剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
All right.
好吧
Let's light up these dark suckers.
联手搞死这帮黑化烂仔帮
Okay, everyone. Stay sharp.
都警惕点
If you see yourself, warp on sight.
看到自己 杀无赦
I'd like to warp myself to a dairy-free mudslide.
我想把自己传送到一个不加奶泥石流鸡尾酒世界
That's just vodka, Shirley.
雪莉 没奶那叫沃特加
I know what it is.
我知道
Pierce?
皮尔斯
We thought you were dead.
我们以为你死了
Hell, no.
当然没有
After I got shot, I faked my death
中枪后 我通过假死
to teach you all a lesson.
给你们上一课
Lesson about what?
什么课
Who can remember? It was more than a year ago.
谁还记得 一年多前的事了
And yet, here you all are,
然而 你们又一次
planning an invasion without me.
密谋侵略 不带上我
Again, we thought you were dead.
都说过了 我们以为你死了
Listen, I-I can help you guys beat the lame study group.
听着 我能帮你们打败废柴学习小组
Just tell me how this works.
告诉我你们的规则就行
Fine.
好吧
It's complicated, but basically,
很复杂 但简单说
the first person to shoot themselves wins.
第一个射杀自己的人获胜
Winner.
我赢了
Well, that bow tied itself.
自行了断了
Dang, I got hair dye on my coat.
该死 我染发剂蹭到衣服上了
Dang, it's spreading.
该死 扩散了
Damn it, Britta.
该死的 布雷塔
Did you shoot yourself too?
你也冲自己开枪了吗
Every time.
每次都是
Don't talk to her like that.
别这么跟她说话
Every time.
每次都是
We're here. Scatter.
我们到了 分散开
Get help.
帮帮忙
Can't hide forever, lame Annie.
你藏不了一辈子的 傻安妮
Just let me shoot you.
快让我把你打中吧
You'll love the darkest timeline.
你会爱上黑暗时空的
We're sleeping with Jeff there.
我们跟杰夫睡在一起呢
What? We are?
什么 真的吗
All the time.
每晚都是
And he loves it.
他可喜欢了
Nobody sleeps with Jeff.
没人跟杰夫睡觉
Not even me.
我也不行
I've been counting bullets.
我一直在数子弹
One of us is out.
我们有人打光了
Is it you? Yes.
是你吗 是的
Why would you tell me that?
你干嘛告诉我
To sound intimidating.
本想恐吓你来着
Oh! Almost worked.
差点就成功了
Ballin'.
牛叉
Okay. Only evil Jeff is left.
好的 只剩邪恶杰夫了
You've got to take him out.
你必须把他拿下
Why don't I just give him what he wants?
为什么满足他的要求
What? You can't give up now.
什么 你不能现在放弃
Why not? Because it's not real.
为什么不 因为这不是现实
Look around, Jeff.
看看四周 杰夫
Haven't you noticed the vending machines
你没发现自动贩卖♥♥机里
are full of meats and hard-boiled eggs?
摆的都是肉和煮鸡蛋吗
Or that all the background students
还有人肉背景们
are attractive women?
个个都是辣妹
Hi.
你好呀
Yeah.
发现了
This is a world you've created in your own mind.
这是你脑中臆想出的世界
The real battle is within.
真正的战争在你心中
You're afraid to graduate because you think
你害怕毕业 因为你觉得
Greendale has changed you too much.
你被格林德尔改造了太多
So part of you wants evil Jeff to win,
你甚至有些希望邪恶杰夫能赢
because then you could go backwards
因为这样你就能回去
and pretend you're the same guy you were four years ago.
假装你还是四年前的那个自己
But you're not. You're stronger.
但你不是了 你更坚强了
You're better. You have friends.
你比过去优秀 你有了朋友
No, screw that. You have a family.
应该说 你有了家人
Wait.
等等
If this is all in my mind,
如果这都在我脑中
then I don't really need to fight him.
那我并不需要跟他真打
Don't logic this one away from me.
别在这件事上跟我耍逻辑
We finally figured out a way to make paintball cool again.
我们终于让彩弹战重振江湖了
Hey, handsome.
帅哥
On second thought,
转念一想
who needs to roll a dime?
掷什么筛子啊
And who cares if we have soda?
谁在乎饮料的事
As long as you guys are with me,
只要你们跟我在一起
I have everything I need to graduate.
我就毕业无憾了
Yeah. Forget soda.
是啊 别管饮料了
Friends, Greendalians, human beings,
朋友们 格林德尔人们 人类们
we are gathered here today to honor
我们聚集在这里
that sacred and eternal bond
为了见证这神圣而永恒的
between a student and his dean.
学生与院长间的结合
Neither time nor distance nor screening one's calls
无论时间 距离 还是筛选人的电♥话♥
could ever sever what nature herself has ordained.
都不能阻断这上天注定的姻缘
When two men are drawn...
当两个男人牵手
I'll take it from here, Craig.
我来说吧 克拉格
Fair enough. I was reaching.
好吧 我说的也差不多了
Three and a half years ago, when I came to Greendale,
三年半之前 我来到格林德尔时
I met six very important people.
认识了六个非常重要的人
Ooh. Burn on Britta.
你漏掉了布雷塔
Sorry, seven.
好吧 七个人
And meeting these people changed my life.
与这些人相遇 改变了我的人生
Yep.
没错
I'm sorry. I-I don't know what to say.
抱歉 我不知从何说起
Yeah, okay. Whatever.
是啊 随便吧
I'm so used to being the guy
我曾习惯于做一个
who can talk his way out of anything,
巧舌如簧逃脱是非的人
but what do you say when you don't want a way out?
但如果不愿逃脱 又能如何巧舌
What you all have done for me is indescribable.
你们为我做的一切无以言表
It's unbelievable.
难以置信
And my love for you is immeasurable,
我对你们的爱无法丈量
even when you split it seven ways.
哪怕分成七分亦是如此
Well said, Jeffrey.
说得好 杰夫瑞
If anyone here should have just cause
如果在场有人不同意
why Jeffrey Tobias Winger should not be graduated,
杰夫瑞·托比亚斯·翁格毕业
speak now or forever...
请现在提出 或永缄其口
Pierce.
皮尔斯
You don't have to do this.
你不用这么做
I'm ready to graduate.
我准备好毕业了
Yeah?
是吗
Well, I'm ready to graduate first.
那我准备好先毕业了
Seems oddly appropriate.
看起来相当合理啊
Congratulations, Pierce.
恭喜了 皮尔斯
Perfect.
真棒
So what's next for Jeffrey Winger?
杰夫瑞·翁格的下一步人生怎么走
I'm thinking I might look into some small local firms.
我也许会去本地的小律所上班
I'm going to use my big mouth to help the little guy.
用我的大口才帮助小人物
Plus, if I stay in town,
另外如果我就在城里上班
I can pop by any time I want.
还能随时回来看看
You know, just to settle any group arguments
来解决一下小组内部
about who misses me the most.
关于谁更想我的争论
What do you think?
你怎么看
To Jeff. To Jeffrey.
敬杰夫 敬杰夫瑞
Troy and Abed in the morning.
特洛伊和阿布蒂早间秀
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表