剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Star wars, thumb wars,
星球大战 拇指大战
Wow, storage wars!
仓库淘宝大战[真人秀]
Fine.
好吧
You can't get in the fountain.
你不能进许愿池
I'm taking that penny back. I already told you,
我要把硬币拿回来啊 我跟你说过了
The pennies aren't wishes.
硬币又不是愿望
You can't flip a wish.
你不可以"投"愿望
That's ridiculous.
太扯了
Your rules are ridiculous.
你们的规则太扯了
They're Abed's rules.
这是阿布蒂的规则
And they're awesome, and they always work.
它们棒极了 每次都能奏效
Well, Abed's not here, so...
可阿布蒂不在这里 所以
Unwish!
取消许愿
You can't do that. I just did.
你不能这样 我就这样了
Unwish! No! Rewish.
取消许愿 不 重新许愿
Un-unwish.
取消取消许愿
Give me it! Unwish! No!
给我 取消许愿 不要
No! Oh, I'm sorry.
不要 不好意思哦
What--you're helping me!
你在帮我
You're helping. I like it.
你在帮我 我喜欢
Unwish! Unwish! Oh, God!
取消许愿 取消许愿 天哪
Why does this feel good?
为何感觉如此舒爽
Stupid, selfish Jeff coming here,
愚蠢自私的杰夫过来
ruining our senior year.
破坏了我们的毕业季
Ah, great! My "G"s are back.
这下好了 我又开始发G音了
Yes, it's crummy that Jeff is leaving early,
对啊 杰夫提早毕业是挺差劲的
but we're all graduating eventually.
但反正大家最后都会毕业的嘛
But why the rush?
着什么急嘛
What, so Jeff can run off and be a gross lawyer again?
杰夫就这么跑去重当臭律师了吗
Troy and Abed start drinking coffee?
特洛伊和阿布蒂开始喝上了咖啡
I become a boring hospital administrator?
我会成为一个无聊透顶的医院主任吗
Who wants to do that?
谁想变成那样啊
You do. Right?
你啊 不是吗
Yay, hospital administration!
是吔 医务管理好棒
Can't wait to be buried alive
真是迫不及待地想被埋葬在
under a pile of paperwork and bed pans,
一摞摞的文书和便盆之中呢
just trying to summon the courage to ask out Dr. Patel,
从而鼓起勇气去约帕特尔医生
and the gorgeous Indian neurosurgeon
而这位玉树临风的印度裔神经外科医师
who doesn't even know I exist.
甚至都不知道我的存在
This isn't a conversation, is it?
你已经开启自言自语模式了是吧
The sad, slow March toward death begins.
由此开始缓慢而苦逼地迈向死亡
Senioritis!
毕业倦怠症啊
Ready, set...
预备 开始
Third ball.
第三个蛋
Fourth ball.
第四个蛋
Well, well, well.
哎呦喂
Looks like someone wants to be a hero.
看来某人想做盖世英雄嘛
A big man. A huge, throbbing, sweaty...
大高个儿 有着粗壮 挺拔 湿淋淋的
Dean, I just want to get my history credit
院长 我只想要拿到历史课学分
and get out of here.
然后离开这里
And I just need to know how bad you want it.
而我只想知道你有多想要
The next competition will be particularly difficult
下一项挑战 对你们当中的一些人来说
for some of you because...
将会格外得困难 因为
It requires complete emotional commitment.
它要求百分之百全心身的感情投入
The tango.
探戈
I will be the judge.
评委是我
There can only be one winner,
赢家只有一个
so choose your partners wisely.
所以选舞伴要谨慎
Come on, Winger.
来吧 翁格
It's water under the bridge, right?
前仇旧恨都付诸东流吧
Partners? Sorry.
组队吧 抱歉
My dance card's full.
我已心有所属
For my partner in the tango competition,
本次探戈比赛我的舞伴
I choose...
我选
The dean.
院长
The fountain works.
许愿池灵验了
All these balls.
这么多蛋蛋
I'm so close, I can taste it.
我马上就想到了 就在嘴边
Pierce, only you could turn a freshman mixer into a disaster.
