剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
For your own selfish reasons?
为了一己私利
No, I want us to take the class together.
不是 我是想跟大家一起上课
I just want it to be the last class we take together.
也希望这是我们最后一门一起上的课
I probably should have phrased that differently.
这句话我应该改得委婉点
Fine. Win your red ball.
行 抢你的红蛋去吧
What do I care? I've got a senior prank to pull.
关我屁事 大♥师♥姐我还要去整个蛊呢
Shirley. Mmhmm.
雪瑞 嗯哼
So, Abed, ready to make some wishes?
阿布蒂 一起去许愿吗
Make chocolate hot dogs a reality?
让巧克力热狗成真
Actually, why don't you go with Britta?
你还是跟布雷塔去吧
I think I'll just hang out here and watch.
我想留在这里观战
Really? Are you sure?
真的吗 你确定
Yeah, I'm fine. FIne or fyne?
嗯 我挺好 是挺好还是"停搞"
We made one of 'em a code for "Not fine."
我们将其中一个作为"不好"的暗号♥
Oh. F-y-n-e.
"停搞"
Okay, he's fine. Let's go.
好 他真没事 走吧
See you around, old Jeff. No.
回头见 老杰夫 不对
No, new Jeff. New Jeff does not just look out for himself.
错 是新杰夫啦 新杰夫不再只顾自己
New Jeff is gonna win seven red balls
新杰夫会赢到七个小红蛋
because he is not gonna take that class
因为如果你们上不了这节课
unless you guys are with me.
我也不会上
Look, we're gonna have to leave this place sometime.
我们迟早要离开这里的
Like an ice cream cone melting in the sun,
就像冰激凌在太阳底下总归要融化
our time here can't last forever.
我们不可能在这里一直待下去
That was part of the speech I was writing!
这段话也是我准备的致辞内容
Hey, guys. What's going on?
伙计们 干嘛呢
Oh, just making plans for the future.
没什么 规划一下未来
Can't stay at Greendale forever.
总不能在格林德尔待到死吧
Hey, is mine different than yours?
我的跟你们的有什么不一样吗
Look out below.
下面的爱卿小心咯
Coming in for a land-dean.
本宫要落地啦
Amelia Earhart?
艾美利亚·伊尔哈特吗
Close. I am America's sexiest aviator,
差不多 我是全美最性感的飞行员
Leo Dicaprio.
李奥·迪卡普里奥
And, just as his character lost his mind,
就像他在片中狂放的角色一样
So have I lost your student records.
我也狂丢了你们的学生档案
What? I can't believe it.
什么 不会吧
Yeah, Amelia Earhart would have been faster.
就是 艾美利亚·伊尔哈特飞得还比你快呢
As you know, our student records are stored
你们也知道 我们的学生档案都存在
on a microsoft paint file,
微软画图文件夹里
which I was assured was future-proof.
他们跟我保证资料将长♥期♥保存永不过时
Meanwhile, our extended warranty is not being honored by
结果 电器城摇身一变成餐厅
the restaurant that used to be circuit city.
咱们延长保修期也就立马变浮云了
But I think the fairest way to handle this
总之我认为最好的解决方法就是
is to have everyone repeat the last three years.
全体学生的过去三年都擦了重来
You can't be serious.
你不带这样的吧
In-dean, I am.
本宫正是
I'm gonna be here forever.
我真的要在这里待到死了
Forever. Forever. Forever.
待到死 待到死 待到死
I'm gonna stay in here forever.
我要在这里待到死了
Gentlemen, and ladies.
先生们 还有女士们
My first red ball
我第一个大红蛋蛋
is way up high.
高高天上挂
To touch my ball,
若想摸我的蛋
first touch the sky.
要先够到天
Go!
开始
Give it up, Leonard.
你算了吧 伦纳德
I'm gonna eat your ice cream, Winger.
我要把你的冰激凌吃干抹净 翁格
Agh! You? You're pre-med!
你也来 你不是念医学预科的吗
I want ice cream.
我要吃冰激凌
Yeah, well, I want to graduate with dignity.
我还要带着自尊毕业呢
Not cool!
