剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
and then you had to take it too far,
结果你们非要搞邪门歪道
like you always do with that room.
就像你们一贯的霸道样子
Damn it!
该死
I signed this room out!
我可是登记了
And I have a final tomorrow!
我明天有期末考
They lost a pen.
他们丢了一支笔
Can you come back in a few hours?
你能过几个小时再来吗
We're playing Dungeons and Dragons.
我们在玩"龙与地下城"
Yes? I left my notebook in there.
咋了 我笔记本忘拿走了
Well, you're going to have to come back later.
你回头再来吧
I'm trying to prove a point.
我正在发表演说
You're like those guys on Hogan's Heroes.
你们就像《霍根英雄》里的家伙
The Nazis.
你们就是纳粹
You take that back!
你把这话收回去
I'm Jewish.
人家可是犹太人
Yeah, Leonard. Don't call me a Nazi.
没错 伦纳德 别叫我纳粹
You are wearing an S.S. T-shirt.
你不正穿着SS的衬衫么
Open two.
二号♥牢房♥开门
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
You, sir, have been bailed out.
先生您被保释了
We are going to nurse you back to health.
我们要护理您直到康复
But why?
为什么
Why take me back in after everything I did to you?
我对你做过那么多坏事 为什么还收留我
When I heard that you had checked yourself into jail,
当我听说你来自首了
I realized you couldn't be faking.
我就知道你不可能是假装的
The real Chang would never have remorse for what he did.
真正的昌向来不知悔改
I believe you...
我相信你
Kevin.
凯文
Plus, curing Changnesia, that's a human interest story.
而且治愈昌癔症对全人类都是好事
that puts Greendale on the map.
能给格林德尔提升地位
But your health comes second,
但你的健康是次要的
whoop, first, to the school.
不对 是首要的 对学校来说
Oh, let's not hug. Do you mind getting my--
拥抱就省了吧 能帮忙捡下...
Okay.
好吧
Probably shouldn't step on it.
那也不用踩一脚吧
I feel guilty eating this cake.
我吃着蛋糕都觉得罪恶
And not for the usual reasons.
不是因为会破坏身材
Hate to say it, but this is what happens when a group of people
我并不想说 但这就是集体盲目追随
blindly follows a charismatic, golden-throated leader.
一个富有魅力 能言善辩的领导者的下场
Are you actually comparing me to Hitler?
你在把我比作希♥特♥勒♥吗
There are similarities.
确实有共同点嘛
Hang on. Nobody's even willing to
等等 怎么没人想过
consider that I might be the Hitler of this group?
把我比作小组中的希♥特♥勒♥呢
We were the good guys.
我们都是好人
How could everybody think we're the bad guys?
为什么大家都觉得我们是坏人
We are.
本来就是
When Karl and I were raiding the Diamond North caves,
当卡尔和我突袭"钻石北洞"时
I was facing 50 death beatles.
我面临50场生死搏斗
I would've perished for sure, but he saved me.
我本来早就完了 但他救了我
Then when I had a chance to return the favor,
但当我有机会还他人情时
I looked him in the eye, and I told him it was solid cake.
我看着他的眼睛告诉他 蛋糕是真的
You were just following orders.
你只是在执行命令
There's probably a way I can make it up to him.
也许还有办法弥补他
Maybe I'll give him my four-pronged trident.
我可以把我的四尖三叉戟给他
Why don't you call it a "Quadrident"?
干嘛不直接叫它四叉戟
There you people are.
你们在这里啊
I believe we have something to discuss.
我相信我们有事要谈
Oh, my God.
我勒个去
You clever British bastard.
你个狡猾的英国混♥蛋♥
You set this whole thing up to teach us a lesson.
你安排这一切来给我们一个教训
What? Making the school pretend to hate us,
什么 让整个学校假装讨厌我们
to show us that one man's hero
来告诉我们一方的英雄
is another man's villain.
