剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
You know it's Troy!
你明知道我叫特洛伊
Okay, it's the first part of Troy and Abed.
"特哥布弟"打头的名字就是特洛伊
Toby and Abed In The Morning?
托比和阿布蒂的早间秀
That's ridiculous.
这名字很搞笑好吗
I'm not psycho!
我才没神经兮兮
Okay.
好吧
Where was I? Oh, yes...
我说到哪了 对了
Troy's been acting weird lately.
特洛伊最近一直有点怪
The same thing happened with my constable when he got a wife.
我的警官搭档结婚后也发生过同样的景象
Which means of course I now have one spare ticket
也就是说我手上又多出一张票
to the 50th Anniversary Inspector Spacetime
《时空探长》发行50周年纪念展
Convention in London. DemiCenInspectiCon?
在伦敦举办 时空五十年展
But it's so soon, and London's too far.
就快开幕了 伦敦又那么远
In England, cadbury creme eggs are sold year-round.
在英国 吉百利奶油鸡蛋巧克力全年销♥售♥
I thought that was just a legend.
我以为那只是一个传说
Just a minute.
马上来
Just a second.
马上
I've got your hair dryer, Mrs. Winger.
我拿来了您要的电吹风 翁格太太
Oh, thank you, Randy, but it's not for me.
谢谢你 兰迪 但不是我要用
It's for my husband.
是给我丈夫用的
He really needs the diffuser for his hair.
他的头发必须蓬松点才能看
It sounds shallow, but he's a lawyer.
虽然听起来好势利 不过他是律师啦
Actually, having dual careers has put
实话说 两个人都上班
a lot of stress on our marriage.
给我们的婚姻带来不少压力
Hence the separate rooms.
所以我们才会分房♥睡
But I think this trip is really gonna change all that.
不过我认为这次旅行真的会改变现状
My husband will finally see me
我丈夫终于能撇开我
not as a world-famous police detective,
世界著名警探的盛名
but as a woman.
看到我女人的一面
Your husband's a lucky man.
你丈夫是个幸运的人
That he is.
没错
Tastes of bog.
一股子泥巴味
You see? It's funny because it's clear.
看到没 剧情简单所以招笑
Actually I would like to say something.
我想说两句
I am friends with a couple of huge Inspector Spacetime fans,
我有两个朋友是《时空探长》的死忠粉
and I think what they like about the show
我觉得他们喜欢这部剧
is that it's smart, complicated,
是因为它充满智慧 剧情复杂
and doesn't talk down to its audience.
也不会把观众当白♥痴♥
So, if you'd like to make a really good American version,
所以如果你想拍一部真正精彩的美国版
you should stay true to that.
就要保留这些优点
Hey, instead of this constable,
删掉这个警官角色
what about a blonde with long legs
换成双腿修长的金发美女 手拿网球拍
and a tennis racket? Yes.
怎么样 太像样了
Please! For me.
求你了 就当为了我
Bow before...
统统跪下
Normally we don't concern ourselves with adultery,
通常我们对婚外情是视而不见的
'cause then hotels wouldn't exist.
不然酒店也不可能存在
But everyone here thinks you're so nice,
但大家都觉得你人很好
so I have to bring you down here.
所以我不得不带你下来看看
I don't believe it.
真不敢相信
He told me he was leaving.
他说他要走
Say your catch phrase. I...
说你的口头禅嘛 我
rather not.
不想说
What the hell is going on here?
这是怎么回事
Suddenly our marriage isn't worth repairing?
我们的婚姻突然就不值得挽救了吗
What?
什么
Wait!
等等
Nigel is married?
奈吉尔结婚了
That is so Thoraxis!
真他喵的"米奈瓦"
And your American accent isn't at all convincing.
对了 你的美国口音学得真糟烂
We come all this way,
我们一路走来
and you just leave me alone without
你甚至连条短♥信♥都懒得发
so much as sending a text message
就这么不辞而别 留我独守空房♥
I'm sick with it, Jeff Nigel Winger
我受够了 杰夫·奈吉尔·翁格
Can I get two more of these, please? Enough!
能再给我两杯吗 够了
This day has turned crazy.