不厚道
Jeff's really going after that ball.
杰夫是真跟蛋杠上了
There's got to be a joke in there somewhere.
这里明明应该有个笑点的
That's my first ball.
我的第一个蛋
New Jeff!
全新的杰夫
Give me a minute. Give me a minute.
给我一分钟 就一分钟
No.
不对
You know, if we're doing the first three years over again,
要是我们真的要重新上三年学
I could change majors.
我就可以换专业了
I've always been curious about forensics.
我一直对法鉴很有兴趣
Hey, did you know you could major in antics?
你知道吗 咱还能修小丑专业呢
I checked. You need a tomfoolery pre-req,
我查过了 要修过胡闹课的才能选这门课
But they waive it for women.
但女性学生可免除此要求
This is lunacy.
这也太扯了
We are not gonna start over as freshmen.
我们才不要重新从大一念起
Hey, there's a freshman mixer tonight.
今晚有个新生联谊会
Are you guys freshmen?
你们是新生吗
We can be.
这个可以有啊
This prank is amazing.
这个整蛊点子太妙了
He's gonna come in here later and
他等会进来肯定会有种
have the creepy feeling someone was in here.
有人来过的毛骨悚然感
We should go before we get caught.
趁没人看到赶紧走吧
Well, aren't we gonna do something now that we're here?
雁过留声 人不留痕怎么能撤呢
Do something?
留痕
All right.
好得很
A prank on a prank.
一蛊套一蛊
Let's move everything on his desk
我们把桌上东西都移一寸
over an inch except his stapler.
就留订书机不动
Then he'll think we moved his stapler.
他就会觉得有人动过订书机
Oh, my God, there's so many levels to this.
天哪 这个点子真是太高超了
How about we fill his car with popcorn?
要不我们往他车里灌爆米花
That sounds messy.
好恶心
That sounds messy!
恶心得好
Okay, keys. Keys.
好 找钥匙 钥匙
Okay, I'm the dean.
好 我是院长
I come into my office,
我走进办公室
Turn on the light.
打开灯
"Oh, my, did my stapler grow legs and move?"
"天哪 订书机自己长腿能走了吗"
Then come over here for coffee.
然后来这喝咖啡
I would hide my keys in...
然后就把我的钥匙藏在
Heels. Oh, you got skills.
要踮脚 你太有才了
Look who got his ball. Not my ball.
某人抢到蛋了呢 不是我的蛋
Your ball.
是你的蛋
I just wanted you guys to see it.
我就是想让大家都看到
New Jeff.
新杰夫
Jeffrey, is that blood on your shirt?
杰夫瑞 你衣服上那是血吗
Oh, no, it's cool. It's Leonard's.
没事 是伦纳德的
Two balls!
两个蛋
This is gonna be so good when I finally get it.
等我想出来 肯定会笑死人
It's a little weird doing this without Abed.
没和阿布蒂一起来真有些不习惯
Come on. It'll be fun.
别这样 会很有意思的
I'll put my-my Britta twist on it.
待我布雷塔放出大招扭转乾坤
I got skills. I got skills.
姐技能好 姐动作骚
Sorry. Let's get this started.
对不起 开始许愿吧
We always do the first one together.
第一个愿望我俩总是一起许
One, two, three.
一 二 三
I wish for a great school year. I wish for 1,000 wishes.
我希望学业有成 1000个愿望
Great school year?
学业有成
The first wish is always for 1,000 wishes.
第一个愿望一直都是再要1000个愿望
But we have all these coins.
但是我们有这么多硬币呢
Yeah, but the coins aren't the wishes.
可硬币毕竟不是愿望啊
Oh, I didn't know that.
我不知道唉
I wish for Britta to have 499 of my remaining wishes.
我希望布雷塔拥有我剩下的499个愿望
Thank you.
谢谢你
I wish to end all wars.
我希望结束所有的战争
That's another rule.
又犯规了
No wishes containing the word "All."
任何愿望都不能包含"所有"
Guaranteed ironic consequences.
肯定会搞出讽刺的后果
I don't think anyone's gonna miss wars.
我觉得没有人会怀念战争吧
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表