剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Ve vill be preparing for it in study room "F",
我们要去F自习室复习咯
As in "Fictory".
谁让我们是胜者呢
I like the way your old chair cradles mein knaidels.
你的香椅揉弄着我蛋蛋的感觉好销魂呢
I just made that up.
这可是我独家原创
You know, English is my second language.
话说英语只是我的第一外语而已哟
Jeff, stop.
杰夫 停下
It's over. No.
都结束了 不
These guys are horrible.
这帮家伙太邪恶了
Totally. Except Karl.
是啊 除了卡尔
Really, Abed?
是吗 阿布蒂
Karl's not horrible?
卡尔不邪恶
Even though he took your home?
尽管他占据了你的家
When I was growing up, it was just me and my mom.
我是被我妈拉扯大的
I didn't have much of a family.
没过过什么家庭生活
That is, until I met you guys.
直到我遇到你们
So excuse me if I'm not willing to give up
如果我不愿放弃那个我们成为一家人的地方
the place where we became a family.
还请各位多担待
So what are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
We literally can't get up any earlier.
我们不可能起得更早了
Many years ago,
很多年前
before the concept of "too soon" existed,
在"玩笑开得太早"这个概念存在之前
there was a show about a bunch of goofy nazis
电视上有个节目 讲一帮傻缺纳粹
running a prison camp,
掌管一个战俘集中营
and that show was called Hogan's Heroes?
那剧叫 《霍根英雄》
Hogan's heroes. Yes.
《霍根英雄》 哦耶
And while, for a latchkey kid with no jewish friends,
的确 对一个没有犹太朋友的孤单小孩来说
it was a bit desensitizing,
看这剧有点麻木不仁
It still taught me
但它仍教会了我
that the lovable misfits always win.
有爱的怪胎们总是会赢
And the bumbling germans always lose.
白♥痴♥德国佬总是会输
All we need is a clever ruse.
我们需要的是一条妙计
Strike that. All we need is a ruse.
妙计都用不着 一计就成
You had me at "ruse."
你一说计就征服了我
That was the last thing I said.
那是我最后说的词
Good thing you said it.
说了就管用
Welcome to Oktoberfest.
欢迎来到啤酒节
Vat is this? Call it a peace offering.
咋回事 我们伸出橄榄枝
You won. We lost.
你们赢了 我们败了
Let's end this dumb war and move on.
我们停止这场无谓的战争 恩仇尽消吧
Care for some authentic blutwurst?
想来点正宗的血肠吗
This stuff's the real deal.
老正宗了
We got it down in little Munich.
从慕尼黑那嘎达弄的
It's been banned by the FDA.
这可是食品药物管理局的禁品
No, Karl!
不要 卡尔
That blutwurst was probably injected with a laxative
那血肠可能灌了泻药
to make us pull a grete waitz in our trousers.
想让我们拉满一裤兜子
I promise you,
我向你保证
there's nothing gross in this sausage.
肠里没有恶心的东西
It's just pig's blood stuffed into a cow's intestine.
不过是血灌进了牛的肠子里
Gott, that must be nearly 100 luftballons!
乖乖 一百多个气球啊
Idiot! Do not accept their gifts.
白♥痴♥ 不要接受他们的礼物
Something is clearly up.
这里有问题
Please, these are just small tokens of our friendship.
拜托 这只是我们友情的象征
Oh, come on.
少来
Dirndls, blutwurst, luftballons.
制♥服♥诱惑 血肠 气球
A cartoonishly large cake.
大得夸张的蛋糕
This is a ruse.
此乃诡计
It is exactly like an episode of Hogan's Villains.
这简直就是《霍根坏蛋》的剧情
Ruse? This is no ruse.
诡计 啥诡计都没有
Just take that large cake back to the study room
赶紧把大蛋糕拿回自习室
and enjoy it there.
好好享用吧
So there's nothing hiding inside
你是说这块巨大的
this giant german chocolate cake?
德国巧克力蛋糕里没藏东西
Ask Abed.
问阿布蒂
You can trust him. He's a friend.
