是不是很期待狂欢派对啊
Totally.
那是
I was worried about the wedding-graduation mash up,
我有点担心婚礼和毕业礼混搭会奇怪
but it's testing really well with women.
不过女生们很喜欢
Oh, well, that's a load off.
那就好
Hey, we should probably figure out
那我们就先决定一下
who's bringing the soda now, right?
饮料谁来负责
Just so there's not another hang up.
别又忘带了
I brought it. I-I just drank it all.
我带了 喝完了嘛
It's okay. I've got it covered.
没关系 我来搞定
No, no, no. You've already done so much.
不行 不行 你都负责那么多事了
Besides, I think I have a fun and fair way
而且我想到一个好玩的办法
to decide which of the six of us will bring the soda.
来决定谁负责带饮料
We'll roll for it.
掷骰子
It didn't land on a number.
没有具体数字
That probably means nothing.
应该没什么吧
Or it means everything.
也可能玄机很大
Let's hope not.
希望不要
You know what, I'll bring the soda.
这样吧 我带饮料
Don't worry, I'll make sure there aren't any more hang-ups.
别担心 我肯定不会忘的
Must I bear this cross forever?
能别抓着一个把柄不放吗
I was hoping for more.
我还以为会更精彩呢
Catherine?
凯瑟琳
Do not even tell me you dropped that cake.
别告诉我你把蛋糕砸了
Parasites.
寄生虫
Hey. What's going on?
怎么了
Why are you trying to avoid graduating?
感觉你不太想毕业的样子
I wish I knew.
我也不知道怎么了
I think it's because you're scared
我觉得你是怕了
to take this law job with your old partner.
怕跟老伙计去重操旧业
But don't let that stop you from graduating.
但也不能因为这个就不毕业了啊
Take the job, don't take the job.
不管你要不要重操旧业
Either way, your friends are always going
我们这帮朋友都在
to be here to support you.
都会支持你的
Good to know.
真好
See you at graduation.
毕业典礼见
And they call us the worst.
还好意思说我们黑化
Took you long enough.
你走得够慢的
Hey, nobody said you had to travel naked.
你全♥裸♥穿越就牛逼吗
Oh. You brought the good one.
带了好东西呢
You hold that, I'll do the sleeve.
你拿着 我撸袖子
Wait for the click. There...
咔哒一声就好了 好了
Ah. Good.
很好
Middle finger works great now.
中指很灵活嘛
It's worse than I thought.
情况比想象中要糟糕
They made lame Jeff too lame to leave Greendale.
杰夫跟他们混太久变矬了 离不开格林德尔
He's got to take that job.
他必须接下那个工作
But how do we make him do that?
怎么能让他听我们的呢
By turning the study group against him
挑动整个学习小组对他倒戈相向
so he'll run screaming from this rancid cocoon
然后他就会冲出这个烂泥坑
into the welcoming arms of darkness.
投向无限的黑暗世界
How hard is that to understand?
这个道理很难懂吗
It's not.
很好懂
I just like when you talk down to me like a child.
我就是喜欢你把我当小孩的说话语气
Oh! Jeff.
杰夫
It's bad luck to see the graduation
典礼之前就看到典礼的样子
before the graduation.
这不吉利哦
I had to talk to you.
我想跟你说几句
Today is bringing up so many emotions.
今天这种日子会让人情绪万千
It's a lot to take in.
一时消化不了
I'm not making you feel nervous about graduating, am I?
不会是被我刺♥激♥得太紧张了吧
Well, you are making me feel something.
你确实刺♥激♥到我了
And it's not about graduating.
不过跟毕业无关
I'm saying I'm hot for you.
你让我欲♥火♥焚身
Me?
我吗
Is this for real?
是真的吗
Is my beating heart for real?
你看跳动的心脏是真的吗
Oh, Annie.
安妮哟
I don't know if it's the beautiful decorations,
我不知道是不是因为这些漂亮的装束
or the impending floral archway,
还是这鲜花装点的拱门
but there's something about this that feels so right.
但我就是感觉到一切都那么和谐
It's the perfect moment to remember you by.
我会永远铭记这一刻的你
Remember me by?
铭记
I'm not going anywhere.
我又不走
Exactly. You're going nowhere.
对 你哪儿也去不了
I'm about to return to my cool, adult, lawyer life,
我就要重回美好社会 过上律师生活了
and you're going to be stuck here, playing high school.
你呢 还是深陷这破泥潭 假扮高中萝莉
Why are you saying this?
你干嘛要这么说
So you face the facts.
让你看清事实
Once I graduate, I'm gone.
一旦毕业 我就再也不回来了
Winger, streaking on your last day of school?
翁格 裸奔庆祝最后一天
Respect.
够狠
Oh, so I got the save the date for your graduation.
那我还得找个伴参加你的毕业典礼
Should I bring a date, or try to hook up there?
你说我是带一个去呢 还是现把一个呢
I'm not going to your stupid graduation, jerk.
我不会参加你的破毕业典礼了 混♥蛋♥
I can't believe you said those things to me.
你居然对我说出那样的话
What things?
什么话
Don't play dumb. You want to leave? Leave.
别跟我装傻 你要走就走吧
See if I care.
谁管你
What did you do?
你干嘛了
I have no earthly idea.
我毫不知情啊
Look up there.
你看
Hello, Abed. Hello, evil Jeff.
阿布蒂 黑化杰夫
What? How did you...
什么 你怎么
I may not be good with facial expressions,
虽然我对面部表情研究不深
but I know an evil doppelganger when I see one.
但黑化双生人我还是认得的
Plus your arm makes a noise every time you move it.
而且你走一步胳膊就响一声
Silence.
闭嘴
Are you here to kill Jeff?
你是来杀杰夫的吗
Oh, you non-evils are so naive.
你们这帮白化人真是白♥痴♥
I'm here to save Jeff
我是来救杰夫的
from the smothering teat of his study group.
把他从学习小组的泥潭里拽出来
Is that a paintball gun?
是彩蛋枪吗
You wish.
想得美
Cool.
帅耶
Wait. Cold.
有点凉
How did I get to the dean's office?
我怎么跑到院长办公室来了
Out of my chair, monkey.
给我让开 小鬼
The darkest timeline.
黑暗空间
Annie.
安妮
Um, okay, let's start with "Huh?"
好吧 我们从头说起 怎么回事
Jeff, I'm sorry. I made it all up.
杰夫 对不起 我瞎说的
I've been so upset about you graduating
你要毕业了我特别难受
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表