就是另一方的坏蛋
Of course! We aren't Nazis.
原来如此 我们不是纳粹
I tip my cap to you, sir.
我向您脱帽致敬 先生
Lesson learned.
受教了
Are you actually suggesting
你不会真♥相♥信
that a professor at Greendale
格林德尔的教授
would set up an elaborate ruse
会精心编排一场闹剧
just to teach seven students a lesson?
就为给七个学生上一堂课
Uh, yes. Yeah.
当然 绝对的
Yes. That's a Wednesday.
没错 太正常了
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I've made a terrible mistake coming here.
我来这真是大错特错
So this wasn't part of the class?
难道这不是一堂课吗
Then why are you here?
那你来干嘛
Because you had a test today,
因为今天本来有测试
and you all missed it!
但你们都缺席了
"F"s for everyone.
全部不及格
Maybe it's not too late
也许现在撕毁合同
to get out of my contract.
还为时不晚
I really am Hitler. Yeah.
我还真是希♥特♥勒♥ 没错
So it's just decided.
就这么决定了是么
No vote or anything.
也不投个票啥的
I hate this.
我讨厌这样
I wish there was a way that we could
真希望能有办法
make it up to people.
向人们弥补过错
That's it.
就是这个
We need to make reparations.
我们需要将功补过
We have to start giving back.
我们要有所回报
Because Greendale has given us so much.
格林德尔给了我们很多
It gave us the study room.
它给了我们一间自习室
And that study room is our home.
这间自习室成了我们的家
But our home is more than those four walls.
但我们的家不止在这四壁之内
And our family is more than the seven of us.
家人也不止我们七个而已
It's all of Greendale.
而是整个格林德尔
And everyone deserves to have what we have.
每个人都值得拥有我们所拥有的
What do you know?
谁能想到呢
Greendale just got slightly better.
格林德尔还真变好了一点点
It's good to be back.
回来真好
Should we go celebrate at Skeeper's?
我们要不要去斯基普酒吧庆祝一下
Oh, come on, Shirley. We all have lives.
拜托了雪瑞 我们都有自己的生活
There you are!
你们在这呀
I am so proud how you stepped up and made amends.
看到你们痛改前非我真骄傲
And everyone forgave you.
大家也都原谅了你们
Because when it comes right down to it,
因为无论如何
Greendale's a forgiving place.
格林德尔是个宽容之地
It really is.
还真是
Please keep that in mind the next 20 seconds.
请将这点谨记20秒钟
Remember that people can "Chang".
因为人们是"昌变"的
People can what?
人们是什么的
Hi, I'm Kevin.
大家好 我是凯文
He has Changnesia.
他得了昌癔症
You know what that sound is.
你知道这声音是什么
It's the Troy and Abed podcast.
特洛伊与阿布蒂广播
Sponsored by Shirley's sandwiches,
由雪瑞三明治赞助
home of the fried chicken skin wrap.
油炸鸡皮卷之家
Is it inside? Is it outside? You find out.
卷在里面还是外面 自己去发现吧
Okay, our guest today is from Germany, Europe.
今天的嘉宾来自欧洲德国
Karl, guten tag. How are you doing?
卡尔 你好 最近好吗
Sehr gut. Great.
我很好 棒极了
Now's the part of the show where we get real.
现在我们要严肃起来了
Friendship, loyalty, betrayal, redemption.
友情 忠诚 背叛 悔过
Is this an apology? Yes.
你们是在道歉吗 是
And for being a guest on the show today,
作为今天节目的嘉宾
we want you to have this.
我们要送你件礼物
It's a gift certificate to Shirley's sandwiches,
这是雪瑞三明治的礼品券
home of the triple-fried Monte Cristo.
油炸基♥督♥山三明治之家
We challenge you to taste the bread.
想挑战极限 尝尝面包吧
This coupon is a $5 bill.
这不是优♥惠♥券 是五美元啊
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表