剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
This is where I was when I first decided to go to Greendale.
我也是在这里决定要来格林德尔上学的
You're kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Senor Chang, I know you're as disappointed as I am
昌先生 我知道您跟我一样
in the caliber of students we have at Greendale.
对格林德尔的学生水准大失所望
But the mall offers a whole new valuable demographic
但商场提供了一份全新的关于白天醒着的
of people awake during the daytime.
顾客统计信息
All right, I'll pass flyers at Yogurtsburgh.
好吧 我去酸奶吧那边派传♥单♥
Self-serve yogurt.
自助酸奶
Those douses already know one marketable skill.
那些笨蛋已经掌握了一门销♥售♥技能了呢
Okay, Ben...
好啦 本
But it still has the tags on!
这标签还留着呢好吧
So I lost the receipt.
不过是弄丢了收据
It's not like I even got to wear it,
又不是我自己要穿
because my husband's a tasteless man slut.
因为我丈夫是个没品的渣男
What... hey, littering!
搞毛 喂 乱丢垃圾啊
This better not awaken anything in me.
最好别唤醒我体内的某种冲动哦
God, this day...
今天真是要命了
I thought pushing that woman's head through a jukebox
我以为把那女人的脑袋摁到点唱机里
would make me feel better, but I'm just...
会让我感觉爽一点 其实我只是
Out of $54...
没了54块钱
and a marriage.
外加一个婚姻
Crystal skull was aliens,
水晶头骨是外星人
so it's a pretty great film.
这电影真挺赞的
那就来格林德尔吧!
体育很烂? 头脑也残?
You guys seen this?
你们看这个了没
Guys, working the program with you has been so great.
伙计们 跟你们同在项目里共事真是太棒了
I feel like I'm finally ready to get my life back on track.
我感觉我的人生终于重回正轨了
Last chance. Just walk over there right now
最后一次机会 只要走过去
and apologize to the theater manager.
跟电影院经理认个错
Midichlorians.
迷地原虫
Midichlorians!
迷地原虫
Fine.
算你狠
Then you're not going to film school!
那就不许你去电影学院了
Hi! Do you have any vegan froyo?
请问你们有素食冻酸奶吗
Do you even know what froyo is?
你知道冻酸奶的定义吗
Fine. Do you have a job application?
好吧 那你们招人不
That weird guy hasn't blinked once.
那个怪胎一次眼都没眨过
Oh, yeah.
对哦
What a dweeb.
真够白♥痴♥的
Yeah, what a dweeb.
是啊 真够白♥痴♥的
Oh, nice shot, man!
射得真准啊
Hey, do you work at Greendale?
请问你是在格林德尔工作吗
Work? That's putting it charitably.
工作 别给它贴金了
Greendale Community College is a total joke.
格林德尔社区大学真是彻底的笑话
They'd give a degree to a monkey.
他们还给一只猴子颁发过学位呢
Hey, does Ian Duncan still teach psychogy at Greendale?
尹恩·邓肯教授还在格林德尔教心理学吗
That drunken Limey? That's the one.
那个英国酒鬼 就是他
He's got tenure.
他有终身教职
Maybe getting my degree won't be as hard as I thought.
也许拿学位没有我想的那么难
Sir, what are you doing?
先生 您干吗呢
Can we get some help out here?
能帮帮忙吗
Some old guy broke the machine and is faking a heart attack.
有个老头把机器弄坏了 还假装心脏病发作
Oh, wait.
等一下
Ah, stupid.
白♥痴♥
Cool, cool, cool.
酷酷酷
Wait, so was that old guy really Pierce?
等下 所以那个老头真的是皮尔斯
We'll never know, because he'll never ever remember.
无从得知 因为这种事他才不想记得呢
What are the chances of all of us
我们这群人能够连续两次在同一时间
ending up at the same place at the same time twice?
出现在同一地点 这种几率有多大啊
Abed, it's amazing.
阿布蒂 太神奇了
I mean, yes, 2008 was the height
没错 2008年是微酸冻酸奶的
of the slightly sour frozen yogurt craze, but...
一个销♥售♥高峰
That still doesn't explain it.
但这仍然无法解释
Maybe we really were all meant to be together.
也许我们真的是注定命中相遇
I'm not sure I understand it, but maybe we don't have to.
我不敢确定是否真弄懂了 但也许不用懂
What I do know is that the ways our paths crossed,
我觉得咱们大家走过的种种道路
even when they were bad, all led us to this point.
包括那些糟糕的路 都引导着我们相聚
And I wouldn't have it any other way.
而且我对别的方式也没什么期待
So what you're saying
所以你的意思是说
is that we're all each other's uncle Ben's murder.
我们相互之间都是对方死于非命的本叔叔
And we're all spider-men.
我们都是蜘蛛侠
Yeah.
对
Let's say I'm saying that.
就当我说的是这句话吧
Mm, I think we know whose will this really is.
我觉得大家都知道这是谁的旨意吧
Yeah, I think I do.
嗯 我觉得我知道
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Hello?
喂
Hey, Abed.
阿布蒂
Just doing some pilates.
我正练普拉提操呢
I was looking for you. Wha...I...
我正在找你 什么
We discovered you're the reason we all went to Greendale.
我们发现你才是大家来格林德尔的原因
You linked all of our stories.
你连起了我们所有人的故事
Like how Cosmic Cube assembled the avengers.
就像《宇宙魔方》召集复仇者一样
That, and the 4-billion-dollar deal with Disney.
还有和迪士尼的40亿美元的合作
Turns out you were always one of us.
结果表明你一直是我们其中的一员
So I came to see if you wanted to get some frozen yogurt.
所以我过来问问你要不要喝点冻酸奶
Really?
真的咩
That's...
真是
That's all I ever wanted.
这些我真是从来都没想到过
But it's too late.
但是太迟了
Here's another thing I realized.
我还意识到了另外一件事
Because of you we got to reinvent ourselves at Greendale.
因为你 我们不得不在格林德尔重塑人生
Everyone should have the same chance, don't you think...
所有人的机会都是平等的 你觉得呢
Chang? It's not Chang.
昌 我不是昌
It's Kevin.
我是凯文
How long have you known?
你知道多久了
Known what?
知道什么
Only you know who you really are.
只有你自己知道自己是谁
Also, you may have experimental monkey fever.
还有 你可能有试验性猴子狂热症
You coming?
一起走吧
Yeah.
好
Actually, can we stop at the post office first?
我们能先去一下邮局吗
I have something to mail for the dean.
我要帮院长寄几封信
It's confidential and I don't wanna talk about it,
机密信息 我不想说太多
so stop interrogating me.
不要问我
I'm out.
我退出
You're too in to be out.
你陷得太深退不出了
You want some refills? On me, huh?
还想再添杯吗 我请客
Refills? You want some?
添杯哦 要吗
Time for plan "B".
该实施B计划了
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表