剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
No one's gonna call you, Pierce.
没人会骂你老糊涂的 皮尔斯
You can tell us. We're here to help you.
没关系 说吧 我们会帮你的
I thought I saw my dad.
我好像看见我爸了
It looked like his face was coming right through the wall,
就像是他的脸要从墙中冲出来一样
but that's impossible, because my dad is dead.
但那根本不可能啊 因为我爸已经死了
I mean, not, aha, your dad is dead,
我不是笑你♥爸♥死了
but, aha, I knew it.
是笑我就知道你的花招
Ghost dad, exploring your haunted mansion for secret codes?
死鬼老爸 让我们在鬼屋里找密♥码♥
Nice try, Pierce. You gotta be kidding me!
挺会想啊 皮尔斯 你当我们傻吗
What in the scooby-doo is happening to you people?
你们这帮二货干嘛呢
Jeff, just go to the party, and we'll meet you there.
杰夫 你先走吧 我们到时候去找你
We're gonna stay here and help Pierce.
我们要留在这里帮皮尔斯
He doesn't need help. He needs attention.
他才不需要人帮 他要你们围着他转
Are you really this naive? Am I naive?
你真有那么天真吗 你问我天不天真
I'm sure as stuff not your sexy little ring girl.
看这扮相也绝对比你的"钟铃辣妹"天真
I... Can it, ham.
我 闭嘴 火腿
She's also my ride.
还指着她开车送我呢
The truth is...
其实吧...
Pierce's bedroom is the third door on the left.
左边第三间就是皮尔斯的卧室
I didn't leave my short-term memory at Coachella.
我可没把短时记忆丢在科切拉音乐节上
Jeez, Winger, keep it above the belt.
靠 翁格 别来荤的好不好
I'm sorry. Ah, already forgotten.
不好意思 我已经忘了
This house is getting to me.
这房♥子有点瘆人
I know. Kind of weird that a dead person used to live here.
是啊 住过死人的地方 想想就慎得慌
No, what's weird is that a living person lived here
才不是 居然有大活人跟父母在这里
with his parents, well into his 60s.
住到了六十岁 这才叫诡异
Then they died, and he's still here,
然后父母死了 他还住这里 更诡异
like a paralyzed Peter Pan.
简直是生活不能自理的彼得·潘
Not for long.
以后就不会了
I'm gonna set my shrink-ray to daddy issues
看我放出话疗大招 专治恋父情结
and blast that sucker full of closure.
保证给那个矬人治得服服帖帖
Well, I guess it can't hurt.
治呗 反正治不死
Exactly, because, in one way or another,
当然 不管从哪个方面讲
therapy is always helpful.
谈话治疗总是有用的
No, because there's no possible way
才不是 不过反正他已经矬到底了
you could mess him up worse.
随你怎么折腾
It's like practicing on a cadaver.
死猪不怕开水烫
Knock yourself out. This has got to be it.
你就尽情发挥吧 肯定是这间
I wish I didn't have so much exposed skin.
早知道不该穿这么暴露的
Tubular.
很时髦嘛[80年代流行语]
I, too, lack the adjectives.
我也是 无力吐槽了
Now, how does one search for a
现在怎么办 我们要找一个
red notebook that doesn't exist without looking,
并不存在的红本子 但又不想抬眼看
touching, or creating future nightmares?
伸手摸 也不想给噩梦积累素材
I'll check the nightstand.
我去翻翻床头柜
I'll check my messages.
我去翻我手♥机♥信箱
Oh, my God.
我的天
Pierce keeps his dad's bowtie by his bed.
皮尔斯居然把他爸的领结放在床头
Yeesh.
好恶
Table for Siggy Freud, party of...
给弗洛伊德留个位置 恋父狂...
Britta, stop answering phones.
布雷塔 把电♥话♥挂了
How about we ask Rip Van Racism where the codes are?
不如问问"瑞普·凡·种族歧视爷"密♥码♥在哪
Don't. That's not nice. What?
别这么说 多没礼貌 什么
He was a tight-fisted, philandering bigot
不就是个抠门吝啬 轻佻风流的偏执狂
who got to outlive most bridges.
活得比桥都长寿的老不死嘛
We don't owe him our reverence.
根本没必要把他当回事
So, how about it, you old bag of dust?
怎么样 尘归尘土归土先生
You got our numbers?
你知道密♥码♥不
I'm serious. Stop it. Come on.
我说真的 别说了 不是吧
You don't really believe in ghosts?
你不会真的相信有鬼吧
I don't know. I'm just not so quick to rule it out.
我不知道 宁可信其有不可信其无
I believe people can be haunted
我只知道早年未解的心结
by unresolved issues in their past.
会反复萦绕 挥之不去
Yeah, but issues don't turn into ghosts.
