剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
** Or maybe see France? *
*法国怎么样
** Or anywhere else naked ladies will dance? *
*随便哪里 有裸女起舞就行
** Could we fly in a booth *
*随电♥话♥亭一起飞
** Could we go to church camp? *
*教会露营怎么样
** I'd rather stay at Greendale *
*我宁可待在格林德尔
** Could we ride a hot air balloon? *
*热气球飞行怎么样
** Yes! *
*好
** Now, that's an adventure *
*这才叫冒险
** Well, we should go soon *
*即刻就出发
** - We can go anywhere in a balloon - Yes. *
*-天涯海角任我们飞翔 -对
** That's an adventure *
*这才叫冒险
** We can go high *
*让我们飞向高空
** - We can see anything up in the sky. - Yes. *
*-乘着气球俯瞰全世界 -对
**Now that's an adventure. *
*这才叫冒险
** Pierce, bring your dentures. *
*皮尔斯 带上假牙
** We're so thrilled because soon. *
*我们激动难耐 因为要不了多久
**We'll be in a hot air balloon. *
*就要坐上热气球
** Hey, guys. I'm the balloon guide. *
*你们好 我是你们的飞行指导
**Before we take off, I'm gonna check the balloon ties. *
*出发之前 我要先检查固定绳
** Look at the burner, check out the basket. *
*看看加热器 查查载客篮
** If you have a question, feel free to ask it. *
*有任何问题 随时问我
** Could we go to space? *
*能飞到太空吗
** Could we fly to heaven? *
*能飞去天堂吗
** I'd rather fly to Vegas. *
*不如飞去维加斯
** It's getting time *
*准备就绪
** to ride the balloon *
*气球起飞
** Yes, *
*好耶
** now this is adventure about to go soon *
*这场冒险 即将开始
** - We're gonna go anywhere in the balloon - Yes. *
*-乘着气球飞到天涯海角 -对
** This is adventure *
*这场冒险
** we're starting to fly. *
*就要起飞
** We can see everything here in the sky. *
*从天空俯瞰世界
** This is adventure. *
*这场冒险
** There's beautiful weather now outside. *
*晴空万里多美好
** And we're fine. *
*一切都好
** As long as we have a balloon guide. *
*只是少了飞行指导
Oh, no!
不会吧
Oh, boy.
天哪
From now on, no more singing in the balloon.
以后乘热气球不准唱歌♥
Did I miss it? Miss what?
我错过了吗 错过什么
Who said anything about a runaway balloon?
才没有热气球自己飞走了呢
Okay, let me process this.
好 等我酝酿一下
No!
不要哇
Oh, God.
天哪
We're really high. I'm really scared of heights.
真的好高 我特别恐高
Guys, what are we gonna do?
现在怎么办
I had a dream it would end this way.
我以前做过这种噩梦
Oh, Jeffrey, you're on a runaway balloon?
杰夫瑞 你坐的气球居然自己飞走了
You could have died. You could have died.
这可是要出人命的啊 要出人命啊
How could you almost let him die?
你们怎么能让他差点没命
We all almost died, but we all didn't.
我们都差点没命 可不都还活着吗
You know, plus, a near death experience
其实 共同经历这种生死险情
would've only brought us closer together.
理论上应该增进我们的感情
Good point.
有理
Although it did get pretty hairy after that
尽管这段经历真是险象环生
especially once Pierce started helping.
尤其是有皮尔斯火上浇油
Okay, everyone push down with me at the same time.
大家跟我一起使劲推
One, two, three!
一 二 三
Come on, people. I can't do this alone.
快点儿啊 我一个人不够
You can't do it at all.
何止不够 你根本不行
Oh, look. A downstream.
你们看 往下降了
Pierce! No!
皮尔斯 住手
If we fly to heaven,
如果我们飞去天堂
please don't tell my grandpa about me and Britta.
拜托不要把我和布雷塔的事告诉我爷爷
This is not good.
情况不妙
There are so many clouds. It's so dark!
一片乌云 太暗了
I can't even see the landing strip
我都看不见降落跑道了
Or any of the other nudie bars.
其他脱衣舞酒吧也看不到了
Oh, heaven, help us.
主啊 救救我们吧
We must be a mile above the ground.
我们都距离地面一英里了吧
That's international airspace.
这就属公共领空了
We're literally above the law.
美国已经管不了我们了
Jeff can marry any man he wants.
杰夫看上哪个男的都能结婚了
Wait a second, guys.
慢着
I think we're starting to go down.
我们好像在往下掉
You see? Prayer works.
看见没 祈祷见效了
So does gravity, Shirley.
见效的是重力 雪瑞
And you know who invented gravity, right?
重力又是谁发明的呢
Guys, let's put a pin in the mysteries of the
伙计们 关于神奇宇宙的话题
universe convo until we land.
等着陆后再讨论吧
Which will be sooner than we thought.
看来不会很久的
We're gaining speed fast, people.
加速很快 伙计们
Oh! Brace for impact.
冲击力好大
Oh, damn you, gravity! Damn you, prayer!
该死的重力 该死的祈祷
Damn you, Vicki!
该死的薇琪
Has anyone else noticed professor Duncan
你们有没有发现
hasn't been around for a long time?
邓肯教授好久没出现过了
Maybe I can soften our descent.
说不定我能让它降得慢一点
Pierce, no!
皮尔斯 住手
Bring it to me strong, old man monkey strength!
放马来呀 外强中干的死老头
Okay.
好吧
Okay, obviously, that was very scary.
好吧 我懂了 当时很恐怖
Post-traumatic stress is a real issue,
确实是有创伤后遗症这码事
But with these puppets giving voice to our feelings,
但通过手偶说出我们的真实感受之后
we can begin to heal.
就可以逐渐康复了
This is gonna be a long and arduous process.
这个过程会很漫长 也很辛苦
There's more.
还没说完
Hey, well, excuse Dean
不好意思
for reacting to the natural lull in your story.
你们暂时化险为夷 我才松口气说两句
I'm so sorry.
对不起
When you hurt, I hurt.
你们对于我就是十指连心啊
What happened next?
后来又怎么了
We made it. Everyone okay?
我们还活着 大家都好吗
I'm alive. Square.
我好着呢 对头
Guys, knock it off. Okay, still alive?
你俩别闹了 我们还活着吗
Okay, we're all safe.
我们都平安无事
We just have to figure out
我们得想办法
how to get back to Greendale.
回到格林德尔
But we're in the middle of the woods.
但是我们在森林里
Where do we start?
怎么办好呢
We need to split into two groups,
我们得分成两个组
the survivors and the others.
幸存者和其他人
Where's the manifest?
旅客名单在哪
Oh, stop it with your Lost references.
别假装演《迷失》了
We need to get back home.
我们得回去
What if we're stuck here?
要是我们被困在这了呢
We need to start a prison system.
我们需要监狱系统
We'll be stranded here forever,
我们被永远困在这里
and I've never seen Blue Man Group!
可我还没看过蓝人乐团呢
Guys, guys, we're gonna make it outta here.
伙计们 我们会找到出路的
We gotta relax. We're all gonna be fine.
放轻松 我们没事的
What is that?
那是什么
I just want to say, if we're gonna die,
如果我们要死在这 我想说句话
I love you guys.
我爱你们
I love you all too. I did see Blue Man Group.
我也爱你们 我看过蓝人乐团
I just didn't get it.
我只是没看懂
Why can't they talk? They have so much in common.
他们为什么不说话 他们有很多共同点啊
Others!
其他人
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I didn't mean to startle anybody.
我无意惊吓你们
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表