剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
begins in one minute.
将在一分钟后打响
Honestly, Jeff, you can go.
杰夫 你可以去的
No one will think you're selfish.
没人会觉得你自私的
This looks bad.
看似不妙啊
I wish I hadn't broken Abed.
但愿我没把阿布蒂毁掉
There is one thing we could try.
有个方法我们可以试试
Oh, okay.
好吧
Hey, let's play pretend.
我们来玩扮家家吧
Yeah, we could be cowboys.
我们可以扮牛仔
We could be spacemen.
我们可以扮宇航员
That's right, baby Pierce. We can play forever.
没错 皮尔斯宝宝 我们可以一直玩到死
It's not working. What's not working?
没用 什么没用
Okay, contestants, final competition begins right now.
好了选手们 决赛即将开始
God, I hate new Jeff.
天啊 我真讨厌新杰夫
Hey, guys, I have something to say.
各位 我有事要说
Yay! Like always!
嗷嗷 风采依旧
I was just outside Babyville.
我刚去了宝宝镇外面
There's nothing outside Babyville.
宝宝镇没有外面
You know what, there is!
知道吗 有外面的
And it was scary,
外面很可怕
because change is always scary.
因为改变总是可怕的
But then I thought of you guys,
但我想到了你们
and I wasn't so scared.
我就不害怕了
Abed, when you brought this group together,
阿布蒂 当你组织大家成立学习小组时
you changed our lives,
就已经改变了我们的人生
but then we changed each other.
之后我们又改变了彼此
And we're gonna keep changing in unexpected ways.
而我们会继续经历未知的改变
And we're still gonna be friends,
但我们仍会是朋友
even if we don't all become professors at Greendale
就算我们不能都在格林德尔做教授
or open a restaurant together
或者一起开家餐馆
or move into the same apartment building after Pierce dies.
或者在皮尔斯死后一起住进他的豪♥宅♥
Even if we go somewhere,
即使我们人会分道扬镳
we're not going anywhere.
我们的心也不会散
That was a killer speech, Jeff.
致辞太赞了 杰夫
I didn't say anything.
我啥也没说啊
I literally just walked up.
我才刚走过来
I know. I made the speech for you.
我知道 我替你设计的致辞
It hit all the right notes.
真是字字珠玑
I was trying to hang on to this moment
我之前对当下的生活紧抓不放
because I was so afraid of the future,
因为我害怕面对未来
but then I realized all of this was once the future.
但我发现当下也曾是以前的未来
And it was completely different from what I'd known before.
而且跟我当年想象得完全不同
And it was happening so fast.
发生得也特别快
But in the end, or in the now, I guess,
但最后 或者说在当下
it turned out great.
这样也挺棒的
And just like ice cream,
就像冰激凌一样
we've melted together and made a new--
我们融化在一起 形成了新的...
I just had to run the scenario to figure it out.
我还是自己想象比较好
Sorry I missed the fountain. It's okay.
抱歉我没赶上许愿池许愿 没关系
Britta introduced a new rule--
布雷塔带来了新规则
no rules.
不限规则
Cool. We can discuss it.
很好 可以讨论一下
When they were incepting,
在某些人玩盗梦空间时
I got their balls.
我把蛋蛋都偷走啦
Well, now that we're out of "History of Ice Cream",
既然我们选不上冰激凌历史课了
I can finally take "Advanced Claims Denial."
我终于可以去上高级否定课了
You should take "Forensics."
你应该选法鉴课
Can somebody tell me what the hell we just did?
谁能告诉我刚才到底是怎么回事
Jeffrey.
杰夫瑞
Jeffrey, wait.
杰夫瑞 等等
Dean, what are you--
院长 你干嘛
You smell like the floor of a movie theater.
你身上有股电影院的地板味
Yeah, but not for the usual reasons.
没错 但不是你想的那样
I have had the worst day.
今天我过得很糟
Our dance photo didn't come out,
咱俩热舞的照片没拍成功
someone moved my stapler,
我的订书机还被人动过
and, worst of all, I hurt you.
最重要的是 我伤害了你
But you'll be happy to know
但你现在该高兴了
that we'll be offering another history class,
我们要开设另一门历史课
because I care about you.
因为我很在乎你
And not because I found out if we don't offer a real
绝不是因为我发现如果咱们学校不开
history class we'll lose, like, $40,000 in grant money.
正经历史课的话就要失去四万块的拨款
Thank you, dean.
谢谢你 院长
By the way, you didn't have to come all this way
不过你不需要特意跑这一趟
to tell me that. Oh, no, it wasn't a problem.
来告诉我 没事 没关系
It's on my way.
我也是顺路
Please tell me you're breaking into that condo.
别告诉我你要硬闯那间公♥寓♥
No, I bought it.
没有 这房♥我买♥♥了
Now we'll be like almost roomies.
我们以后就能做准寓友啦
Oh, good, you got wine. I've got friends with benefits.
太好了 你有酒哎 真是我的好基友
No subtext.
没有潜台词
I don't know why I was so worried about change.
真不知我为什么那么担心改变
This year's gonna be great.
今年一定会特别精彩
I'll be right over.
我会一直在你身边哦
Are you sure this is gonna work?
你确定这招能行吗
Guaranteed to work. It's an antic.
必须的 这可是八婆课
Ahh! Not so fast, you two.
别走那么快 你们俩
Get ready to run. In these heels?
准备好逃跑 这大高跟咋跑
Where'd you girls get those dresses?
妹子们 这裙子哪淘的啊
They're fabulous.
美呆了
They're charming.
很美哒 对吧
Not so fast, mister.
别走那么快 先生
Excuse you? Excuse me. Thank you, sir.
你说什么 对不住 谢谢您先生
Not for you. Hello, it's Britta.
你不能进去 我是布雷塔
Okay, I know a man when I see one.
我还是认得出纯爷们的好吧
Oh, Lord, no!
天啊 不是吧
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表