剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Action.
开拍
Cut. Oh! Beautiful.
卡 太棒了
You don't think the song was too much?
你不觉得这首歌♥太过吗
Are you kidding me? It made the scene.
开什么玩笑 就靠这歌♥出戏呢
You know what?
知道吗
I want to get some better lighting up in this noise.
我想搞点更好的灯光来配合气氛
Let's go hit up Abed.
我们去找阿布蒂吧
I never told anybody that story, Britta.
我没跟别人说过这事 布雷塔
Oh, it was beautiful.
美极了
I was dead for three minutes.
我死了三分钟
Three minutes?
三分钟
Three whole minutes. They thought I was gone.
整整三分钟 他们都以为我死了
Pierce.
皮尔斯
How's your act coming?
准备得怎么样了
Blackface Senor Wences?
黑人文西斯先生吗
How do you think it's coming?
你觉得准备得怎么样
In the unlikely event I fail to expose Chang,
即便发生了"我没能揭穿昌"这种不可能事件
I'm pretty confident Pierce will make sure we don't get a grant.
我确信皮尔斯绝对能让我们拿不到拨款
What you talkin' about, honkey?
你在讲什么 白鬼
Wow, that bit could not get any more perfect.
这表演不能更完美了
Wait a minute.
等一等
I haven't introduced you to my Asian wife yet.
我还没给你介绍我的亚裔妻子呢
I was wrong.
我太天真了
This is the place. No, it's not.
就是这 才不是
Garrett, here he comes. Get up.
加瑞 他来了 站起来
I can't. It's too heavy!
起不来 太沉了
Garrett, now. Now.
加瑞 赶紧的
Excuse me, Mr. Sullivan.
打扰一下 苏利文先生
This is Houlihan. I'm her partner, Partner.
这位是花丽安 我是她搭档 大当
Wait, I'm Partner. No, you're not.
不对 我是大当 你才不是
We'd like to ask you a couple of questions.
我们想问几个问题
What are you, the trout police?
你们是谁 鳟鱼警♥察♥吗
Because if you are,
如果是的话
you're legally bound to tell me, or else it's entrapment.
你们有义务告诉我 否则这就是诱捕
We're not the trout police.
我们不是鳟鱼警♥察♥
Have you seen this man?
你见过这个人吗
One morning, I see something coming out of the trout tank,
有天早上 我看见有东西从鳟鱼塘爬出来
and at first, I was scared,
一开始我挺害怕
Because, uh, I'm the last face that a lot of trout ever see.
因为大部分鳟鱼只见过我这张脸
I'm not saying that the trout are a vengeful breed,
我不是说鳟鱼好记仇
but if they were, I...
但如果真记仇
I'd probably be public enemy number one.
我肯定是它们的头号♥公敌
So the figure that emerged, it was that man?
从鱼塘里出来的 就是这个人咯
Yeah, and I was pretty relieved
是的 当我发现爬出来的
when I found out it was a naked Asian guy,
不是鳟鱼精 只是个亚裔裸男后
and not an angry trout.
我松了一口气
And when was this?
那是什么时候
Oh, it must have been around June.
应该是六月份
I remember because my milkweed allergies
我之所以记得是因为我的乳草过敏症
were acting up something fierce.
发作得很厉害
I gave him some clothes,
我给了他衣服
and sent him on his way the next morning.
在第二天早上就送他上路了
I don't know what happened to him after that.
之后他怎样我就不知道了
Mr. Sullivan, how many employees do you have here?
苏利文先生 你这有多少员工
Employees?
员工
What do I look like, Trout World?
以为我这里是鳟鱼世界吗
No employees. Heh, just me.
没有员工 就我一个人
And my dog.
和我的狗
I knew he was hiding something.
我知道他有所隐瞒
A spike in production in June,
六月份产量陡增
at the peak of milkweed allergy season?
还刚好是在乳草过敏季节
Something on this trout farm was starting to smell...wrong.
这鳟鱼渔场闻起来有些东西 不对劲
The problem was, I didn't have any way to make him talk.
问题是 我没办法让他老实交代
Or did I?
真没法子吗
Well, looks like everything checks out here.