是 但心结不会变成鬼
Maybe for Pierce, they have.
说不定皮尔斯的就会
Maybe Pierce and his dad have some seriously unfinished business.
说不定他和他爸之间有很严重的心结未了
No, the dead can't have business.
错 死人不会有心结
They can't want or think or do.
他们不能索取 思考 行动
It's what makes them dead.
所以才叫死人
It's the living who choose to be haunted.
闹鬼什么的都是活人自寻烦恼
Cornelius was barely a dad.
科尼里奥斯都算不上是个父亲
Now, he's nothing.
现在更什么都不是
And Pierce keeps staring into that void
所以皮尔斯要么继续执念那份虚妄父爱
or he can turn around, face his future like I did,
要么回头是岸 像我一样直面未来
and say, "Who gives a crap who my dad was?
然后说 谁他妈在乎我爸是谁
I'm my own man now. I..."
我自立自强 我
Wow. Pretty slick, Britta,
挺聪明的 布雷塔
Using ghosts to trick me into opening up.
利用鬼魂让我吐露心声
Too bad it didn't work.
可惜没成功
Aw, man, so this is what the zone feels like.
我靠 原来话疗别人的感觉这么爽
Oh! Analyze this!
心理分♥析♥超屌♥
We don't want to go over the same area twice,
我不想再检查第二遍
So be thorough. Thorough. Got it.
所以查彻底一点 彻底 懂了
More of a burnt umber, but I won't hold that against him.
这应该叫暗棕色 算了不跟他计较
"Pierce Hawthorne's Ideas For Ladies"?
《皮尔斯·霍桑品芳录》
Oh, please.
受不了
"Blonde, long legs, with tennis racquet.
"金发 长腿 打网球的
"Asian rockette.
亚裔摇滚妹
Big boobs, redhead, but doctor," Question mark.
红发巨♥乳♥ 可惜是医生 问号♥
Oh, he's not 100% on that one?
这个他居然还有疑问
This is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.
这是此生最让我激动的瞬间了
Okay, I don't have the codes.
好吧 我没找到密♥码♥
Maybe Shirley and Troy are having better luck in the library.
说不定雪瑞和特洛伊在图书室还有戏
Abed?
阿布蒂
Abed?
阿布蒂
If this is supposed to be, like,
如果你是在效仿
that part in that movie that's like this,
某部电影中的某段类似情节
I would like to remind you that I don't watch scary movies
我可告诉你 我不看恐怖片
and therefore cannot appreciate the homage.
所以也欣赏不了这种致敬经典
Abed?
阿布蒂
I hate reference humor.
我恨这种暗含出处的幽默
Hold on.
等等
I've been offended by this coat rack before.
我已经被这件外套闪瞎过一次了
Are we going in circles?
我们是不是在绕圈圈
Okay, so maybe I spent a little less time in the library
好吧 我承认我去图书室的次数是比较少
than, say, the walk-in cereal closet,
远远少于 步入式麦片储存间
But it's definitely near here.
但它绝对就在这附近
You skipped this door.
你略过了这扇门
Pierce told me I don't need to go in there.
皮尔斯说我不用进去
Then it's probably the library.
那它就很有可能是图书室
Racist son of a...
种族歧视的老王八...
Sodom and Gomorrah.
索多玛啊蛾摩拉[均为罪恶之城]
It's Pierce's special gym. He never let me use it,
这是皮尔斯的特别健身房♥ 从来不许我用
'cause he thinks I'm a child. Hold...
因为他老觉得我是小毛孩 等一下
He's hiding the indoor swing, and I'm the child.
他藏了室内秋千 还说我是小孩
No. Troy, get out of there.
不对劲 特洛伊 快出来
Why does he have so many collars?
为什么有这么多项圈
Secret dogs!
还偷养狗狗
It's okay. Come on. Oh, no.
好了 走吧 受不了
Forget you saw that,
忘掉刚刚看到的东西
and then forget I knew what it was.
顺便忘掉我一脸了然的样子
Great, you won't tell me, Pierce won't tell me.
很好 你不告诉我 皮尔斯也不告诉我
I have no idea what to google. I'll never know.
我都不知道怎么谷歌♥ 永远也不会知道了
Believe me, dating Britta,
相信我 和布雷塔约会
you'll know too much too soon soon enough.
你马上就会知道 而且会知道太多
What does Britta have to do with this?
这跟布雷塔有什么关系
Well, she's a modern woman with experienced tastes.
她是个阅历丰富的现代女性
I think it's nice you two are dating.
你们交往我觉得很好
I only hope she doesn't make you feel pressured.
我只是不希望她给你施加太多压力
Pressured to what? To fulfill her expectations.
什么压力 满足她的需求
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表