剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
was tied up in this financial thing,
他差一点就来不了了
but I sent him 700 pounds
不过我给他汇了700英镑
and a plane ticket, so he should be here.
外加一张机票 所以他应该来了
Oh, Abed.
阿布蒂
There he is.
他来了
You must be Abed.
你就是阿布蒂吧
Inspector. Ooh, before I forget,
探长你好 怕我一会儿忘了
Here is your check.
你的支票
Thanking you very much indeed. Nice.
真是太谢谢你了 好耶
You wouldn't believe how many people I emailed asking for help,
你都不知道我给多少人发了邮件求救
and they completely ignored me.
压根没人理我
Toby, this is Britta.
托比 这位是布雷塔
Fraulein. And my best friend Troy.
敝姓福洛林 我好兄弟 特洛伊
And where's your constable?
跟你搭档的警官呢
Oh, my best friend Andrew.
我的好兄弟安德鲁
He was supposed to come, but then his wife
他本来要来的 结果临走之前
wouldn't let him go at the last minute.
他老婆又把他拦下了
She's such a... Minerva.
真是典型的... 米奈瓦
Yeah, yeah, oh, Minerva.
是啊 米奈瓦
What a bitch.
真是个贱♥人♥
Wait, was that the female inspector?
就是那位女探长吗
Not in front of Toby.
托比在呢 别捣乱
Hey, gluon line, we should probably get in it right now.
你看 胶合照排队 我们赶紧过去吧
Alternatively, someone might just happen
还有别的选择哦 某人正巧手里有两张票
to have a pair of tickets to the sold-out panel,
这个活动的票现在已经买♥♥不到了哦
"Which inspector would win in a fight in space,
《空间战 谁能拔得头筹
And which inspector would win in a fight in time?"
时间战 谁将傲视群雄》
We can get that photo later.
我们晚点再拍照吧
Yeah, later.
好吧 晚点
That was when I wanted to take it.
我就是想晚点拍
Are you sure Troy and Abed want us here?
你确定特哥布弟对咱俩来这里没意见
They do. They just don't know it yet.
当然没意见 只是现在还不知道而已
Now, remember, we're just a couple of Captain Warphead fans.
记清楚 咱俩是《逆空队长》的脑残粉
Nobody will even notice we're here.
这样绝对不会引起别人的注意
Excuse me.
不好意思
Oh, yes?
有事吗
Will you come with us?
能跟我们来一下吗
Where? Why? When?
去哪 干嘛 啥时候
Room service.
客房♥服务
Yes, I'd like to order some food.
你好 我需要吃的
And how many people will be dining today, Mrs. Winger?
翁格太太 您那儿有几人就餐
Oh, I'm not...
我不是
Two. Yeah, I'd like a turkey burger
两个 我要一个火鸡汉堡
and a second turkey burger, but with no bun.
另外还有一个火鸡汉堡 不要面包
My husband doesn't do carbs.
我老公不吃淀粉
But he would like a scotch.
不过他不忌讳苏格兰威士忌
And what kind of scotch would your husband prefer?
您丈夫要哪种苏格兰威士忌
The good kind.
好的那种
I'll see what we can do.
我们会竭诚让您满意
Yes, Mrs. Winger?
您好 翁格太太
Excuse me, I don't mean to bother you,
不好意思 我无意打扰
but are you Nigel Cuthbertson,
不过您是奈吉尔·卡斯伯森
the actor who played Thoraxis?
胸霸天的扮演者吗
Call me Nige.
叫我奈吉就好
We have every right to be here, and I don't know
我们有权利来这里 我不管你是
if you're being sexist, ageist, racist,
性别歧视 年龄歧视 种族歧视
or what, but I don't think I like your-ist.
还是什么歧视 反正我不喜欢你歧视我们
Actually, we need your help.
其实 我们是找你们帮忙
We're focus-testing a new American version
我们正在为新剧 美国版《时空探长》
of Inspector Spacetime,
做群体测试
and you two represent several significant quadrants.
您二位作为观众具有一定的代表性
Oh, I don't know.