你可以相信他 他是朋友
Nope. Just solid cake.
没有 就是蛋糕
Then you wouldn't mind if I...
那你们不会介意我
cut the cake?
切开蛋糕吧
Or you could save it for later.
你也可以等一会嘛
You don't have to share it.
用不着分给大家吃啦
Shirley stayed up all night baking that for you.
雪莉整夜没睡就为了给你们烤蛋糕
No problem. I just used the eggs
没关系 我用了
I would've used for my son's breakfast.
给儿子做早饭的鸡蛋
But it would be so easy for me
但是切开蛋糕
to carve into this cake...
与大家分享
and serve us all! Wait!
很容易 等等
Damn it. Sorry.
该死 抱歉
We thought you were stupider than this.
我们以为你们会更蠢的
Troy.
特洛伊
Should I release the tear gas, or has that ship sank?
还放瓦斯弹吗 还是说已经过了这村了
An excellent attempt, Vinger,
想得美 温[翁]格
but ve are smarter than you, and once again,
但是我们比你聪明 于是再一次
it shall be us who are savoring
是我们在享受
the smooth and somewhat ha-ha-hoppy taste of victory.
胜利的美好滋味 妙不可言哟
Beer me, bitte.
拿啤酒来
Here you go.
给
As they say in Ferris Bueller,
用《翘课天才》里的话说
dankeschon.
谢了
And as they say in the movie, gotcha!
那部电影里还有句台词 逮到你们了
Gotcha.
逮到你们了
Busted. Busted?
抓现行 抓现行
For what?
抓什么现行
But there were dozens of students at that Oktoberfest
可当时还有很多学生在啤酒节上啊
But you were the only German students
但你们是唯三的德国学生
celebrating German culture,
庆祝德国文化
and here at Greendale, that is a big, fat no-no.
在格林德尔 这个是大大滴不可以
We frown on anyone celebrating their own cultural heritage.
我们拒绝任何人庆祝自己的文化遗产
I mean, if the Hasidic student union wants
如果哈西德派[犹太教]的学生会想要
to host a Kwanzaa celebration, you go, jews!
庆祝宽扎节[非洲] 没问题 小犹太
Hanukkah? No, sir.
光明节 绝对不行
It's why I keep a detailed list
所以我们才会保留学生
of every student's race and nationality--
详尽的种族 国籍资料
to prevent racism and nationalism.
以防止种族主义和民族主义
This is an outrage! Relax.
太扯犊子了 放轻松
It's not like you're expelled.
又不是把你们开除了
You're just banned from certain campus amenities,
你们只是不能在某些校园范围活动了
Uh, water fountains, swimming pools--huh.
喷泉啊 游泳池啊
Most of these are water-based.
大多都跟水有关
Oh, and the study rooms.
还有自习室
Oh, I gotta take this. Bye-bye.
我得接电♥话♥ 拜拜
Dean Pelton-- if I don't offer you a receipt,
派尔顿院长 如果我不给你收据
your education is free.
你的教育就是免费的
Chang did what?
昌干了什么
Oh, cool.
酷
What are we protesting? You guys.
你们在反对什么 你们
You've been hogging that study room for three years.
你们霸占自习室三年了
Somebody finally stood up to you,
终于有人站了起来
and you had them banned.
你们却使他们被禁了
Why must our people always be the victims?
为什么我们总是做受害者
What do we want? Justice!
我们要什么 正义
When do we want it? Now!
什么时候要 现在
What do we want? Justice!
我们要什么 正义
Oh, my God. When do we want it?
天啊 什么时候要
Now! This whole time,
现在 一直以来
we thought the Germans were the Germans.
我们以为德国佬是德国佬
But it turns out, we're the germans.
到头来 我们是德国佬
Hang on. You guys are siding with the Germans?
等等 你们跟德国佬一伙了
You realize these guys are, like,
你们知道他们是
contractor-grade tools.
承包商级别的白♥痴♥是吧
They signed out that room fair and square,
他们登记使用自习室合情合理
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表