剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
we turn into a casino and midsize concert venue.
我们这里就要变成赌场或者中型音乐厅了
So you only trust me with busywork?
所以你认为我只能发发琐碎邮件咯
Oh, no, that's not...
不是 我不是这个意思
Kevin, ah...
凯文
I cannot resist those puppy dog eyes.
这种可怜兮兮的眼神让我如何招架
Here.
给
Ah! Now, I have time to hit the seamstress.
正好腾出空去女装店逛逛
Guess all I have to say is "Ladies and gentlemen,
既然这样 女士们先生们
Greendale Resort and Casino presents Steve Winwood."
格林德尔赌场度假村恭请史蒂夫·温伍德上场
Okay, I just need to find the one last smoking gun,
好的 就差最后一环
and I think this might be it.
马上就完工了
I found it in a copy of the Greendale Communist Worker.
我从一份《格林德尔共♥产♥工人报》上剪下来的
Look familiar?
眼熟吗
Oh, my God.
我的天
This is me and my anarchist collective at the courthouse.
这是我跟我的无政♥府♥主义精英们在法庭里
We called ourselves the an-her-chists.
当时我们自称无政♥府♥娘子军
Did you guys know that Jeff's in that photo?
你们有没有发现杰夫也在照片里
What!
什么
Jeff. My man.
杰夫 好小子
Congrats on getting your case thrown out.
恭喜你搞定案件
Your argument was a masterpiece.
辩词太有风范了
I mean, it was definitely creative.
很有创意
Creative?
才这个评价
He convinced a judge to forgive five years back taxes
他居然让法官相信你黑灯瞎火
by getting him to agree
下♥体♥猛蹭国旗
that you humping an American flag to back in black
不是跳脱衣舞而是搞什么非盈利表演
was not stripping
就这样
but actually not-for-profit performance art.
你五年没交税的事就一笔勾销了
Blew me away.
我折服了
Come on, let's go!
快 跟上
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you for defending a woman's right
感谢你代表女人辩出心声
to use her body however she chooses.
女人的身体自己做主
I can honestly say that right is very important to me.
说实话 你们这项权利对我很重要
Excuse me, Mr. Winger, can we get a...
不好意思 翁格先生 能跟我们说
You're a hero. Hi.
你真是英雄 你好
Guys!
伙计们
We have got to capitalize on this momentum.
一定要铭记这一刻
It is time an-her-chists finally takes a stand
现在我们无政♥府♥娘子军
on animals rights.
该向动物权益进发了
There is a medical lab in an office building nearby.
这附近一栋办公楼里有个医学实验室
Next week, I say we break in there...
要我说咱们下周就闯进去
Actually, we were thinking this is our last hurrah.
其实吧 我们干过这票就想金盆洗手了
But this was our first hurrah.
可这才是第一票而已
We're just getting going. Britta, we're done.
才刚起步 布雷塔 我们玩够了
I had a hamburger the other day,
我前两天吃了一个汉堡
and suddenly I'm not cold all the time.
突然就感到周身不那么冷冰冰了
Fine. Go. I don't need you.
行 走吧 没你们我照干
What's an anarchist to do without her organization?
无政♥府♥主义者没了组织还能干啥啊
Jeffrey, how could you?
杰夫瑞 你怎么能这样
Well, I was a really good lawyer.
谁让我口才好呢
Mysti is the stripper that Andre cheated on me with,
咪♥咪♥就是那个跟安德烈搞婚外情的脱衣舞♥女♥
and you defended her.
你居然给她辩护
Shirley, I...
雪瑞 我
If you hadn't gotten that homewrecker off,
要不是你把那个小三救出来
Andre never would've met her.
安德烈也不会碰到她
Jeff ends Shirley's marriage.
杰夫终结了雪瑞的婚姻
See? I told you we were always destined to meet.
你们看 我就说是我们命运中注定相聚
I knew Shirley and Jeff went to the same restaurant,
我只知道雪瑞和杰夫去过同一家餐厅
but I had no idea their paths crossed again,
没想到你们还另有交锋
This is good. This is really great.
不错 很有意思
We're really filling in some plot holes here.
这缺的一环又连上了
This is good stuff. It's really good.
很好 太好了
Have I missed something?