看起来这里没什么问题
Right, Troy?
对吧 特洛伊
No, Houlihan, I don't think anything checks out here.
不 花丽安 这里的问题大了
No, don't fly off the handle, Partner.
别乱来 大当
Oh, I will fly off the handle, Houlihan.
我就要乱来 花丽安
What the hell are you talking about?
你们在乱扯什么鬼玩意儿
I'm sorry, Mr. Sullivan.
抱歉 苏利文先生
Clearly, you have nothing to hide.
很显然 你毫无隐瞒
What are you hiding?
你隐瞒了什么
Fine!
好吧
You got me.
被你发现了
I've been using that Asian guy as unpaid, manual labor
我让那亚裔男当免费劳力 分文不给
for three months before I drove him into town.
使了他三个月我才送他去镇里
But he wanted me to!
但那是他要我做的
We were friends,
我们是朋友
and I treated him with respect and dignity.
我以尊重和庄严的态度对待他
Partner and Houlihan.
大当和花丽安
Shut up, Kevin!
闭嘴 凯文
Partner and Houlihan.
大当和花丽安
I don't understand.
我不明白
Why would he work for no money?
他为什么要当免费劳力
Because he doesn't know about money.
他不知道钱是什么
Kevin doesn't know about labor laws,
凯文都不晓得劳动法是什么
or 40-hour work weeks, or that
不晓得一周40工时
that dude named him after a dog.
也不晓得那人给他起了狗名
Growing up, I had a cat named Troy,
小时候 我有只猫叫特洛伊
a bird named Troy, and a hamster named Troy.
有只鸟叫特洛伊 有只仓鼠叫特洛伊
They were all older than me.
他们都比我大
Oh, my God.
天啊
I think Kevin's struggle
我认为凯文的奋斗史
just got a lot sexier, grant-wise.
显得更性感 更有拨款相了
This is horrible.
这太糟了
It was horrible.
糟透了
They were supposed to come back with a smoking gun,
他们本应该带回来关键证据
and all they found was a little human rights abuse.
结果他们只带回来迫♥害♥人♥权♥的证据
Which, normally, is terrible.
正常情况下 那挺糟糕的
So do you believe Kevin now?
你现在相信凯文了吗
No. I want all your footage.
没有 我要你所有的录像
I know Chang slipped up.
昌肯定会露馅
He's not smart enough to play dumb all the time.
他没聪明到一直装傻的程度
What about Shirley and Britta's footage?
雪莉和布雷塔的镜头呢
It's unusable crap.
都是用不上的垃圾
I don't care. I want it all.
我不在乎 我都要
Do you want it bad enough to rent me a crane?
你的渴望程度会强烈到给我租个稳定架吗
And maybe license me an expensive song?
要不再我买♥♥一首超贵的歌♥曲使用权吗
Yeah, whatever.
是的 随便啦
**The itsy-bitsy spider*
*一只小蜘蛛
**Went up the water spout*
*爬上了水龙头
Unusable crap is generous.
说是用不上的垃圾都算赞扬了
It goes on like this for another 12 hours.
就这么持续了12个小时
I couldn't even get through it all,
我都没毅力全看完
And I sat through The Tree of Life.
要知道我可是看过《生命之树》的人
Wait, right there. What's that?
等下 那是什么
Oh, come on, you slippery snake, slip up.
你个狡猾狡猾地 现形吧
Doubtful.
我看不会
When he's alone, he mostly just practices smiling and frowning.
独处的时候 他多半只会练习微笑皱眉
We've all done it.
大家不都那样嘛
Who's he calling?
他在给谁打电♥话♥
Good question.
问得好
We figure that out,
找出对方是谁
we've got our smoking gun.
我们就能找到关键证据
And all thanks to Britta. Don't ruin this.
多亏了布雷塔 别破坏气氛
The stage was set for a climatic final set piece.
舞台已经搭好 迎接血雨腥风的大结局
MacGuffin people were on campus.
麦高芬考察团来到学校
And Jeff had prepared quite the presentation.
而杰夫则准备好了一场好戏
You shut up.
你闭嘴
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表