今天过得真是太疯狂了
I'm gonna go upstairs, towel off,
我要上楼 擦干身体
and pray to God that I wake up in the middle of
然后向上帝祷告 待我醒来会发现身处
a final for a class I didn't know I was enrolled in.
期末考场 而这门课我都不知道我选过
Shoo.
边去
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
You went all psycho girlfriend on Abed, didn't you?
你像神经女友一样跟阿布蒂闹翻了 是吧
Yeah. I screwed up.
是啊 我搞砸了
Classic Troy.
典型的特洛伊
It's okay. It happens to the best of us.
没关系 谁都碰上过这种事
I got you a present.
我给你买♥♥了礼物
A quantum spanner.
量子扳手
Yeah, it lights up or
是啊 能亮
plays music or something.
或是放音乐之类的
Britta,
布雷塔
would you agree to be bonded to me forever
你愿意在胶合室跟我永远熔融合体
in the gluon chamber for an expensive souvenir photograph?
然后拍一张超贵的纪念照吗
Absolutely.
我愿意
Thank you.
谢谢
What?
搞毛啊
I can't wait. We can visit the original spacetime set.
我快等不及了 我们去参观最初的片场
And I've got a spare bedroom,
我有一间空着的卧室
so you can stay as long as you like.
你想呆多久都行
That all sounds great.
棒极了
But I don't know if I could just pick up and leave.
但我不确定自己能否就这样拎包就走
I have a life here. For now.
这里有我的生活 暂时而已
What do you mean? Well, let's face it.
你什么意思 面对现实吧
Neurotypicals don't have the same focus you or I have.
那些正常人的注意力根本比不上你我
They always get distracted...
他们总是会被♥干♥扰
by marriage, kids, competitive cooking shows.
婚姻啦 孩子啦 厨艺比赛节目啦
Like your best friend David. That's right.
就像你最好的朋友大卫一样 没错
Who was planning on coming here
他本来打算来的
even though you were trapped in Nigeria?
尽管你那时还困在尼日利亚
Yeah, but I wouldn't say trapped.
是的 但我没有困在
And you went to me and not to your best friend
而你希望我 而不是你最好的朋友
and constable for help?
兼警官帮忙
Well, his wife probably deleted the email.
他老婆大概把邮件删掉了
She's a total... Minerva. Right.
她真是典型的 米奈瓦 没错
And you're dressed as the third inspector,
你扮的是第三任探长
who was famous for trying to strangle the actor
这一代很出名 饰演探长的演员曾试图
who played Constable Dudley, because they were
掐死达利警官的饰演者 因为两人都在
both pursuing Linda McCartney.
追求琳达·麦卡特尼
David doesn't actually exist, does he?
其实根本就没大卫这个人 对吧
You're mad.
你在胡说
Nothing you've said can prove that.
你刚刚说的根本无法证明
Except that when we met you said
但我们刚见面的时候
his name was Andrew. Bollocks.
你说他叫安德鲁 该死
Yeah.
是啊
All right. Guilty as charged.
好吧 罪名成立
Look, I had to be sure, didn't I?
听着 我得确认无误才放心啊
When you sent me that first email
当你发给我第一封电邮时
in which you figured out that Inspector Spacetime
在信中你分♥析♥出时空探长
is both his own grandfather and grandmother,
既是自己的祖父又是自己的祖母
I knew we were soul mates.
我就知道咱俩是绝配
You and I are special.
我们俩都是特别的
Neurotypicals won't admit it,
正常人不愿承认
but some people are just better than everybody else.
但有些人注定比其他人牛逼
They can't handle it, so they always leave.
他们能力不足 所以才纷纷离去
Just like how the brilliant Inspector has constant adventures,
就像伟大的探长总是不断的冒险
while his constables always eventually return
他的警官却总会回到
to their dull, ordinary earth lives.
无聊 普通的地球生活中
But maybe there's a reason the Inspector
但探长总是选择人类
always chooses a human companion.
做搭档是有原因的
He's an alien, but his human friends keep him
他是外星人 但他的人类朋友帮助他
grounded and invested in the world,
在这个世界立足并寄予希望
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表