怎么了
These aren't plot holes, Abed. This is my life.
什么少一环多一环 你在说的是我的人生
But this kinda connection
但就是这一环一环
only makes our origin story more compelling.
更说明我们的缘分不浅
Like how awesome it is
多有意思啊
when uncle Ben is murdered in Spider-man.
就像《蜘蛛侠》里本叔叔被杀掉那个桥段
My marriage almost ended.
我的婚姻差点终结
If it weren't for Jeff,
要不是杰夫
that jezebel would've been in jail
那个荡♥妇♥就应该在坐牢
instead of between my Laura Ashley sheets.
而不是在我的罗兰爱思床单上打滚
Hey, this is not my fault.
这关我什么事
And by the way, the case didn't work out too great for me either.
再说了 那个案子也害我不浅
It was supposed to make my career,
本来应该让我的事业更上一层楼
but it put a target on my back.
结果却搞得我遭人暗算
Michael Phelps, really?
迈克尔·菲尔普斯 真的假的
And it doesn't affect his breathing?
都不会影响他换气吗
Nope.
不会
Mysti, can I talk to Jeff for a moment?
咪♥咪♥ 我跟杰夫单独聊一下
I will go, uh, powder my nose.
那我就去 上个厕所[又有吸粉的意思]
For real.
真的是上厕所
Listen.
是这样
There's this rumor going around the firm
事务所里出了一点谣言
that you never received an undergraduate degree.
说你没有本科学位证
That's ridiculous. I know.
开什么玩笑 我知道
I mean, some jag is obviously jealous of your rising star.
很显然是有人嫉妒你这颗新星了
But the fact is, until this is settled,
不过这件事情搞清楚以前
the bar isn't gonna let you practice.
恐怕你不能执业了
So you got caught in your own lie?
你自己编的瞎话被人拆穿了
I almost lost my family.
跟我差点破裂的家庭相比
How does your little tragedy even compare?
这有什么可比性吗
Because I had to go to school here.
关键是害得我要来这念书
Abed, do not write that down.
阿布蒂 不许记下来
It's not like I made Andre cheat.
又不是我让安德烈去偷腥的
Well, I happen to think it's cool that we're all connected,
我觉得大家互相有牵连挺好的
even if some of it's in bad ways.
就算有时候牵扯得不那么愉快
I mean, I'm finally willing to forgive Annie
你看我连安妮毁掉我的高中生活
for ruining high school.
这种事我也放下了
Wait, I ruined your time in high school?
什么 我毁了你的高中生活
Yeah, you did.
千真万确
You guys doing keg stands? Yeah!
你们是在倒灌金汤吗 对
Anyone can do a keg stand.
那玩意儿是个人都会
I'm gonna do a keg flip.
我来个筋斗灌金汤
Hey, everybody, look at this.
大家都看着哈
My football knee! Why!
我踢球的膝盖哟 为什么
Can I have some corn nuts?
给来点爆米花呗
Wah! No! Nooooo!
不要哇 不要
That had nothing to do with me.
那跟我有什么关系
And you already admitted that you faked that injury
而且你自己也承认了是假摔
because you couldn't take the pressure Of those football recruiters.
因为你承受不了橄榄球特招的压力
I faked my injury because of what you said to me.
是因为你一席话我才假摔的
Because of what I said?
因为我的一席话
You didn't even remember that I went to school with you.
你都不记得有我这个同学
I may have lied about that too.
那句是假话
Hey, guys, it's time to do senior class superlatives!
伙计们 毕业班颁奖礼开始了
Okay, the first award is "Most handsome."
第一个奖项是 最帅奖
And the winner is...
得主是
Troy Barnes.
特洛伊·巴恩斯
Of course it is.
猜也是
"Most popular."
最受欢迎奖
Troy Barnes.
特洛伊·巴恩斯
No! You guys are awesome.
别这样 你们太好了
"Best Smile."
"最佳微笑"
Ha ha, gotta keep 'em white.
牙白微笑才美
"Best Moves." "Best practical joker."
"最佳舞姿" "最佳整蛊专家"
"Coolest Locker."
"最酷储物柜"
And now, the last award of the night.
现在 颁发今晚最后一个奖项
"Most Likely to Succeed."
"最有可能成功奖"
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表