皮尔斯 也就你能把新生联谊会搅黄
I was this close to getting those two girls.
我差这么一丁点就能把到那两个妹子了
Jeff, look how close you're holding your fingers together.
杰夫 看你两根手指离得多近
That's your penis.
你的鸡鸡就那么短
Guys, great news.
各位 好消息
After just one forensics class,
我只上了一节法鉴课
I found a way to retrieve our student records.
就找到了恢复学生档案的方法
It turns out there's a backup.
其实我们的档案是有备份的
And it's in this safe.
就在保险球中
I have a theory, dean.
我有个想法 院长
Do tell.
请讲
I don't think you want me to graduate.
我认为你不想让我毕业
Don't be absurd, Jeffrey.
别瞎寻思了 杰夫瑞
I want success for all Greendale students.
我愿格林德尔所有的学生都获得成功
Oh, really? Then answer me this.
是吗 那你倒是回答我
What happened to the other history class?
其他的历史课都哪儿去了
What other history class?
什么其他的历史课
The second history class, the one that actually taught history,
第二门历史课 真正教授历史的那个
that disappeared from the schedule after I took summer classes.
我上完暑期班就从课表上消失的课
You're telling yourself a fantasy.
你这纯属意淫
Who really made those counterfeited ice cream tickets?
究竟是谁伪造了冰激凌历史选课申请卡
Who's so good that they got your handwriting
是谁把你的笔迹模仿得惟妙惟肖
with its hearts and flourishes?
连小心心和小花纹都学会了
Oh, God, you're right.
天哪 你猜对了
I can't let you go, Jeffrey.
我不能放你走 杰夫瑞
You weren't supposed to compete.
你本不该来参赛的
You were supposed to walk away with the rest of the study group.
你本应该和你的学习小组一起掉头离开
You can't not get rid of me that easily.
你休想这般轻易地摆脱我
Oh, God, why'd I make it feats of strength and grace?
为什么我要把比赛搞得这么崇尚力量与优雅
It's as if I wanted you to win.
就好像我私心盼着你赢一样
But that can't be true.
但是不可以这样
Smile. Best friends.
说茄子 好基友一辈子
So Let's hug it out. Okay.
来嘛 一抱了恩怨 好吧
Here. One more ball to go.
给 还有最后一个蛋
But it's another dance contest,
不过依旧是舞林大会
so I think I got it.
我赢定了
What's wrong with Abed?
阿布蒂怎么了
No, no, no, no, don't open the safe.
不不不 别打开保险箱
We're redoing our first three years.
我们要把前三年重过一遍
That's what I want. It's okay, Abed.
我就想这样 阿布蒂 没事的
Here's a trick I use when I feel overwhelmed.
我有个妙招能应对无法接受的现实
Just imagine a happy place
只要想象着一个"快乐园"
and then go there.
然后走进去
** Greendale babies *
*格林德尔小宝宝
** We're happy and we're free *
*我们快乐幸福又自♥由♥
** Greendale babies *
*格林德尔小宝宝
** Fun for you and me *
*乐趣多多我和你
** Greendale baby forever *
*格林德尔小宝宝 永远小亲亲
Greendale babies will be right back
格林德尔小宝宝马上回来
forever!
永远小亲亲
Pierce, what did you do to Abed?
皮尔斯 你对阿布蒂做了什么
Gay balls!
基佬蛋蛋
Nailed it.
搞定了
Don't ask. Don't tell.
求别问 求别说
Poor Abed. Is he in his imagination emporium?
可怜的阿布蒂 他又进入幻梦商店了吗
Dreamatorium. No, this seems like something new.
是幻梦空间 不对 这次不一样
Abed was having some anxiety about all the changes this year,
阿布蒂对今年要发生的变化忧心忡忡
so I may have told him to
所以我之前好像有让他去
go to a happy place in his mind.
自己想象中的"快乐园"
You told him to go somewhere in his mind?
你居然让他去自己想象中的世界
Do you realize who you told that to?
你难道不知道阿布蒂是什么人吗
The last competition to win a red ball
最后一场红蛋争夺战
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表