剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Chang didn't sleep with a stripper.
昌可不是和脱衣舞娘上♥床♥而已
He tried to kill us.
他是想杀了我们
Why does everyone keep forgetting about that?
怎么就没人记得这茬了
But he didn't.
但他最后没杀
And you used to be a sleazy lawyer.
你不也曾是个冒牌律师吗
What if Greendale never gave you a second chance?
格林德尔没有给你第二次机会的话会怎样
What Shirley said really made me think.
雪瑞的话确实发人深省
I mean, all my friends believe this guy.
我所有的朋友都相信这家伙
What does it say about me that I don't?
要是我不信的话说明了什么
Yes?
请进
Ugh, and cue wet blanket Winger
原来是扫兴王翁格
to tell us that we're all wasting our time.
一定是来告诉我我们是在浪费时间
Actually, no.
你猜错了
I had a really good conversation with Shirley,
我和雪瑞进行了一次很有意义的谈话
and I realized I've been acting like a jerk.
我觉得之前自己的行为太混♥蛋♥了
If it's not too late,
如果不晚的话
I'd love to help out in any way I can.
有什么能帮得上的话我很乐意帮忙
Jeffrey, that's amazing.
杰夫瑞 太让人惊讶了
I knew you'd come around.
我就知道你会想通的
All right, Abed, get us in panning singles.
好 阿布蒂 给我俩来个追镜镜头
And can you say "Powwow" Instead of "Conversation"?
你能不能把"谈话"一词改成"仪式"
It just sounds more you. All right, action.
那样才像你会说的话嘛 好了 开拍
Okay, you going to make an entrance?
好吧 你要从门口进来吗
Great.
很好
What does it say?
这说明了什么
It says I have gullible friends
说明我的朋友们都太好骗了
who will believe anybody,
无论是谁都相信
and I need to make that anybody me.
我要让自己成为那个"谁"
By exposing Chang in front of the whole school.
我要在全校面前揭穿昌的诡计
Much like the classic documentary capturing the Friedman's,
很像弗德里曼[美国经济学家]经典纪录片呢
My story just took a completely unexpected turn.
只不过我的片子有个出人意料的转折
Jeff, if you want this done right,
杰夫 如果你希望一切顺利
I'm going to need a steadicam for Garrett.
我得给加勒特去搞个稳定架
That's showbiz.
演艺圈的心酸
We were all pretty happy when Jeff came around.
杰夫的加入让我们很开心
He became really gung-ho about Abed's documentary,
他对阿布蒂的纪录片变得超有热情
and had a lot of great ideas
满脑子都是怎么打动
About how to impress the Macguffin people.
麦高芬医学研究所的金点子
And that's why Pierce should host the reception.
所以应该由皮尔斯来主持欢迎会
He speaks their language.
他们有共同语言
Finally, somebody's making some sense.
总算有人说出像样的话了
I've got a blackface Senor Wences bit
我有一个黑人版文西斯先生[腹语玩偶]
I've been workshopping.
我上过玩偶表演班
Perfect.
很好
Annie, we need to find out
安妮 我们要搞清楚
what happened to Kevin before he showed up at Greendale.
凯文来格林德尔之前遭遇了什么
What hellish experiences did he overcome
在这几个月里他到底
during those missing months?
有什么可怕的经历
Do you think you can use your forensic knowhow
你觉得你的法鉴知识能搞定
to do some investigating?
这调查吗
Investigating?
要调查吗
Obvi.
小菜一碟
Can I help?
我能帮忙吗
If you're willing to learn,
要是你想学艺的话
sure, partner.
来吧 搭档
"Partner".
"大当"[当成名字了]
I like that.
我喜欢
I'm going to call you "Houlihan."
我要叫你"花丽安"
"Partner"and "Houlihan".
"大当"和"花丽安"
Okay.
好了
The postman found Kevin here.
邮递员在这儿发现了凯文
He said he was soaking wet and smelled like fish.
他说他当时浑身湿透 还一股鱼腥气
I know it's not a lot to go on...
我知道线索不太多
Um, it's almost too much to go on.
其实信息量已经很大了
Look, Sullivan's trout farm is just 1/4 mile away.
苏利文的鳟鱼塘离这儿不到四百米
Who do you think you're dealing with, Winger?