这个嘛
Your thoughts would be very valuable to us.
您的意见对我们很重要
We're in.
我们干
Toby, did you see... The Christmas Special?
托比 你看了 圣诞特别集吗
Horrible.
太烂了
But when you consider what it set up...
但一琢磨它埋下的伏笔
Brilliant.
超赞
Is that...?
那是
Let's go.
走着
What about the photo?
拍照的事怎么办
Do they even have to talk?
他俩还需要说话吗
They could just touch tentacles and download.
他们只要碰碰触角就能交流了
You know, this is good, because, you know,
这样也挺好的 你看
Abed's branching out,
阿布蒂扩大了交际圈
and Toby's really, really great.
托比也真的很棒
No. Troy, I have seen that look.
少来 特洛伊 你这小眼神儿太熟悉
Girls have given me that look.
以前也有女生那么看着我
You are not being crazy.
你没胡思乱想
That dude is trying to steal your boyfriend.
那家伙就是想撬走你的好基友
I'm gonna get a refill.
我去续杯
I mean, what if Abed wants a replacement?
要是阿布蒂想换兄弟了怎么办
He makes me so angry and so sad,
他让我又气又伤心
all at the same time.
同时涌上心头
I know, but you have to hide it,
我懂 但你得憋着
because, for some reason,
因为这种想法
men find these feelings to be psycho,
在男人看来就是神经兮兮
and, if you freak out, it's only gonna push Abed away.
你要是大吵大闹 就会让阿布蒂更疏远你
Like I always say, if you love someone,
就像我常说的 假如你爱他
set them free, and, if they don't come back to you,
就给他自♥由♥ 假如他一去不回头
they were never yours to begin with.
那也只是命中有缘无分
That makes no sense.
那怎么能行
What if they get hit by a car or fall down a well?
要是他一去就被车撞了或者掉井里了呢
Remind me not to put you down as my emergency contact.
记得提醒我把你从紧急联♥系♥人分组中删掉
All right. Play it cool.
好吧 要冷静
Make nice with Toby.
对托比和善一点
Yeah.
好
So?
怎么样
What did everyone think?
大家怎么看
I thought it was pretty good.
我觉得挺好
I was confused.
我有点搞不懂
And what confused you?
哪里搞不懂
The time travel mostly.
主要是时间穿越那一块儿
Also the space travel.
还有空间穿越
Anything else?
还有吗
How many clipboards you got?
你的记录本够用吗
Raise the klaxon.
鸣笛
Me lorry's plunging it into the Thames, me thinks.
我觉得我的卡车会一路冲进泰晤士河
Hey, do you mind if I practice my American accent?
你介意我跟你练一下美国口音吗
I have an audition. Of course.
我最近要试镜 没问题
You really are an Inspector Spacetime fan.
你真的是《时空探长》迷吗
Ever since I was little.
从小就迷
What is it you like about the show?
你喜欢这部剧什么
I think the show's philosophy poses some really interesting...
我觉得这部剧的创作理念引发出一些十分
questions about the nature...
值得思索的问题 关于自然
I'm so sorry.
不好意思
Bow before Thoraxis. This is my ringtone.
统统跪下 胸霸天下 是来电铃♥声♥
Bow before Thoraxis.
统统跪下 胸霸天下
Okay, seriously, what was it?
好吧 说真的 到底为什么
You wear glasses? You have a back brace?
你曾经是眼镜妹 你穿过背背佳
Say it. I don't care.
说吧 我不会介意的
And I asked myself
我扪心自问
what does space smell like?
空间是什么味道
You see, the thing of it-- -
知道吗 它的真谛
Oh, hey, there you guys are.
你们在这里呀
Oh, this is so nice, just three friends,
真好 三个好兄弟
friending around all unthreatened-like.
团结友爱 毫无威胁感
Terribly sorry. This is slightly embarrassing.
真是不好意思 说来有点尴尬
I seem to have forgotten your name.
我好像忘记你叫什么了
It's Troy!
特洛伊
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表