搞清楚咱是干什么的 翁格
I don't know, Houlihan. Seems sort of thin.
不知道 花丽安 线索有点少
In an investigation,
在调查过程中
Well, you guys can work it out.
好吧 你们俩能搞定的
Yeah, we will.
当然 我们会的
No, we won't.
才怪 我们不行
Britta, Shirley... Oh, that's me.
布雷塔 雪瑞 叫到我了
I want you to take this camera
你们拿着这台摄像机
And follow Chang around for his day-to-day.
跟踪拍摄昌日常的一举一动
Really get into the life of a functioning Changnesiac.
深入"昌癔症"患者的生活
I want you to go inside his home, work, pod.
走进他的住所 工作地 储物柜
Just get everything.
关于他的一切
Ooh, that's great advertising for my growing business.
那对我蒸蒸日上的事业可是绝佳的广♥告♥啊
Okay, I'll do it. And with my photography skills...
好吧 我来拍 有我高超的摄影技巧
Jeff, thank you.
杰夫 谢谢你
When the dean told me you were going to help me,
院长告诉我你要来帮我的时候
I couldn't believe it.
我简直不敢相信
A cool, smart lawyer like yourself
你这样冷酷又聪明的律师
reaching out to a little nobody like me?
居然会对我这无名小卒伸出援手
I never told you I was a lawyer.
我从没告诉过你我曾经是律师
No, you didn't.
你是没说
Shirley said it, remember?
是雪瑞说的 记得吗
You said, "You hired Chang?"
你说 你居然雇了昌
And I said, "I'm Kevin, and you are?"
我说 我是凯文 请问你是
And you said, "Not calling you Kevin,"
你说 打死不叫你凯文
And I said, "Hi, not calling you Kevin.
我说 你好 打死不叫你凯文
What are you having?"
你要点什么
And you said, "None of this."
你说 什么都不要
And then Shirley said, "I don't care what he calls himself.
然后雪瑞说 我不在乎他叫什么名字
He's a hard worker.
他工作很努力
We're all broken people,
人无完人
and we all deserve a second chance.
我们都该拥有一次改过的机会
Like how I gave Andre a second chance.
就像我给了安德烈第二次机会那样
Doesn't mean I forgot. I just forgave."
我不是忘了 我只是原谅他了
And you said, "Chang didn't sleep with a stripper.
你说 昌可不是和脱衣舞娘上♥床♥而已
He tried to kill us.
他是想杀了我们
Why does everyone keep forgetting all that?"
怎么就没人记得这茬了
And then Shirley said, "But he didn't.
然后雪瑞说 但他最后没杀
And you used to be a sleazy lawyer."
你不也曾是个冒牌律师吗
Her words.
她的原话
That's quite a memory you have.
你的记忆力可真不赖
Well, my short term memory has actually improved.
我的短期记忆变好了
My doctor calls it a, um...
医生说这是一种...
side effect.
副作用
What...
啥
I'm Chinese?
我居然是中国人
Do you want to get some footage while we're waiting for Kevin?
趁这会咱们都在等凯文 要不要拍点片段
Maybe we could take some shots of my delicious bread baking,
也许可以拍一下 我家烘焙的美味面包
or the affordable prices on our new
或者是雪瑞三明治新推出的
Shirley's sandwiches super saver menu.
超实惠菜单上的超实惠价格
Or we could get to know
我们也可以了解一下
the Shirley behind the sandwiches.
做三明治的老板雪瑞
Here, give me that camera.
来 把摄像机给我
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Be careful, now. It's Abed's camera.
小心点儿 这可是阿布蒂的摄像机
All right. Watch it.
知道了 小心啊
Oh, where is the stop button on this?
停止拍摄按钮在哪
Oh, here it is. Okay.
在这呢 好了
You want to hear my pitch?
要听听我的构思吗
A strong, independent woman,
一位坚强而独♥立♥的女性
starting her own business.
开创了自己的一番事业
An "Entrepreneu-her", if you will.
一位"女企业家" 你觉得如何
Or maybe a businesswoman?
能叫女商人吗
Okay, fine. Think inside the box.
好啊 没问题 真传统
All right. Are you ready?
准备好了吗
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表